Winners announced to see the UK's Strongest Man at Stadium MK
Darren and Lia gave listeners the chance to win a pair of tickets every day on the MK Breakfast Show last week to the UK's Strongest Man coming to Stadium MK over 3 days on the Platinum Jubilee Weekend.
UK's Strongest Man 2022
After a sold out show in 2021, the UK's Strongest Man competition is set to return to Stadium MK over 3 days on the Platinum Jubilee Weekend - Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th June.
It will see the strongest men from across the UK compete to win the title. Athletes will take part in intense strength tests like lifting cars, pulling trucks and taking on the legendary atlas stones.
And the event will also include fun activities for fans of all ages to take part in, including the famous stone challenge where participants get a chance to try and lift as many of the atlas stones as possible in the fastest time, with prizes being given out each day.
Last year's event saw 12,000 people return to Stadium MK to watch the live filming of the hit Channel 5 show.
Tickets for the 2021 event were in high demand - organisers report that all 3 days of the event were completely sold out- so make sure you don't miss out!
Tickets and more information can be found here.
- 2 x pairs of meet and greet tickets for Friday 3rd June - These seats entitle winners to a premium seat in the stand and to meet the athletes after the show.
- 3 x pairs of standard tickets for Friday 3rd June - These seats are for standard seats in the stand.
Congratulations to our winners:
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to enter section above in the following format: 'MKFM + Your name + Your answer'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8.15am Monday 9th - Friday 13th May 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.