Win 4 tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to see Tinchy Stryder live on Saturday 25th March.
The man behind Number 1, Stryderman and Never Leave You is coming to our city to give you a Saturday night to remember.
We've got the chance for you to win tickets for you and three friends to see him live, worth over £42!
Just head to our Facebook post about the event and tell us which of his songs features in the video we've posted.
We'll pick one lucky winner at random from all the correct entries before the closing time of 9am on Friday 24th March.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the song featured in the video on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Monday 20th March and the closing at 9am on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is four tickets to see Tinchy Stryder at MK11 in Kiln Farm on Saturday 25th March at 8pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and all 4 people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Wetherspoons apply for permission to open new pub in Newport Pagnell
Wetherspoons have submitted a planning application to Milton Keynes Council to open a new pub in Newport Pagnell.
One week until Ride for Willen Cycling Sportive
There is still time to sign up for the Ride for Willen Cycling Sportive in aid of Willen Hospice, taking place at Cranfield University on Sunday 1st September.
Book your September staycation and support local charity, Henry Allen Trust
Thanks to Bletchley car garage, Anglos, you can bid for a luxury Tree House Escape Experience for September and raise money for The Henry Allen Trust.
Slug & Lettuce swings its doors open in Milton Keynes
Slug & Lettuce brings a dose of glitz and glamour to The Hub with a number of activities taking place throughout August to celebrate the doors opening.
Free DofE places for young people with SEND
Buckinghamshire young peoples’ charity Action4Youth is providing free expedition places for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) to enable them to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh’s (DofE) Award.
Take to the skies and support your local Hospice
A skydive is the ultimate Bucket-List challenge and Willen Hospice is giving local people the chance to tick it off, while supporting a fantastic cause.
Mayor of MK to host basic life support course for Cancer Centre Appeal
Milton Keynes Mayor Cllr Sam Crooks is stepping outside his comfort zone this month, to help raise funds for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity’s Cancer Centre Appeal.
World-first study reveals dogs are able to detect lung infections
Medical Detection dogs, based in Milton Keynes, are able to detect ultra-low concentrations of Pseudomonas, the commonest cause of lung infection in the life-limiting inherited disease, cystic fibrosis.