If you're looking for a premium living experience, The Almere in Milton Keynes more than fits the bill.
With stunning and spacious apartments, beautiful panoramic views, exciting events, and those all-important co-working spaces. But getting the keys to your new apartment doesn't just open up a brand-new and luxurious place to live. It unlocks an exclusive, vibrant community nestled at the heart of Milton Keynes, including full access to exceptional facilities and popular amenities right from your front door. So whether you're here to work, play, or both - life at The Almere is all about elevated living that has real soul.
Our outstanding 1, 2, and 3 bedroom rental luxury apartments are just waiting for you to make yourself at home, with unmatched on-site customer and maintenance services and a relaxed communal lounge for you to enjoy.
When it comes to keeping good company, we know friends come in all shapes and sizes. So even if they are feathered, four-legged, fishy, or feline, they are more than welcome at The Almere - after all, you should fill your home with whatever matters most to you.
For concerned commuters, our luxury apartments are just 12 minutes on foot to Milton Keynes Train Station, with trains direct to the capital and other UK hotspots.
List of key features:
- Fully furnished with UK sourced suppliers.
- Super-fast Wi-fi included, with speeds of 100mb (Option to upgrade)
- Floor to ceiling windows with tons of natural light (and black-out curtains in the bedrooms for those essential lie-ins).
- Utility cupboard with washer-dryer and storage space
- Tablet with intercom controls and access to our resident app - yes you can track your parcels here!
- 24/7 onsite team, including maintenance
- Bookable event space
- Co-working space with private pods
- Communal kitchen with private dining area - for anyone wanting to entertain a group of friends
- Large amenity space packed with loads of entertainment such as air-hockey, foosball, Pac-man arcade game, screens and games consoles on the 11th floor.
- Also on the 11th floor is two outdoor terraces the south terrace is fitted with a Grillo BBQ - perfect for a summer cook up
- Deposit alternative options available - Flatfair
- Resident terrace gardens on the 14th floor
As an Almere resident, you don't just get an apartment, you have access to a full range of community amenities - and lots of them:
- Secure underground car park - roller shutter doors operated by remote devices
- Huge bike storage
- Pet-friendly with walking services (at additional cost)
- Community events and resident discounts with our neighbourhood heroes
- Family-friendly living
We do also have a limited number of unfurnished 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Please contact us directly for availability and pricing.
Social media channels: @thealmeremk
Telephone number: 01908 739222
Tree planted in Milton Keynes park for Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
The King’s personal representative for Buckinghamshire has selected Milton Keynes to be home to an official Coronation Tree.
Global tech company auctions specialist equipment ahead of move to Milton Keynes
Auction and asset management specialists NCM Auctions are working with world-leading experts in the electromagnetic spectrum, Spectrum Control, as they consolidate their UK testing and development sites.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation announce mental health and young people charity legacy
Milton Keynes Community Foundation proudly announces its management of MK YIS’ Trust, ensuring continued support for mental wellness among young people in our community.
New councillor elected in Milton Keynes by-election
Following the resignation of Councillor Brigid McBride on 9th January, a by-election took place in Milton Keynes yesterday.
Residents can nominate Milton Keynes Hospital staff for 2024 awards
Nominations are now open for the #TeamMKUH Staff Awards 2024 and residents in Milton Keynes are able to vote.
Women Leaders Awards in Milton Keynes announce headline sponsor
Milton Keynes-based NHBC is proud to be the headline sponsor for the Women Leaders UK Awards 2024.
Large amount of vapes and mobile phone stolen in Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two individuals officers would like to speak to as they may have vital information following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes-based Open University receives Queen’s Anniversary Prize at Buckingham Palace
The Open University was presented with a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education by Her Majesty The Queen today.
Yellow weather warning in place across Milton Keynes as residents warned of flooding
A weather warning is in place until 6pm this evening.
Thames Valley Police looking to recruit 'brave horse' to join its force
Thames Valley Police's Mounted Section is looking to recruit a 'brave horse' to join its force.
Drop The Dead Donkey: The Reawakening comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this March
The original cast and writers of the award-winning TV comedy Drop The Dead Donkey reunite for a brand-new stage adaptation coming to Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 12 – Sat 16 Mar.
Member of the public commended after saving woman’s life following M1 crash
Thames Valley Police’s chief constable has awarded a member of the public after he saved a woman’s life by carrying out CPR following a road traffic collision on the M1 near Milton Keynes.