Winner announced of one years free grooming and spa treatments at Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming
Congratulations to Leigh Smith for winning one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Thanks to your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
About Pets & Friends
This April, longstanding local pet shop, Pets & Friends open their doors to a brand-new pet grooming salon for Bletchley’s furry community of dogs, cats and petite pets. Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming, and its team of professional, fully qualified stylists are ready to provide essential grooming and pampering spa treatments.
For over 25 years, Pets & Friends (previously Kennelgate Pet Superstore) has been helping the pet parents of Bletchley take the best care of their beloved pets. The team of friendly staff at Pets & Friends Bletchley are pet care specialists. Providing expert nutritional advice, tips, and a range of services from harness fitting, weight checks and nail clipping right through to puppy and kitten advice and now a fully equipped grooming salon.
The newly built salon will be welcoming pets for a pamper this April and store manager Craig is excited to offer more to customers, “Our customers have been asking for a while if we plan to offer grooming services and it’s been a pleasure to tell them that the wait is almost over, Diane, myself and the Bletchley team can’t wait to be able to offer an all-round service.”
You can call the store directly to book your pet in for a grooming treatment today 01908 630138. Any bookings made in April or May will receive £10 off their first full groom, and there are a whole host of rebooking rewards and opening offers.
Address: Unit 1 Dukes Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2QG
Number: 01908 630138
Congratulations to Leigh Smith, winning one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Thanks to your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
Check out the winning pooch ready for a pamper below.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to MKFM's standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- Entries are open from 08.00 Tuesday 19th - 23.59 on Sunday 24th April 2022.
- Prize includes 8 x Full Grooms plus 8 x Spa Treatments over 12 months – worth up to £500
- 1 x Full Groom and 1 x Spa Treatment per booking
- Maximum 8 bookings between May 1st 2022 and April 30th 2023
- Grooms and treatment only redeemable at Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming Bletchley and must be booked in advance
- Once confirmed, the winner will be made known to Bletchley store manager Craig and only the named competition winner can book in their grooming appointments.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation matches £20,000 in donations to local charities and community groups
Twice a year, MK Community Foundation helps to make your generosity go even further through their Match Fund Challenges.
Milton Keynes City Council funds free activities for children and young people this Easter
A programme of FREE activity sessions and food during the Easter school holidays is being organised by MK City Council to help families with children in receipt of benefit-related free school meals.
People in Milton Keynes can earn free vouchers by travelling green as part of new council pilot
A new rewards system is being piloted by Milton Keynes City Council, which will see residents earn free vouchers for travelling green.
20mph zones could be introduced in Milton Keynes town in bid to 'boost road safety'
Residents in an area of Milton Keynes could see multiple 30mph zones lowered to 20 as consultations currently take place.
Clean Bandit, Kula Shaka and other acts announced for popular festival near Milton Keynes
The Ampthill Festival will be welcoming big music acts from Friday 14th July through to Sunday 16th July.
Milton Keynes Gallery to open to visitors for late night exhibition experience
Residents will be able to experience MK Gallery out-of-hours next week, as it brings back L A T E S.
Filmmaker and trainer from Milton Keynes honoured with book dedication
Frank Scarito, a local filmmaker and trainer who has trained thousands of young people to make films through Junior Filmmakers, was honoured with a book dedication for his commitment to the organisation.
Brand new H&M store to open next weekend in Milton Keynes
High street fashion store H&M is moving from its current store to a 'larger' unit at centre:mk, with it set to open in April.
Family-owned Mexican churros business from Milton Keynes secures funding to help expand nationally
A Milton Keynes-based family-owned business has secured funding to help add more outlets around the country.
Two arrested following incident in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police have issued a statement to MKFM following an incident in Milton Keynes last night.
One in eight year 7 pupils in Milton Keynes cycle to school
Leaders from MK business, Council and voluntary organisations reacted positively to the findings of a large-scale survey of students’ travel behaviours and attitudes.
Milton Keynes shopping centre shortlists seven small businesses to pitch for free retail space
After dozens of entries to the small business competition called Hatch, Midsummer Place has created a shortlist of seven finalists.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.