Win VIP access to watch the fireworks and 3 months supply of brioche
For your chance to win VIP access for your family to watch the fireworks in Campbell Park this Saturday 5th November and 3 months supply of brioche, enter MKFM's competition by 10pm on Friday (04/11).
How do you fancy watching the Keith Emmett & Sons Firework Display VIP style and 3 months supply of a selection of PITCH products thanks to Brioche Pasquier?
How to enter
Have a look at the photos and try to guess how many PITCH products are in the MKFM Brioche Pasquier car.
Fill in the form below for your chance to win.
Enter by 10pm Friday 4th November.
For an extra sneak peak, you can visit Campbell Park during the Keith Emmett & Sons fair between 6pm and 10pm and see the MKFM Brioche Pasquier car (it’s very easy to find).
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM - MKFM Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page before 10pm on Friday 4th November 2022.
- The winning entry will be selected by the person who has guessed the correct amount of PITCH by Brioche Pasquier in the car or the closest person to that number.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Brioche Pasquier are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- Winner will receive a selection of Brioche Pasquier and PITCH products delivered every 2 weeks for 3 months (Total of 6 deliveries).
Milton Keynes' new police Commander announced
Superintendent Emma Baillie will step into the role of police Commander next week.
Delays on A43 between A5 and M1 due to overturned car transporter and diesel leak
Motorists can expect long delays on the A43 near Towcester due to an overturned car transporter and leaking diesel.
Notorious prisoner Charles Bronson to remain in jail following parole hearing at Milton Keynes prison
Charles Bronson will remain in jail following a public parole hearing in Woodhill Prison, Milton Keynes.
New 30 Mile Cycle Challenge will take riders through the most iconic sites of Milton Keynes
A brand new 30-mile cycle route has been created by The Parks Trust, taking cyclists around some of the city's most iconic parks, lakes and landscapes.
Four arrested following raids in Milton Keynes and Nottingham in connection with sex work exploitation investigation
Four people have been arrested in an operation targeting a suspected organised crime group (OCG) thought to be exploiting women for work in the sex industry.
Cash boost for primary school as Tesco launches new store in Milton Keynes
Youngsters at a school near Milton Keynes have received much-needed funds to finish their outside play areas.
Brand new free Easter-themed trail at popular Milton Keynes lake
Willen Lake springs into action this Easter holiday with a fantastic new free trail and the official launch of the watersports season.
New flooring and carpet store opens in Milton Keynes
A new carpets and floors store has opened in Milton Keynes, offering a wide collection of options and advice from their 'Floorologists'.
Passenger, 70s, dies week after crash on M1 near Milton Keynes
A man has sadly died in hospital following a road traffic collision which occurred on the southbound carriageway of the M1 last week.
NatWest confirm plans to close Stony Stratford branch
NatWest customers have today been told that a branch in Milton Keynes will be closing down.
Milton Keynes man jailed after attack on woman in hotel
A Milton Keynes man who attacked a woman in a Northamptonshire hotel before assaulting police when he was arrested has been jailed for over three years.
Missing Milton Keynes boy located 'safe and well'
Police say a boy missing from Milton Keynes has been found.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.