Win prizes every weekday morning through June in Darren and Lia’s Treasure Chest
Join Darren and Lia on the MK Breakfast Show every weekday morning through June to win prizes from their trove of treasure.
From smart televisions to family day trips out, MKFM are giving you a reason to say “Ooh Arrr” this June with prizes to be won every day!
Stay tuned to MKFM on 95.0FM, 102.1FM, 106.3FM, DAB Digital Radio, online, on your mobile and smart speaker and keep an eye on our website and socials for more details on how you could win the following prizes.
How to play
- Listen to Darren and Lia on the MK Breakfast Show weekday mornings at 8.15am for the code of the day to unlock their Treasure Chest.
- Between 8am - 8pm listen out for your Cue to Text, with chances to enter on every show throughout the day on MKFM.
- You can enter once every time you hear the Cue to Text and when you hear it you have five minutes to enter.
- Text 81400 + MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE
- Darren and Lia will call a winner at random the following day at 8.20am with the code to open their Treasure Chest - so stand by your phone me hearties!
- Choose up to four items from our booty (from the list above) OR gamble those prizes by walking the plank for your chance to win a star prize of your choice!
Pirates that have played
- Me hearty Elisabeth unsuccessfully walked the plank on 07/06.
- Pirate Rob successfully walked the plank and won a 43 Inch Smart Full HD HDR LED Freeview televisions, thanks to Delgarth Motor Group on 08/06.
- Me hearty Jen unsuccessfully walked the plank on 09/06.
- Pirate Zoe won a £50 Wheatsheaf voucher in Bow Brickhill thanks to Family Law Group on 10/06.
- Pirate Gavin won a family pass for 4 at Aqua Parcs on 13/06.
- Pirate Mohammed won an Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablets, thanks to Delgarth Motor Group on 14/06.
- Pirate Sarahjane successfully walked the plank and won a Family Stay & Play at Gulliver’s Land Resort - includes one night sleepover for up to 6 with choice of themed accommodation, theme park entry for up to 6, Dinosaur & Farm park entry for up to 6* on 15/06.
- Pirate Edward successfully walked the plank and won a 43 Inch Smart Full HD HDR LED Freeview television, thanks to Delgarth Motor Group on 16/06.
- Pirate Larissa successfully walked the plank and won the ultimate indoor skydive package for one at iFly Milton Keynes, thanks to FuseMetrix Group.** on 17/06.
- Pirate Cheryl stole 1 x Carbon Laser Peel and 1 x Eximia Concept Non-Surgical Face Lift at Bianco Beauty on 20/06.
- Pirate Jose stole a Meal for two at Ole Tapas Bar in Wolverton on 21/06.
- Me hearty Katrina unsuccessfully walked the plank on 22/06.
- Pirate Dave stole a pair of tickets to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Milton Keynes Theatre on Tuesday 13th September at 7:30pm**** on 23/06.
- Pirate Natalie stole the Bletchley Park annual family pass - 2 adults and 2 children (12-17 years old) on 24/06.
- Pirate Sade stole 3 hours of free pool and a £100 bar tab for food and drink at MK Sports Bar & Lounge and a pony hour visit (for children aged 4-14 years) at Ride High Equestrian Centre on 27/06.
- Pirate Jen successfully walked the plank and won an Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablets, thanks to Delgarth Motor Group on 28/06.
- Pirate Jayda successfully walked the plank and won a pair of VIP tickets to the MKF Festival with £100 bar spend*** on 29/06.
- Pirate Sam successfully walked the plank and won a Fierce Gym membership for one year, 4 tickets to Upside Down House Milton Keynes, a Segway Tour for 2 people at Hounslow Hall Estate, afternoon tea for two people at MacIntyre Coffee Shop, and £25 Layaly Zaman voucher on 30/06.
- Pirate Victoria successfully walked the plank and won the Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablets, thanks to Delgarth Motor Group, Family meal at McDonald's worth £25- to be used at a Kaizen McDonald's MK store of the winner’s choice, 2 tubs of ice cream at The Willen Ice Cream Company, thanks to Milton Keynes Community Foundation.*****, one annual family ticket for Milton Keynes Museum******, £50 gift voucher to spend at the Milton-Keynesia Redbubble shop.
Competition Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- You must be 18 years old or over to play.
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received before 8pm weekdays in the following format: 'MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from Monday 6th June 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- *Gulliver's Land prize terms and conditions - visit date must be before 31st October 2022. Date, accommodation type and location all subject to availability. Prize holds no cash value and cannot be exchanged for any alternative. Maximum 2 adults and up to 4 children.
- **The winner will get 5 Flights made up of 4 Indoor Skydives + 1 VR Skydive where they can choose from 4 iconic locations; Dubai, Hawaii, So Cal or even an Alpine BASE jump! As part of the experience they will be given a High Flight with the instructor taking them high up towards the top of the tunnel. Digital Photo & Movie of your experience. Full equipment hire + full face VR helmet. Flight certificate. This package gives you the equivalent free-fall time of 7 real skydives!
- ***MKF Festival is allowing the winner to choose which day they would like to attend, the 27th or the 28th August. Winner must be over 18.
- ****Milton Keynes Theatre prize terms and conditions - The tickets are valid on Tuesday 13th September at 7:30pm. Tickets will be sent via email in advance of the performance. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold. No cash alternative will be given.
- *****The Willen Ice Cream Company voucher entitles the holder to 2 tubs of ice cream, one from each of the classic and premium range of ice creams with collection from one of our regular markets. This voucher is not redeemable for cash. There will be no replacements provided if this voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. This voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers and is not valid with other promos and offers.
- ******Milton Keynes Museum terms and conditions - The ticket allows unlimited visits to the Museum for 12 months. A family ticket allows 2 adults, 4 children.
Milton Keynes' new police Commander announced
Superintendent Emma Baillie will step into the role of police Commander next week.
Delays on A43 between A5 and M1 due to overturned car transporter and diesel leak
Motorists can expect long delays on the A43 near Towcester due to an overturned car transporter and leaking diesel.
Notorious prisoner Charles Bronson to remain in jail following parole hearing at Milton Keynes prison
Charles Bronson will remain in jail following a public parole hearing in Woodhill Prison, Milton Keynes.
New 30 Mile Cycle Challenge will take riders through the most iconic sites of Milton Keynes
A brand new 30-mile cycle route has been created by The Parks Trust, taking cyclists around some of the city's most iconic parks, lakes and landscapes.
Four arrested following raids in Milton Keynes and Nottingham in connection with sex work exploitation investigation
Four people have been arrested in an operation targeting a suspected organised crime group (OCG) thought to be exploiting women for work in the sex industry.
Cash boost for primary school as Tesco launches new store in Milton Keynes
Youngsters at a school near Milton Keynes have received much-needed funds to finish their outside play areas.
Brand new free Easter-themed trail at popular Milton Keynes lake
Willen Lake springs into action this Easter holiday with a fantastic new free trail and the official launch of the watersports season.
New flooring and carpet store opens in Milton Keynes
A new carpets and floors store has opened in Milton Keynes, offering a wide collection of options and advice from their 'Floorologists'.
Passenger, 70s, dies week after crash on M1 near Milton Keynes
A man has sadly died in hospital following a road traffic collision which occurred on the southbound carriageway of the M1 last week.
NatWest confirm plans to close Stony Stratford branch
NatWest customers have today been told that a branch in Milton Keynes will be closing down.
Milton Keynes man jailed after attack on woman in hotel
A Milton Keynes man who attacked a woman in a Northamptonshire hotel before assaulting police when he was arrested has been jailed for over three years.
Missing Milton Keynes boy located 'safe and well'
Police say a boy missing from Milton Keynes has been found.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.