Win two A block tickets to The BRIT Awards this February at the 02 Arena
Listen to MKFM all next week (31/01 - 04/02) for your chance see Ed Sheeran and many more live at The BRIT Awards 2022!
Thanks to Empire Bedford, Bedford's finest and largest venue with two rooms split across two floors, 4 bars, VIP room, vast dancefloor, beautiful leather couches, marble topped tables, and state-of-the-art sound system, MKFM is giving you the chance to win two of the hottest tickets in town, for The BRIT Awards 2022 at the 02 Arena on Tuesday 8th February.
Already confirmed to perform are Adele, Dave, Doja Cat, Ed Sheeran, Holly Humberstone, Liam Gallagher and Little Simz, in what is set to be another monumental show to celebrate the best of British and international music.
Sitting in an A block seat, you will get to see a number of artists collect their awards live on stage at one of the biggest music events of the year.
How to play
Listen to MKFM between 8am on Monday 31st January and 8am Friday 4th February for your chance to win.
Whenever you hear an Ed Sheeran or Doja Cat song between these times, text MKFM + BRITS + YOUR NAME to 81400.
81400 + MKFM + BRITS + 'Your Name'
You can enter once every time you hear Ed Sheeran or Doja Cat on MKFM, as long as you text within 5 minutes of the song finishing.
Each day at 8.15am (Tuesday 1st, Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th February) one person will be put into a final draw.
A winner will then be picked at random from the four finalists on Friday 4th February at 8.30am
Pair of A block tickets to The BRIT Awards at the 02 Arena on Tuesday 8th February 2022.
Prize does not include travel and accommodation, parking is often available at the venue or nearby.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to play section above in the following format: 'MKFM + BRITS + Your name'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8am Monday 31st January 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- MKFM will not be held liable for any circumstances beyond our control such as the event being cancelled or artist not performing due to Covid or any other reasons.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
BREAKING NEWS - Milton Keynes OFFICIALLY wins city status (that’s right – we are no longer a town!)
Milton Keynes can FINALLY be called a city after over 20 years of trying to gain the title.
Police appeal after man is caught performing an 'intimate act' outside in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an incident of outraging public decency in Stony Stratford yesterday (18/5).
Cancer Research UK's 'Wheel 100 Miles Challenge' in Milton Keynes
Roller skaters have been helping raise money for Cancer Research UK by joining their 'Wheels 100 Miles Challenge' and MKFM spoke to roller skater Gary who has been seen skating around Stadium MK.
Home for children with disabilities run by Milton Keynes Council receives praise in Ofsted report
Staff at a children’s home run by Milton Keynes Council have been recognised for their creativity and positive relationships with children.
Young cat-lover from Milton Keynes raises funds and awareness in honour of family pet
A young cat-lover has found a solace in raising funds and awareness after the death of his family’s cat from a preventable but often overlooked illness.
'It was an incredible year', former Milton Keynes Mayor tells MKFM
Yesterday (18/5), Cllr Amanda Marlow officially took office, succeeding outgoing Mayor Mohammed Khan.
Milton Keynes welcomes 50th Mayor
Cllr Amanda Marlow is the new Mayor of Milton Keynes for 2022-23, becoming the 50th person to take the office, and the first female mayor since 2012.
Appeal launched to find motorist who was driving dangerously around special Grade II listed site in Milton Keynes
An appeal has been launched after somebody was caught driving dangerously around a grade II-listed site in Milton Keynes.
Overnight closures to take place on M1 Northbound in Milton Keynes this weekend
It is all part of the smart motorway works taking place on the M1 near Milton Keynes.
Local charity appeals for help to provide essentials for Ukrainian refugee families coming to Milton Keynes
A Milton Keynes-based charity has appealed to local businesses and residents for help for Ukrainian refugee families arriving in the area in the coming weeks.
Road closures in place as My Chemical Romance head to Milton Keynes tomorrow and over the weekend
My Chemical Romance will be taking to the stage at Stadium MK tomorrow and this weekend.
Huge new 'eco school' nears completion in Milton Keynes
Once complete, Glebe Farm School is going to be one of MK’s largest schools – and it’s also set to be one of the greenest in the region.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.