Win VIP access to watch the fireworks and 3 months supply of brioche
For your chance to win VIP access for your family to watch the fireworks in Campbell Park this Saturday 5th November and 3 months supply of brioche, enter MKFM's competition by 10pm on Friday (04/11).
How to enter
Have a look at the photos and try to guess how many PITCH products are in the MKFM Brioche Pasquier car.
Fill in the form below for your chance to win.
Enter by 10pm Friday 4th November.
For an extra sneak peak, you can visit Campbell Park during the Keith Emmett & Sons fair between 6pm and 10pm and see the MKFM Brioche Pasquier car (it’s very easy to find).
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM - MKFM Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page before 10pm on Friday 4th November 2022.
- The winning entry will be selected by the person who has guessed the correct amount of PITCH by Brioche Pasquier in the car or the closest person to that number.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Brioche Pasquier are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- Winner will receive a selection of Brioche Pasquier and PITCH products delivered every 2 weeks for 3 months (Total of 6 deliveries).
Police 'increasingly concerned' for 17-year-old missing from Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help in locating a missing boy from Milton Keynes.
MK Dons SET launch Christmas Hamper Initiative to support families and individuals in Milton Keynes
MK Dons Sport & Education Trust and a number of local partners, including Suzuki GB will come together again this Christmas to provide hampers for local families in need.
Gully cleaning and road repairs taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks Milton Keynes Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Affordable housing plans for former fire and police station site in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes City Council has published a Draft Development Brief which outlines planning guidance for prospective developers of the former fire and police station site on Sherwood Drive.
Councillors crack down on 'poor and dangerous' parking in Milton Keynes residential areas
Conservative Councillors within the Tattenhoe ward have been working with Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue to crack down on 'poor and dangerous' parking.
Construction to begin on local centre in new Milton Keynes estate
A new local centre in Fairfields is set to start construction after it was granted planning permission by Milton Keynes City Council.
Brother of Stephen Lawrence speaks about early intervention knife crime education at Milton Keynes Safety Centre
Dr Stuart Laurence spoke at the Safety Centre charity last week about the importance of early intervention knife crime education and the charity’s lifesaving work.
Milton Keynes man sentenced to life in prison for murder of 21-year-old
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been sentenced for the murder of 21-year-old Joseph Tayaye in Milton Keynes in March.
Police release CCTV images after man in 70s has wallet stolen in Milton Keynes town
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two men officers would like to speak to after a wallet was stolen in Olney.
Police appeal for further information following number of arsons overnight in Milton Keynes
Police are appealing for further witnesses following a number of arsons in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes College students are to appear on BBC’s Countryfile
Students from Milton Keynes College will be appearing on national TV this week, on Sunday’s episode of Countryfile on BBC One.
Milton Keynes City Council team receives national award for high impact youth justice work
A City Council team that works with young people in or at risk of entering the justice system, has been recognised with a national award.