Win 4 tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to see Tinchy Stryder live on Saturday 25th March.
The man behind Number 1, Stryderman and Never Leave You is coming to our city to give you a Saturday night to remember.
We've got the chance for you to win tickets for you and three friends to see him live, worth over £42!
Just head to our Facebook post about the event and tell us which of his songs features in the video we've posted.
We'll pick one lucky winner at random from all the correct entries before the closing time of 9am on Friday 24th March.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the song featured in the video on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Monday 20th March and the closing at 9am on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is four tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11 in Kiln Farm on Saturday 25th March at 8pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and all 4 people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
MK Labour Party: Fire stations in Milton Keynes being 'routinely closed' due to a lack of staff
The Milton Keynes Labour Party have claimed that fire stations in Milton Keynes are being 'routinely closed' for periods of time due to a lack of available staff.
MK College chosen as one of first to offer T-Levels
Milton Keynes has been named as one of sixty-four colleges nationwide which have been chosen to offer the new T-Level, technical qualifications before they’re rolled out across the country.
Plan to turn offices into 200 homes at Milton Keynes railway station
Part of a nine-storey office block on top of a railway station could be turned into 200 new homes.
Top rated restaurant in Milton Keynes has its alcohol licence revoked
A top-rated Milton Keynes restaurant’s alcohol licence has been revoked by a council committee over the alleged employment of illegal workers.
Milton Keynes man missing for over a week
Steven Cummings has been missing since 9th June.
Paddles at the ready for the Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival!
The 18th Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival takes place this Sunday 23rd June at Willen Lake, MK15 ODS, with the first race commencing at 11am.
Radio presenter Helen Legh passes away following a long illness
MKFM is sad to report that Milton Keynes radio presenter Helen Legh has passed away following her battle with a brain tumour.
Milton Keynes Council made £14m from parking last year, now decides how to spend the profit
Drivers contributed the princely sum of £14,336,000 to Milton Keynes Council’s coffers last year and now a cabinet councillor will be deciding how to spend the profit.