VOTE NOW for MK's Best Afternoon Tea 2022
We've found MK's Best Chippy, MK's Best Curry, MK's Best Breakfast, and now MKFM are searching for MK's Best Afternoon Tea.
Afternoon tea is a British tradition dating back to the early 1840s. Traditional afternoon tea is composed of sandwiches (usually finger sandwiches) scones served with clotted cream and jam (let's not get into the argument of which goes on first) and a selection of sweet pastries and cakes to finish. All of which is served with a pot or two of tea.
Do you know somewhere that serves the softest scones and scrumptious sarnies? Where would you go for a special afternoon tea celebration?
Public nominations are open until Friday 14th October 2022.
The ten locations which receive the most nominations before the deadline will be reviewed by our panel of tea-tasting judges!
The final winner will be crowned on Friday 28th October 2022, and will win an awesome prize package.
The prize package for the winning venue includes:
- MK's Best Afternoon Tea 2022 certificate
- Article on our website and shared on our social media pages
- One month's FREE radio advertising and promotion on MKFM - worth over £500!
Nominations can only be accepted using the form below - so get submitting your favourite now!
Nominate MK's Best Afternoon Tea
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Nominations are open until 23:59 on 14/10/2022.
- Both customers and the businesses themselves can nominate.
- The business must be located within the Borough of Milton Keynes or have an MK postcode.
- The judging will take place between the closing date for nominations and the winner being announced.
- Each finalist will be scored by each of our judges with the highest scoring finalist declared the winner.
- If one or more of the top ten businesses are unable to accommodate our judges or choose not to participate in the competition, the business with the next highest number of nominations will be placed into the final round of ten.
- The judge's result is final with the winner being announced on Friday 28th October 2022.