Winner announced of one years free grooming and spa treatments at Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming
Congratulations to Leigh Smith for winning one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Thanks to your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
About Pets & Friends
This April, longstanding local pet shop, Pets & Friends open their doors to a brand-new pet grooming salon for Bletchley’s furry community of dogs, cats and petite pets. Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming, and its team of professional, fully qualified stylists are ready to provide essential grooming and pampering spa treatments.
For over 25 years, Pets & Friends (previously Kennelgate Pet Superstore) has been helping the pet parents of Bletchley take the best care of their beloved pets. The team of friendly staff at Pets & Friends Bletchley are pet care specialists. Providing expert nutritional advice, tips, and a range of services from harness fitting, weight checks and nail clipping right through to puppy and kitten advice and now a fully equipped grooming salon.
The newly built salon will be welcoming pets for a pamper this April and store manager Craig is excited to offer more to customers, “Our customers have been asking for a while if we plan to offer grooming services and it’s been a pleasure to tell them that the wait is almost over, Diane, myself and the Bletchley team can’t wait to be able to offer an all-round service.”
You can call the store directly to book your pet in for a grooming treatment today 01908 630138. Any bookings made in April or May will receive £10 off their first full groom, and there are a whole host of rebooking rewards and opening offers.
Address: Unit 1 Dukes Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2QG
Number: 01908 630138
Congratulations to Leigh Smith, winning one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Thanks to your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
Check out the winning pooch ready for a pamper below.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to MKFM's standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- Entries are open from 08.00 Tuesday 19th - 23.59 on Sunday 24th April 2022.
- Prize includes 8 x Full Grooms plus 8 x Spa Treatments over 12 months – worth up to £500
- 1 x Full Groom and 1 x Spa Treatment per booking
- Maximum 8 bookings between May 1st 2022 and April 30th 2023
- Grooms and treatment only redeemable at Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming Bletchley and must be booked in advance
- Once confirmed, the winner will be made known to Bletchley store manager Craig and only the named competition winner can book in their grooming appointments.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
NatWest confirm plans to close Stony Stratford branch
NatWest customers have today been told that a branch in Milton Keynes will be closing down.
Milton Keynes man jailed after attack on woman in hotel
A Milton Keynes man who attacked a woman in a Northamptonshire hotel before assaulting police when he was arrested has been jailed for over three years.
Missing Milton Keynes boy located 'safe and well'
Police say a boy missing from Milton Keynes has been found.
Golf Centre greenkeeper from Milton Keynes chosen for support team at The Open Championship
A greenkeeper from Milton Keynes has been invited to be part of the greenkeeping support team at one of golf’s most famous tournaments.
Appeal for witnesses following road traffic collision in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses and dash-cam footage following a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes.
'Equity of access to opportunities for every child in Milton Keynes,' IFtL Chief Executive sets out ambitions to 2025
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL) multi-academy trust’s newly-published vision for education across Milton Keynes and Corby.
Multi-journey bus ticket prices to change for people across Milton Keynes
Arriva has announced that there will be changes to the price of Arriva multi-journey ticket from Saturday 1st April.
HomeGround Cafe reopens in Central Milton Keynes with brand new menu
HomeGround Café, on the YMCA campus in Central Milton Keynes, has reopened.
Founder of Milton Keynes charity given royal honour for services to bereaved children and families
On Wednesday 8th March, Harry’s Rainbow founder & CEO, Odette, was invested by Princess Royal at Windsor Castle.
'New era' of electric vehicle charging launches at Stadium MK with Allego’s first UK ultra-fast hub
A brand new 'state-of-the-art' EV-charging hub has opened at Stadium MK.
MK Breakers close out regular season with comfortable win
The MK Breakers’ completed their regular season campaign on Saturday when they faced off against the UEA Panthers in a game that saw the Breakers deliver a signature, dominant display, winning 67-121 on the road.
Thames Valley Police boss welcomes plan to help tackle anti-social behaviour
Police boss Matthew Barber has welcomed the Government’s plan to help tackle anti-social behaviour.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.