Win 4 tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to see Tinchy Stryder live on Saturday 25th March.
The man behind Number 1, Stryderman and Never Leave You is coming to our city to give you a Saturday night to remember.
We've got the chance for you to win tickets for you and three friends to see him live, worth over £42!
Just head to our Facebook post about the event and tell us which of his songs features in the video we've posted.
We'll pick one lucky winner at random from all the correct entries before the closing time of 9am on Friday 24th March.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the song featured in the video on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Monday 20th March and the closing at 9am on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is four tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11 in Kiln Farm on Saturday 25th March at 8pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and all 4 people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Greggs expected to open new store at Kingston Centre
Greggs is expected to open in the former Thomas Cook unit in the Kingston Centre.
25 coronavirus cases and no virus-linked deaths reported in Milton Keynes today
There were 25 new coronavirus cases but no virus-linked death announced in Milton Keynes today, according to the latest data.
'Snow Moon' rises over Milton Keynes to show dazzling supermoon
As the 'supermoon' rose over Milton Keynes, we show you some amazing photos that captured the moon in its glory!
Milton Keynes charity helping locals get back to work
Local charity Works for Us provides free training, careers advice and employment support for people in and around Milton Keynes.
The Parks Trust urge all Milton Keynes residents to help stop littering
The Parks Trust is trying to warn all members of the public about the dangers that litter can pose to the local wildlife.
Local police issue warning to all Milton Keynes residents about holiday fraud
Following the government's announcement on how lockdown restrictions will be eased, Action Fraud is warning the public to remain vigilant against holiday and travel fraud.
Captain Sir Tom Moore to be given 'spectacular' funeral later on today
Later on today (27/02), a private funeral service for Captain Sir Tom Moore will be held - the 100-year-old man who incredibly raised over £30 million for the NHS.
Milton Keynes gritters deployed as temperatures begin to drop
This morning (27/02), it was annouced that gritting teams would be deployed all across Milton Keynes as a precautionary measure due to dropping temperatures.
New watersports centre at popular Milton Keynes lake is ‘close to opening’
The new watersports centre at Willen Lake is on track to open for the summer season with new state of the art facilitates.
Matt Hancock thanks the people of Milton Keynes for their vaccination efforts
In a video, the Health Secretary Matt Hancock thanked everyone in Milton Keynes who have been part of the Covid vaccine efforts.
Second fire started by tumble dryer this week in Milton Keynes
Firefighters were called to a fire started by a tumble dryer for the second time this week in Milton Keynes.
Suspected car arson on Milton Keynes estate
There was a suspect car arson in the early hours of this morning (26/02) on a Milton Keynes estate.
You May Have Missed
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.