Win Your Chance To Meet England Manager Gareth Southgate T&C's
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants aged 18 or over and be resident in the UK and in the MKFM UK Ltd (“MKFM”) broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must submit a question for the Gareth Southgate Q&A event through the MKFM Facebook page at https://en-gb.facebook.com/Mkfmradio/. The Prize Draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw will be accepted.
- Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 23.59 hours on 24th July 2017 (“Closing Date”).
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
- There will be 1 (one) Winner. The Winner will receive an opportunity for the Winner and 3 (three) guests to attend the Thurlow Nunn, Milton Keynes ‘Ask Gareth’ event held between 17:00 hours – 19:00 hours on the 27th July 2017 at Thurlow Nunn Milton Keynes, 1 Elmswell Gate, Towergate, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 8US. Transportation will be provided for the Winner and guests from the Winner’s home address to Thurlow Nunn and the Winner will be transported to the Winner’s home after the event has finished. The collection address and collection times will be confirmed with the Winner when the Winner is notified of the Prize Draw result.
- The Winner will be the first entry drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place on within 24 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via a direct message on Facebook MKFM official Facebook account.
- No cash or other alternative to any of the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named as the official Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted (in accordance with the details required to be submitted in Condition 1) or does not claim the Prize up entry submission within 48 hours of notification, then failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter in accordance with the principles set out in Condition 6, to randomly select another person as the Winner without liability.
- The surname and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department – MKFM Studios, intu Milton Keynes, 417 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3DX to those persons sending a SAE addressed within 2 weeks of the close date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name and location of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge.
- Events may occur that prevent the awarding the Prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
- Employees and Volunteers (and their families) of MKFM UK Ltd (“MKFM”), its associated companies, and agencies are not eligible for entry. Staff and relatives of employees of Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Promoter is MKFM UK Ltd., intu Milton Keynes, 417 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. Please do not send entries to this address.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Application made for 103 residential properties to be built on former Travis Perkins site in Milton Keynes
Azuka Investments has submitted to MK Council a planning application for the former Travis Perkins site on Simpson Road in Fenny Stratford.
Fraudulent trader ordered to pay back almost almost £79,000 to innocent victims in Milton Keynes
A fraudulent car clocker who scammed innocent Milton Keynes motorists out of almost £79,000 has been ordered to pay each of his victims back in full.
MK Labour analysis shows Covid fraud write-off costs Milton Keynes over £16m
Milton Keynes Labour party have today released figures.
BREAKING: 17-year-old from Milton Keynes arrested on suspicion of murder
Thames Valley Police officers have made a further arrest in connection with a murder investigation following the death of a man in Bletchley.
The Parks Trust appoints new Chief Executive in its 30th year
After nineteen successful years leading The Parks Trust, Chief Executive, David Foster will be retiring in June of this year, which also coincides with the charity turning 30 years old.
Police appeal for witnesses after woman is kicked in the chest in Central Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an assault in Milton Keynes.
Joe Jonas goes trainspotting near Milton Keynes with TikTok's Francis Bourgeois
Francis told BBC Radio 1 that the famous pair met up to go trainspotting a field outside MILTON KEYNES.
Busy roundabout in Milton Keynes could receive major makeover
Plans to fund an upgrade of traffic signals on an important roundabout close to the M1 will be proposed by leading councillors.
Two men from Milton Keynes arrested on suspicion of murder
A 40-year-old man and 23-year-old man, both from Milton Keynes, have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Milton Keynes based charity on the hunt for new recruits
Do you want to make a difference to Milton Keynes’ green spaces and communities?
Funding to fix 7,000 more potholes across Milton Keynes proposed
Proposals to be made by the Cabinet will see an additional £250,000 of funding potentially allocated next year, enough to fix an additional 7,000 potholes across Milton Keynes.
BREAKING: Murder investigation launched following fatal stabbing in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police has launched a murder investigation following a fatal stabbing on Buttermere Close, Bletchley.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.