MKFM App Exclusive: Win a 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny (Duplicate)
MKFM App Users have the chance to win a giant 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny - worth £50!
You could be enjoying your Easter with this massive amount of delicious Lindt chocolate.
Just enter your details below to enter, and make sure you keep the app installed with push notifications turned on because the winner will be contacted via the MKFM app.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the 'Win a 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny' competition:
- The prize consists of: 1 x 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny.
- Entries can only be made by completing the form above in full by clicking the link from the MKFM App.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 2nd April 2023.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from users of online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- No alternative prizes or cash is available.
- You must collect the prize from our studios at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes.
Tree planted in Milton Keynes park for Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
The King’s personal representative for Buckinghamshire has selected Milton Keynes to be home to an official Coronation Tree.
Global tech company auctions specialist equipment ahead of move to Milton Keynes
Auction and asset management specialists NCM Auctions are working with world-leading experts in the electromagnetic spectrum, Spectrum Control, as they consolidate their UK testing and development sites.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation announce mental health and young people charity legacy
Milton Keynes Community Foundation proudly announces its management of MK YIS’ Trust, ensuring continued support for mental wellness among young people in our community.
New councillor elected in Milton Keynes by-election
Following the resignation of Councillor Brigid McBride on 9th January, a by-election took place in Milton Keynes yesterday.
Residents can nominate Milton Keynes Hospital staff for 2024 awards
Nominations are now open for the #TeamMKUH Staff Awards 2024 and residents in Milton Keynes are able to vote.
Women Leaders Awards in Milton Keynes announce headline sponsor
Milton Keynes-based NHBC is proud to be the headline sponsor for the Women Leaders UK Awards 2024.
Large amount of vapes and mobile phone stolen in Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two individuals officers would like to speak to as they may have vital information following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes-based Open University receives Queen’s Anniversary Prize at Buckingham Palace
The Open University was presented with a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education by Her Majesty The Queen today.
Yellow weather warning in place across Milton Keynes as residents warned of flooding
A weather warning is in place until 6pm this evening.
Thames Valley Police looking to recruit 'brave horse' to join its force
Thames Valley Police's Mounted Section is looking to recruit a 'brave horse' to join its force.
Drop The Dead Donkey: The Reawakening comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this March
The original cast and writers of the award-winning TV comedy Drop The Dead Donkey reunite for a brand-new stage adaptation coming to Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 12 – Sat 16 Mar.
Member of the public commended after saving woman’s life following M1 crash
Thames Valley Police’s chief constable has awarded a member of the public after he saved a woman’s life by carrying out CPR following a road traffic collision on the M1 near Milton Keynes.