Win tickets to Take That in Milton Keynes
2019 marks Take That’s 30th Anniversary. To celebrate their milestone, the band have announced a massive UK arena and stadium tour performing all their much loved greatest hits live. The tour will see Take That play shows in many towns and cities that they have never played before plus they will be joined by special guest Rick Astley.
They come to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd May and you could be there.
We're giving away a pair of tickets every day and here's how to win:
- Darren and Lia will play a different Take That song at 8:15 every morning on The MK Breakfast Show.
- When you hear that song played between 9am and 6pm that day, text MKFM CONCERT 'Your name' to 81400 within 5 minutes of the song ending.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 6pm each day in the following format: 'MKFM + CONCERT + YOUR NAME'.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be picked everyday around 6:15.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
New attempt to build homes for the elderly near supermarket in Milton Keynes
Developers have lodged a planning application to build homes for the elderly on a spare piece of land near a city supermarket.
Milton Keynes Food Centre housing plan officially recommended for approval
A bid to save the 34-year-old Food Centre in Central Milton Keynes by giving it protected heritage status was rejected by architecture watchdogs, it has been revealed.
The Zip Yard to offer sustainable upcycling club for children in MK
Budding designers and fashionistas who want to learn more about upcycling are being invited to join a club based at intu Milton Keynes.
Real living wage for Milton Keynes' street cleaners
Street Cleaners in Milton Keynes have won their fight to be paid the real Living Wage.
Primark's first ever range of environmentally friendly products are available at centre:mk
Primark has launched it’s ‘Wellness’ range of ethically-sourced and environmentally friendly clothes, home and skincare which will be available at the centre:mk store.
Local girl makes her Royal debut in The King and I
Romy Houghton-Brown, aged 9, will be swapping the classroom for the stage and making her professional debut as one of the royal children when The King and I comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this week.
10 days have passed and yet still no sign of missing Milton Keynes woman
The search continues for Mary Frankham, 68, who was last seen at 6:40 am on Valentine's Day (14/2).
Construction begins on £47m rental flat building in Central Milton Keynes
The state-of-the-art apartment complex, called Aubrey Place, will consist of around 300 apartments once construction is complete in 2022.