Win 4 tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to see Tinchy Stryder live on Saturday 25th March.
The man behind Number 1, Stryderman and Never Leave You is coming to our city to give you a Saturday night to remember.
We've got the chance for you to win tickets for you and three friends to see him live, worth over £42!
Just head to our Facebook post about the event and tell us which of his songs features in the video we've posted.
We'll pick one lucky winner at random from all the correct entries before the closing time of 9am on Friday 24th March.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the song featured in the video on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Monday 20th March and the closing at 9am on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is four tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11 in Kiln Farm on Saturday 25th March at 8pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and all 4 people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Thames Valley Police tackle county lines drug dealing across the force area in 'week of action'
A week of action has taken place to tackle county lines drug dealing across the Thames Valley.
Milton Keynes residents urged to share views on local NHS policies
Following the merging of the three former CCGs that make up BLMK, policies were reviewed to ensure equal access to healthcare services for all residents.
33 patients currently being treated in Milton Keynes Hospital with coronavirus according to latest data
The latest update tells us that 31 patients are being treated for COVID-19 at Milton Keynes University Hospital, with one currently being treated on a ventilator bed.
Spooky Circus Skills Workshop taking place in Milton Keynes to raise funds for 5-year-old girl's cancer treatment
Showtime Circus' Young Performers Circus School is offering a 1 hour workshop for 4-11s on Saturday 23rd Oct to raise funds for the further cancer treatment of Poppy Bailey from Milton Keynes.
Asda store in Milton Keynes undergoes huge makeover worth over £6.5m - here's what shoppers can expect
MKFM can exclusively reveal what shoppers can expect when Asda's brand new makeover is complete...
Milton Keynes residents can now book same-day slots at local tips
The booking system was introduced in the height of the pandemic to stagger the number of people at the site, ensuring that queues were kept at a minimum.
Brand new smartphone app challenges children to explore Milton Keynes
A free to play smartphone app has been launched in Milton Keynes to encourage children and young people to get active and explore their local area.
Milton Keynes Council supports residents battling cladding scandal
The Leader of Milton Keynes Council has been asked to write to the Government to highlight concerns that were addressed at last night’s Full Council.
Milton Keynes charity asks residents to wear rainbow colours this November
Local charity Harry's Rainbow are launching their annual Rainbow Week from 18th - 25th November, to raise much needed awareness of child bereavement in line with Children's Grief Awareness Week.
Kids eat free at Namji Xscape Milton Keynes this half term and beyond!
To celebrate the launch of the all - new Kids Menu @ Namji Xscape MK, owner Naseem Khan has declared that for the next three weeks, all kids under the age of 12 get to ‘Eat Free!’
Milton Keynes Labour councillors urge government to reverse Universal Credit cuts
The national body of all councillors in England and Wales has written to the government opposing the unfair cut to Universal Credit.
Milton Keynes charity celebrates brain tumour research breakthrough
At the moment only 25% of patients with this type of brain tumour survive for more than one year and just 5% live for more than five years.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.