WIN an overnight stay for two at new Milton Keynes hotel!
Win a complimentary 1 nights stay for 2 people at the new Moxy Milton Keynes on Avebury Boulevard by helping to name one of their bedrooms.
Moxy Milton Keynes, part of the Marriott Hotel Group, open their doors on 9th June, set right in MK's night time play spot - The Hub Milton Keynes. Moxy is a playful hotel brand for the young at heart with a unique offering which allows visitors to check in at the bar, rather than the front desk, and they are given a complimentary cocktail while staff members process the booking. The vibrant social bar is open to both overnight guests and locals alike.
Moxy hotels celebrate their local community and Moxy Milton Keynes wants your help to name their rooms!
How to enter
The Moxy hotel styling is based around F1 with a British racing theme, featuring Scalextric style wall art.
Their current rooms include:
- Moxy Sleepers (plush queen size platform beds)
- Moxy Double Sleepers (twin rooms)
- Moxified Family Sleepers (queen bed and double sofa bed).
But what should Moxy Hotels call their “twin room”?
Submit your quirky name nomination using the form below by 5pm on 30/06/2021 for your chance to win an overnight stay!
Launched in September 2014 with Moxy Milan, the experiential brand offers guests everything they want and nothing they don’t. The unconventional experience starts with check-in at Bar Moxy and extends from its vibrant social spaces, like the Lounge and Library, to its smart bedrooms. Moxy is spirited – always buzzing with high energy, interesting people, and an energetic crew. Moxy celebrates inclusivity, open-mindedness, and originality above all. The Moxy experience is seriously considered and playfully executed. Moxy challenges the status quo to show the world what “moxie” really means and encourages its guests to play on.
There are a number of Moxy hotels across the world, including in Miami, San Diego, Japan, Portugal, with a further fifteen Moxy hotels dotted around the UK. Moxy Milton Keynes will have 210 bedrooms, contemporary furniture, a state of the art video wall, and a 24/7 food and beverage offering in the lobby. Moxy are looking forward to welcoming everyone with a legendary ‘Gotmoxy’ cocktail when they open later this month.
Terms and Conditions
As well as MKFM's standard Terms and Conditions, the following applies to this competition:
- Entries must be made by 5pm on 30/06/2021 using the submission form on this page.
- If a duplicate entry name is selected, we will use the first one received by us.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement.