Win family tickets to see DC League of Super-Pets at Cineworld Milton Keynes
DC League of Super-Pets comes to Cineworld in MK on July 29th and you could be among the first to see it with 4 tickets and 2 combo vouchers for snacks included, as part of our exclusive competition!
In “DC League of Super-Pets,” Krypto the Super-Dog and Superman are inseparable best friends, sharing the same superpowers and fighting crime in Metropolis side by side. When Superman and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped, Krypto must convince a rag-tag shelter pack—Ace the hound, PB the potbellied pig, Merton the turtle, and Chip the squirrel—to master their own newfound powers and help him rescue the Super Heroes.
Cast includes Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, John Krasinski, Diego Luna, Natasha Lyonne, Keanu Reeves, Ben Schwartz, Kate McKinnon, Thomas Middleditch, Marc Maron, Vanessa Bayer, Jameela Jamil
If you can’t wait to see if you win, tickets can be booked now by clicking here.
How to enter
To enter MKFM's competition to win family tickets to see DC League of Super-Pets at Cineworld Milton Keynes with drinks and snacks, watch this clip and answer the question in our form below.
Entries close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries are open from Thursday 14th July until 23.59 on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
- The prize includes 4 tickets to watch Lightyear at Cineworld Milton Keynes and 2 combo vouchers for snacks included.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Milton Keynes man jailed following 'four-day spree' of thefts
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been jailed for a four-day spree of thefts in Milton Keynes.
Over 11,000 families in Milton Keynes received support with food costs during October school holiday
Over 11,000 low-income families were supported with food costs during the October half term.
Arnold Clark Cup heading to Milton Keynes in February
Stadium MK is set to host the Arnold Clark Cup this February as the tournament returns to England.
Free 'action-packed camp' on offer for children in Milton Keynes this Christmas
The 5 On It Foundation will be offering free basketball sessions this Christmas.
Cycling Santas set to take to Central Milton Keynes
Next Thursday 15th December at 5.30pm, 100 people from across MK will gather at The Old Bus Station for a cycle ride through the city centre dressed as Santas.
Residents in Milton Keynes to receive support from Food Bank van
Milton Keynes food bank’s new mobile shop is on the road supporting people in financial hardship.
Shoppers left 'devastated' as much-loved cat famous for roaming Milton Keynes shopping district dies
Shoppers have been left devastated after the news that a famous Milton Keynes cat passed away earlier this week.
Milton Keynes residents encouraged to use ‘Warmth and Wellbeing Helpline’
As temperatures continue to drop, Milton Keynes City Council is encouraging local people to call its ‘Warmth and Wellbeing Helpline’.
Warning as scammer impersonates Darren and Lia from MKFM
MKFM has been made aware of a fake account circulating on social media impersonating MKFM
Seven-month-old baby girl tragically dies following crash in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes, which has tragically resulted in the death of a seven-month-old baby girl.
Gritters to hit the roads this evening in Milton Keynes as temperatures drop below zero
Gritters will be out across Milton Keynes this evening as temperatures drop.
Police launch appeal after teen is threatened with weapon before having phone snatched in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.