Win Your Chance To Meet England Manager Gareth Southgate T&C's
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants aged 18 or over and be resident in the UK and in the MKFM UK Ltd (“MKFM”) broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must submit a question for the Gareth Southgate Q&A event through the MKFM Facebook page at https://en-gb.facebook.com/Mkfmradio/. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw will be accepted.
- Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on 24th July 2017 (“Closing Date”).
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
- There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive an opportunity for the Winner and 3 (three) guests to attend the Thurlow Nunn, Milton Keynes ‘Ask Gareth’ event held between 17:00 hours – 19:00 hours on the 27th July 2017 at Thurlow Nunn Milton Keynes, 1 Elmswell Gate, Towergate, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 8US. Transportation will be provided for the Winner and guests from the Winner’s home address to Thurlow Nunn and the Winner will be transported to the Winner’s home after the event has finished. The collection address and collection times will be confirmed with the Winner when the Winner is notified of the Prize Draw result.
- The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on within 24 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via a direct message on Facebook MKFM official Facebook account.
- No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 6, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
- The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department – MKFM Studios, intu Milton Keynes, 417 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3DX to those persons sending a SAE addressed within 2 weeks of the close date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name and location of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge.
- Events may occur that prevent the awarding the Prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
- Employees and Volunteers (and their families) of MKFM UK Ltd (“MKFM”), its associated companies, and agencies are not eligible for entry. Staff and relatives of employees of Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Promoter is MKFM UK Ltd., intu Milton Keynes, 417 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. Please do not send entries to this address.
Images released following harassment in Milton Keynes
Between Thursday 14 March and Tuesday 25 June the victim, a 31-year-old female, received a number of letters, leaflets and parcels to her home that are unwanted and often include abusive language.
Plan to build on Milton Keynes Santander’s car park recommended for approval
A plan to build offices, shops, and buildings for community and leisure use on two car parks in Central Milton Keynes has been recommended for approval despite the temporary loss of 580 spaces.
MK Dons reveal new kit for 19/20 season
MK Dons have today, 26/6, revealed their kits for next season.
"Cold Blooded Execution" leads to life sentences
Stephen Boorman, James Brabbs and Jibreel Raheem have been sentenced at the Old Bailey
National Charity Walk for Peace 2019 to raise money for local charities
Senior officials from MK Dons and their supported charity MK Dons SET will join community leaders, MP’s and Councillors on Sunday 30th June 2019 to Walk for Peace and collect much needed funds for the local community and beyond.
Men convicted of murder at Woodhill Prison in Milton Keynes
Following an investigation by Thames Valley Police, three men have been convicted of murder.
Extended 48 hour thunderstorm weather warning issued for Milton Keynes
An extended thunderstorm weather warning has been issued for 48 hours in Milton Keynes starting from midnight tonight.
Minute’s applause to celebrate life of former Milton Keynes councillor
Councillors celebrated the life of one of their ‘big beasts’ with a round of applause after an hour of laughter and tears as they paid tribute to Labour’s Kevin Wilson.