Win two A block tickets to The BRIT Awards this February at the 02 Arena
Listen to MKFM all next week (31/01 - 04/02) for your chance see Ed Sheeran and many more live at The BRIT Awards 2022!
Thanks to Empire Bedford, Bedford's finest and largest venue with two rooms split across two floors, 4 bars, VIP room, vast dancefloor, beautiful leather couches, marble topped tables, and state-of-the-art sound system, MKFM is giving you the chance to win two of the hottest tickets in town, for The BRIT Awards 2022 at the 02 Arena on Tuesday 8th February.
Already confirmed to perform are Adele, Dave, Doja Cat, Ed Sheeran, Holly Humberstone, Liam Gallagher and Little Simz, in what is set to be another monumental show to celebrate the best of British and international music.
Sitting in an A block seat, you will get to see a number of artists collect their awards live on stage at one of the biggest music events of the year.
How to play
Listen to MKFM between 8am on Monday 31st January and 8am Friday 4th February for your chance to win.
Whenever you hear an Ed Sheeran or Doja Cat song between these times, text MKFM + BRITS + YOUR NAME to 81400.
81400 + MKFM + BRITS + 'Your Name'
You can enter once every time you hear Ed Sheeran or Doja Cat on MKFM, as long as you text within 5 minutes of the song finishing.
Each day at 8.15am (Tuesday 1st, Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th February) one person will be put into a final draw.
A winner will then be picked at random from the four finalists on Friday 4th February at 8.30am
Pair of A block tickets to The BRIT Awards at the 02 Arena on Tuesday 8th February 2022.
Prize does not include travel and accommodation, parking is often available at the venue or nearby.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to play section above in the following format: 'MKFM + BRITS + Your name'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8am Monday 31st January 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- MKFM will not be held liable for any circumstances beyond our control such as the event being cancelled or artist not performing due to Covid or any other reasons.
Refurbishment underway at The Hub in Milton Keynes
Following the announcement of the exciting plans to upgrade The Hub, works are well underway with the porte cocheres at Blossom Room, Our Place and Turtle Bay now complete.
NatWest opens new community hub in Milton Keynes
NatWest has opened a new community hub at centre:mk in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes theme park to host spooktacular Fright Fiesta for the whole family
Fans of fun and frights are in for a treat at Gulliver’s Land with a festival to celebrate the spookiest season of the year.
Political divide remains as new chair appointed on Thames Valley Police and Crime Panel
Thames Valley’s Police and Crime Panel ended a near three-month hiatus by finally agreeing on the appointment of a new chair but political divisions remain.
Marshall Amplification staff step in to support community theatre in Milton Keynes
Employees from Marshall Amplification have continued their support of a local charity this month, welcoming residents from Camphill MK for a tour of their factory and awarding them a grant of £8,000 to help upgrade facilities at an on-site theatre.
Milton Keynes in the top three UK cities where people want to quit their jobs
A new study has found that Milton Keynes is 2nd in the UK for people wanting to leave their jobs.
New hope for people living with dementia in Bucks thanks to £4 million tech prize
Thousands of people in Buckinghamshire could benefit from a new multi-million-pound competition to find cutting-edge technology that supports people with early-stage dementia.
List of roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks Milton Keynes Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Popular Tree Top Walkway at forest near Milton Keynes to be removed due to 'serious safety issues'
The Tree Top walk at Salcey Forest is set to be permanently removed after closing back in 2018.
Popular fair to return to Milton Keynes this November
It has been announced that the popular fair at Campbell Park will be returning this November, alongside Milton Keynes' annual Fireworks Spectacular.
Can you help lost cats in Milton Keynes find their way home?
Cats Protection’s Milton Keynes and District Branch needs to recruit a Lost and Found Officer to help reunite missing cats with their owners.
Sam Ryder to headline free festival to celebrate city status in Milton Keynes
A huge free festival is taking place in Milton Keynes this October to celebrate city status and Sam Ryder has been announced as a headline act.