Win family tickets to see DC League of Super-Pets at Cineworld Milton Keynes
DC League of Super-Pets comes to Cineworld in MK on July 29th and you could be among the first to see it with 4 tickets and 2 combo vouchers for snacks included, as part of our exclusive competition!
In “DC League of Super-Pets,” Krypto the Super-Dog and Superman are inseparable best friends, sharing the same superpowers and fighting crime in Metropolis side by side. When Superman and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped, Krypto must convince a rag-tag shelter pack—Ace the hound, PB the potbellied pig, Merton the turtle, and Chip the squirrel—to master their own newfound powers and help him rescue the Super Heroes.
Cast includes Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, John Krasinski, Diego Luna, Natasha Lyonne, Keanu Reeves, Ben Schwartz, Kate McKinnon, Thomas Middleditch, Marc Maron, Vanessa Bayer, Jameela Jamil
If you can’t wait to see if you win, tickets can be booked now by clicking here.
How to enter
To enter MKFM's competition to win family tickets to see DC League of Super-Pets at Cineworld Milton Keynes with drinks and snacks, watch this clip and answer the question in our form below.
Entries close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries are open from Thursday 14th July until 23.59 on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
- The prize includes 4 tickets to watch Lightyear at Cineworld Milton Keynes and 2 combo vouchers for snacks included.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Closure Order for Milton Keynes property following drug related anti-social behaviour
A a partial closure order has been placed on a property in Bletchley, Milton Keynes, local police say.
MK Dons announce new Technology Partner
MK Dons have today (11/8) announced its brand new Technology Partner.
Milton Keynes residents reminded not to feed hedgehogs bread or milk as heatwave sees rise in RSPCA calls
The RSPCA is providing online tips on how to help hedgehogs as they reach the annual summer peak time for calls.
Passengers to be hit with more disruption at Milton Keynes Central this weekend with London Euston set to close
More industrial action will be taking place across the rail network on Saturday 13 August, Thursday 18, and Saturday 20 August 2022.
15-year-old boy missing from Milton Keynes
Police are appealing for information to help locate a 15-year-old from Milton Keynes.
Over £4 million funding secured to support sexual violence and domestic abuse victims across Thames Valley
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner has today (11/8) announced it has secured over £1.4 million per annum of funding over the next three years to support victims across the Thames Valley.
Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after lorry crash on M1 in Milton Keynes
Police are appealing for witnesses and footage after a crash on the M1 yesterday evening (10/8).
McDonald's Monopoly set to return to restaurants in Milton Keynes next month
McDonald's has announced the much-anticipated return of its annual Monopoly competition.
Boy, 16, found with sword during stop and search in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police say a 16-year-old boy from Milton Keynes has been charged and remanded following a stop and search in Bletchley.
Residents urged not to have bonfires after local fire service receives almost 70 calls since beginning of July
Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue have attended 68 bonfires since the beginning of July.
Fourth alleged IS 'Beatle' Aine Davis charged with terrorism offences after arrest at Luton airport
A man alleged to be the fourth member of the so-called Beatles Islamic State terror cell has been charged with terrorism offences after being deported to England by Turkish authorities.
First ever open day to take place at Milton Keynes Blue Light Hub this Saturday
The Blue Light Hub in West Ashland, Milton Keynes, will throw open its doors to the public for the first time on Saturday with an Open Day.