Win tickets to the UK's Strongest Man on MKFM this week
Darren and Lia are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets every day this week on the MK Breakfast Show to the UK's Strongest Man coming to Stadium MK over 3 days on the Platinum Jubilee Weekend.
UK's Strongest Man 2022
After a sold out show in 2021, the UK's Strongest Man competition is set to return to Stadium MK over 3 days on the Platinum Jubilee Weekend - Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th June.
It will see the strongest men from across the UK compete to win the title. Athletes will take part in intense strength tests like lifting cars, pulling trucks and taking on the legendary atlas stones.
And the event will also include fun activities for fans of all ages to take part in, including the famous stone challenge where participants get a chance to try and lift as many of the atlas stones as possible in the fastest time, with prizes being given out each day.
Last year's event saw 12,000 people return to Stadium MK to watch the live filming of the hit Channel 5 show.
Tickets for the 2021 event were in high demand - organisers report that all 3 days of the event were completely sold out- so make sure you don't miss out!
Tickets and more information can be found here.
- 2 x pairs of meet and greet tickets for Friday 3rd June - These seats entitle winners to a premium seat in the stand and to meet the athletes after the show.
- 3 x pairs of standard tickets for Friday 3rd June - These seats are for standard seats in the stand.
How to enter
Listen to Darren and Lia on the MK Breakfast Show every weekday morning (09/05 - 13/05) for a Strongman related question of the day.
Text us your best guess to be entered into the daily draw.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, text 81400, starting your message with MKFM, add your name and your answer.
81400 + MKFM + 'Your Name' + 'Your Answer'
Text lines will be open daily for 24 hours from 8am with the winners announced on Monday 16th May - good luck!
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to enter section above in the following format: 'MKFM + Your name + Your answer'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8.15am Monday 9th - Friday 13th May 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
BREAKING NEWS - Milton Keynes OFFICIALLY wins city status (that’s right – we are no longer a town!)
Milton Keynes can FINALLY be called a city after over 20 years of trying to gain the title.
Police appeal after man is caught performing an 'intimate act' outside in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an incident of outraging public decency in Stony Stratford yesterday (18/5).
Cancer Research UK's 'Wheel 100 Miles Challenge' in Milton Keynes
Roller skaters have been helping raise money for Cancer Research UK by joining their 'Wheels 100 Miles Challenge' and MKFM spoke to roller skater Gary who has been seen skating around Stadium MK.
Home for children with disabilities run by Milton Keynes Council receives praise in Ofsted report
Staff at a children’s home run by Milton Keynes Council have been recognised for their creativity and positive relationships with children.
Young cat-lover from Milton Keynes raises funds and awareness in honour of family pet
A young cat-lover has found a solace in raising funds and awareness after the death of his family’s cat from a preventable but often overlooked illness.
'It was an incredible year', former Milton Keynes Mayor tells MKFM
Yesterday (18/5), Cllr Amanda Marlow officially took office, succeeding outgoing Mayor Mohammed Khan.
Milton Keynes welcomes 50th Mayor
Cllr Amanda Marlow is the new Mayor of Milton Keynes for 2022-23, becoming the 50th person to take the office, and the first female mayor since 2012.
Appeal launched to find motorist who was driving dangerously around special Grade II listed site in Milton Keynes
An appeal has been launched after somebody was caught driving dangerously around a grade II-listed site in Milton Keynes.
Overnight closures to take place on M1 Northbound in Milton Keynes this weekend
It is all part of the smart motorway works taking place on the M1 near Milton Keynes.
Local charity appeals for help to provide essentials for Ukrainian refugee families coming to Milton Keynes
A Milton Keynes-based charity has appealed to local businesses and residents for help for Ukrainian refugee families arriving in the area in the coming weeks.
Road closures in place as My Chemical Romance head to Milton Keynes tomorrow and over the weekend
My Chemical Romance will be taking to the stage at Stadium MK tomorrow and this weekend.
Huge new 'eco school' nears completion in Milton Keynes
Once complete, Glebe Farm School is going to be one of MK’s largest schools – and it’s also set to be one of the greenest in the region.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.