VOTE NOW for MK's Best Chippy with MKFM
We've found MK's Best Breakfast and MK’s Best Curry, and now MKFM are searching for MK’s Best Chippy.
There’s nothing like fish and chips from a proper chippy and now the search is on to find the very best in Milton Keynes.
Do you know somewhere that serves a must-have cod, chips and sides like mushy peas and curry sauce?
Public nominations have been extended, due to the coronavirus pandemic, until 31st July 2020.
The ten locations which receive the most nominations before the deadline will be reviewed by our panel of cod judges!
The final winner will be crowned on Thursday 10th September 2020, and will win an awesome prize package.
The prize package for the winning venue includes:
- MK's Best Chippy 2020 certificate
- Article on our website and shared on our social media pages
- One month's FREE radio advertising and promotion on MKFM - worth over £500!
Nominations can only be accepted using the form below - so get submitting your favourite now!
Nominate MK's Best Chippy
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations are open until 18:00 on 31st July 2020.
- Both customers and the businesses themselves can nominate.
- Nominations must be a Fish and Chip store and not any other type of business who sell Fish and Chips.
- The business must be located within the Borough of Milton Keynes.
- The judging will take place between the closing date for nominations and the winner being announced.
- Each finalist will be scored by each of our judges with the highest scoring finalist declared the winner.
- If one or more of the top ten businesses are unable to accommodate our judges or choose not to participate in the competition, the business with the next highest number of nominations will be placed into the final round of ten.
- The judge's result is final with the winner being announced on Thursday 10th September 2020.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, our standard terms and conditions also apply.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation matches £20,000 in donations to local charities and community groups
Twice a year, MK Community Foundation helps to make your generosity go even further through their Match Fund Challenges.
Milton Keynes City Council funds free activities for children and young people this Easter
A programme of FREE activity sessions and food during the Easter school holidays is being organised by MK City Council to help families with children in receipt of benefit-related free school meals.
People in Milton Keynes can earn free vouchers by travelling green as part of new council pilot
A new rewards system is being piloted by Milton Keynes City Council, which will see residents earn free vouchers for travelling green.
20mph zones could be introduced in Milton Keynes town in bid to 'boost road safety'
Residents in an area of Milton Keynes could see multiple 30mph zones lowered to 20 as consultations currently take place.
Clean Bandit, Kula Shaka and other acts announced for popular festival near Milton Keynes
The Ampthill Festival will be welcoming big music acts from Friday 14th July through to Sunday 16th July.
Milton Keynes Gallery to open to visitors for late night exhibition experience
Residents will be able to experience MK Gallery out-of-hours next week, as it brings back L A T E S.
Filmmaker and trainer from Milton Keynes honoured with book dedication
Frank Scarito, a local filmmaker and trainer who has trained thousands of young people to make films through Junior Filmmakers, was honoured with a book dedication for his commitment to the organisation.
Brand new H&M store to open next weekend in Milton Keynes
High street fashion store H&M is moving from its current store to a 'larger' unit at centre:mk, with it set to open in April.
Family-owned Mexican churros business from Milton Keynes secures funding to help expand nationally
A Milton Keynes-based family-owned business has secured funding to help add more outlets around the country.
Two arrested following incident in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police have issued a statement to MKFM following an incident in Milton Keynes last night.
One in eight year 7 pupils in Milton Keynes cycle to school
Leaders from MK business, Council and voluntary organisations reacted positively to the findings of a large-scale survey of students’ travel behaviours and attitudes.
Milton Keynes shopping centre shortlists seven small businesses to pitch for free retail space
After dozens of entries to the small business competition called Hatch, Midsummer Place has created a shortlist of seven finalists.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.