Win 4 tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to see Tinchy Stryder live on Saturday 25th March.
The man behind Number 1, Stryderman and Never Leave You is coming to our city to give you a Saturday night to remember.
We've got the chance for you to win tickets for you and three friends to see him live, worth over £42!
Just head to our Facebook post about the event and tell us which of his songs features in the video we've posted.
We'll pick one lucky winner at random from all the correct entries before the closing time of 9am on Friday 24th March.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the song featured in the video on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Monday 20th March and the closing at 9am on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is four tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11 in Kiln Farm on Saturday 25th March at 8pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and all 4 people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Man sadly dies after his car 'collides with fallen tree' in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision on the A422 Bedford Road, Chicheley, Milton Keynes.
Olney Town Council cancels this year's popular annual Victorian Christmas Market
Olney Town Council has announced that the popular 'Dickens of a Christmas' event will not be taking place this year.
Town near Milton Keynes hit by two earthquakes in one day - the fourth in two weeks
There has been yet another earthquake in Leighton Buzzard today (22/9), with the second tremor being logged this afternoon.
Man is treated in hospital following an 'unprovoked' attack by five males in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an assault where a man in his sixties sustained injuries and had to be treated in hospital in Milton Keynes.
More people in Milton Keynes win £1k each in the People's Postcode Lottery
Another postcode in Milton Keynes has been picked as the Daily Prize Winner today (22/9), with the last local winner being announced just two weeks ago.
Two more Secondary Schools in Milton Keynes confirm cases of COVID-19
MKFM has been made aware of another two schools in the area that have confirmed cases of the virus.
Third earthquake hits town near Milton Keynes in just two weeks
A 3.0 magnitude earthquake was felt by residents across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas this morning (22/9), with this being the third quake in just two weeks.
Secondary School in Milton Keynes receives prestigious international education award
Stantonbury International School has been awarded the British Council’s prestigious International School Award in recognition of its work to bring the world into the classroom.
Report 'whitewash' fear of residents living in shadow of giant warehouse in Milton Keynes
Residents who are living in the shadow of a giant warehouse fear that a much-anticipated review of a council decision that allowed it to double in height will be a “whitewash”.
Over 65s in Milton Keynes set to lose discounted travel before 9.30am as bus cuts loom
Over 65s are being asked not to use buses before 9.30am on weekdays to make more room for employees and students.
Students at Milton Keynes-based school to learn remotely after teachers are told to self-isolate
Stantonbury International School has had multiple confirmed cases of COVID-19 within the school meaning that Years 7, 8, and 9 are currently closed.
Some people are waiting up to 2 months for appointments at Milton Keynes Hospital
MKFM has been contacted by listeners who say they have waited up to two months for appointments at Milton Keynes University Hospital following GP referral.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.