Win tickets to Take That in Milton Keynes
2019 marks Take That’s 30th Anniversary. To celebrate their milestone, the band have announced a massive UK arena and stadium tour performing all their much loved greatest hits live. The tour will see Take That play shows in many towns and cities that they have never played before plus they will be joined by special guest Rick Astley.
They come to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd May and you could be there.
We're giving away a pair of tickets every day and here's how to win:
- Darren and Lia will play a different Take That song at 8:15 every morning on The MK Breakfast Show.
- When you hear that song played between 9am and 6pm that day, text MKFM CONCERT 'Your name' to 81400 within 5 minutes of the song ending.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 6pm each day in the following format: 'MKFM + CONCERT + YOUR NAME'.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be picked everyday around 6:15.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Man sentenced for trespassing with intent to commit a sexual offence in Olney
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been sentenced to a total of eight years’ imprisonment for trespassing with intent to commit a sexual offence in Olney.
Police release CCTV images in connection with Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV images of two men who may have vital information regarding a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Joe Pasquale confirmed for City Centre Christmas Light switch on tomorrow night
This year’s city centre Christmas Light Switch On will take place on Saturday 16th November and it’s now been confirmed that comedy favourite Joe Pasquale will be switching on the lights alongside Father Christmas and the Mayor of Milton Keynes.
Officers make further arrests in Milton Keynes double murder investigation – Milton Keynes
Officers investigating the murders of Dom Ansah and Ben Gillham-Rice in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, have this morning (14/11) made three further arrests.
Lakes Estate redevelopment proposals to be considered prior to planning permission application
Plans to improve the Lakes Estate and redevelop Serpentine Court are due to be submitted for planning permission in February 2020.
Oxley Park and Kingsmead residents support fund to stop H6 extension in Milton Keynes
Residents have raised over £6,000 so far to “Stop Shenley Park and save our green” but more is needed.
MK College celebrate student achievements at annual graduation ceremonies
Milton Keynes College has been celebrating the achievements of its students at its annual graduation ceremonies at the Woburn Sculpture Gallery.
34 people charged in connection with football disorder following MK Dons match
Following an investigation by Thames Valley and Nottinghamshire Police, 34 people have been charged with a total of 138 offences in connection with football disorder which happened following the match between Milton Keynes Dons F.C. and Mansfield Town F.C. on 4 May 2019.