MKFM Doughnut Run with Tim Hortons
The MKFM Doughnut Run is back this summer! It's the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
We're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious doughnuts delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the treats (as if the last few years weren't reason enough for a treat) and we'll pick the best nomination every day and send 1 x12 box of Old Fashioned Glazed Donuts and 1 x12 Box of Assorted Donuts – courtesy of Tim Hortons at the Kingston Centre and the recently opened drive-thru restaurant in Westcroft.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 11:15am every weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats will be hand delivered by one of the MKFM team, starting this July.
Tim Hortons is known for its coffee, fresh baked goods including doughnuts and Timbits, and freshly prepared wraps and sandwiches. Find out more details about the Canadian fast-food restaurant, that opened its doors at the Kingston Centre in December 2020, and see our photo gallery here.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 14th June 2022) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 1 x12 box of Old Fashioned Glazed Donuts and 1 x12 Box of Assorted Donuts (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
LIVE TRAVEL: M1 in Milton Keynes closed due to multiple vehicle collision
MKFM will be updating this article as more news comes in.
RSPCA WEEK (DAY 3): Cats in Milton Keynes in urgent need of new homes
Each day of this week, MKFM will be sharing information about some of the local cats that are in need of a new home.
Group with baseball bats steal large quantity of cigarettes from man in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes this week
To provide a safe working environment for staff, some temporary road closures and diversions may be necessary.
33-year-old Milton Keynes man charged with carrying knife in public
A Milton Keynes man has been charged with possession of a knife in Milton Keynes.
Man in his 20s stabbed in Milton Keynes town
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of assault in Milton Keynes.
19-year-old from Milton Keynes charged with knife possession following stop and search
A teeanger has been charged overnight with possessing a knife in a public place.
The Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes launches gift list website to help Ukraine hospitals
A new gift list style website has been launched by The Saxon Clinic to match UK donations with a list of urgent supplies requested by a group of Ukraine hospitals on the frontline of war.
Unsuccessful bid for Milton Keynes as six places shortlisted to be home of new Great British Railways
The finalists in the competition to become the home of the new Great British Railways HQ have been announced today (5/7).
Brand new racing-themed roller coaster opens at Milton Keynes theme park
Young thrill seekers with a need for speed are being invited to ride a new race car themed roller coaster at Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes.
Innovative Arts Performance to take place featuring young people in Milton Keynes
Members of the public are being invited to an innovative arts performance featuring young people in Milton Keynes.
Double planning award for Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council has been awarded a fourth planning award.