Winner announced of one years free grooming and spa treatments at Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming
Congratulations to Leigh Smith for winning one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Thanks to your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
About Pets & Friends
This April, longstanding local pet shop, Pets & Friends open their doors to a brand-new pet grooming salon for Bletchley’s furry community of dogs, cats and petite pets. Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming, and its team of professional, fully qualified stylists are ready to provide essential grooming and pampering spa treatments.
For over 25 years, Pets & Friends (previously Kennelgate Pet Superstore) has been helping the pet parents of Bletchley take the best care of their beloved pets. The team of friendly staff at Pets & Friends Bletchley are pet care specialists. Providing expert nutritional advice, tips, and a range of services from harness fitting, weight checks and nail clipping right through to puppy and kitten advice and now a fully equipped grooming salon.
The newly built salon will be welcoming pets for a pamper this April and store manager Craig is excited to offer more to customers, “Our customers have been asking for a while if we plan to offer grooming services and it’s been a pleasure to tell them that the wait is almost over, Diane, myself and the Bletchley team can’t wait to be able to offer an all-round service.”
You can call the store directly to book your pet in for a grooming treatment today 01908 630138. Any bookings made in April or May will receive £10 off their first full groom, and there are a whole host of rebooking rewards and opening offers.
Address: Unit 1 Dukes Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2QG
Number: 01908 630138
Congratulations to Leigh Smith, winning one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Thanks to your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
Check out the winning pooch ready for a pamper below.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to MKFM's standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- Entries are open from 08.00 Tuesday 19th - 23.59 on Sunday 24th April 2022.
- Prize includes 8 x Full Grooms plus 8 x Spa Treatments over 12 months – worth up to £500
- 1 x Full Groom and 1 x Spa Treatment per booking
- Maximum 8 bookings between May 1st 2022 and April 30th 2023
- Grooms and treatment only redeemable at Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming Bletchley and must be booked in advance
- Once confirmed, the winner will be made known to Bletchley store manager Craig and only the named competition winner can book in their grooming appointments.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
National Museum of Computing in Milton Keynes celebrates 100 year anniversary of the BBC with exhibition
The National Museum of Computing (TNMOC) is currently home to the new “BBC through the decades" exhibition, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Archive-opia heading to Milton Keynes
Commissioned by Milton Keynes City Council, Archive-opia brings audiences together for a series of taster activities inspired by the fascinating archive collections of Buckinghamshire County Archive, MK City Discovery Centre and The Living Archive.
Huge makeover underway for The Hub in Milton Keynes
Following the announcement of the exciting plans to upgrade The Hub, works are well underway with the porte cocheres at Blossom Room, Our Place and Turtle Bay now complete.
NatWest opens new community hub in Milton Keynes
NatWest has opened a new community hub at centre:mk in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes theme park to host spooktacular Fright Fiesta for the whole family
Fans of fun and frights are in for a treat at Gulliver’s Land with a festival to celebrate the spookiest season of the year.
Political divide remains as new chair appointed on Thames Valley Police and Crime Panel
Thames Valley’s Police and Crime Panel ended a near three-month hiatus by finally agreeing on the appointment of a new chair but political divisions remain.
Marshall Amplification staff step in to support community theatre in Milton Keynes
Employees from Marshall Amplification have continued their support of a local charity this month, welcoming residents from Camphill MK for a tour of their factory and awarding them a grant of £8,000 to help upgrade facilities at an on-site theatre.
Milton Keynes in the top three UK cities where people want to quit their jobs
A new study has found that Milton Keynes is 2nd in the UK for people wanting to leave their jobs.
New hope for people living with dementia in Bucks thanks to £4 million tech prize
Thousands of people in Buckinghamshire could benefit from a new multi-million-pound competition to find cutting-edge technology that supports people with early-stage dementia.
List of roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks Milton Keynes Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Popular Tree Top Walkway at forest near Milton Keynes to be removed due to 'serious safety issues'
The Tree Top walk at Salcey Forest is set to be permanently removed after closing back in 2018.
Popular fair to return to Milton Keynes this November
It has been announced that the popular fair at Campbell Park will be returning this November, alongside Milton Keynes' annual Fireworks Spectacular.