Win Your Chance To Meet England Manager Gareth Southgate T&C's
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants aged 18 or over and be resident in the UK and in the MKFM UK Ltd (“MKFM”) broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must submit a question for the Gareth Southgate Q&A event through the MKFM Facebook page at https://en-gb.facebook.com/Mkfmradio/. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw will be accepted.
- Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on 24th July 2017 (“Closing Date”).
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
- There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive an opportunity for the Winner and 3 (three) guests to attend the Thurlow Nunn, Milton Keynes ‘Ask Gareth’ event held between 17:00 hours – 19:00 hours on the 27th July 2017 at Thurlow Nunn Milton Keynes, 1 Elmswell Gate, Towergate, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 8US. Transportation will be provided for the Winner and guests from the Winner’s home address to Thurlow Nunn and the Winner will be transported to the Winner’s home after the event has finished. The collection address and collection times will be confirmed with the Winner when the Winner is notified of the Prize Draw result.
- The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on within 24 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via a direct message on Facebook MKFM official Facebook account.
- No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 6, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
- The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department – MKFM Studios, intu Milton Keynes, 417 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3DX to those persons sending a SAE addressed within 2 weeks of the close date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name and location of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge.
- Events may occur that prevent the awarding the Prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
- Employees and Volunteers (and their families) of MKFM UK Ltd (“MKFM”), its associated companies, and agencies are not eligible for entry. Staff and relatives of employees of Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Promoter is MKFM UK Ltd., intu Milton Keynes, 417 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. Please do not send entries to this address.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Over 60,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes
Data released today (25/2) reveals that over 60,000 doses of the vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes.
MK Dons proud to support Level Playing Field's 'Weeks of Action'
Disability charity Level Playing Field are celebrating their 17th 'Weeks of Action' campaign from Saturday 27th of February to Sunday 14th of March, aiming to showcase the good work being done by clubs and organisations to improve accessibility and inclusion across all sports.
Council collaborates with local charity to support Milton Keynes women back into work
Milton Keynes Council has partnered with Works For Us, a local charity supporting women into work whose jobs have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regeneration of Milton Keynes estates are 'long-term' projects, says council leader
Milton Keynes Council is planning multi-million-pound regenerations of local estates, something which the council leader says will take quite some time.
Milton Keynes man is attacked and hospitalised following dispute about a parking space
A local man was attacked and left requiring hospital treatment following a dispute about a parking space.
Researchers at university near Milton Keynes are turning crop waste into high-value fashion products
Researchers at Cranfield University are working to develop a greener way to manufacture textiles for clothing using biomass derived from crop waste.
Pupils sitting GCSE and A-Levels in Milton Keynes will have results decided by teachers
GCSE and A-Level results will be decided by teachers, the exams watchdog Ofqual has confirmed.
Police appeal for help in tracing wanted man with links to Milton Keynes
Police officers are appealing for help in locating a wanted man who has links to Milton Keynes.
EXCLUSIVE: Green bin collections in Milton Keynes expected to resume next month
Green bin collections in Milton Keynes are expected to resume by the middle of March, MKFM can reveal.
Five police officers investigated for alleged manslaughter after death of man following arrest
A decision on whether the case will be referred to the Crown Prosecution Service will be made at a later date.
Milton Keynes Theatre suspends all shows until May
Milton Keynes Theatre has decided to postpone all upcoming shows until at least Sunday 16 May following the latest guidance issued by the government.
Driving tests and lessons in Milton Keynes set to begin again from April
As part of the government's plans to slowly begin reopening the country after the lockdown, all driving tests and lessons in England are set to resume no earlier than 12 April.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.