Win tickets to Take That in Milton Keynes
2019 marks Take That’s 30th Anniversary. To celebrate their milestone, the band have announced a massive UK arena and stadium tour performing all their much loved greatest hits live. The tour will see Take That play shows in many towns and cities that they have never played before plus they will be joined by special guest Rick Astley.
They come to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd May and you could be there.
We're giving away a pair of tickets every day and here's how to win:
- Darren and Lia will play a different Take That song at 8:15 every morning on The MK Breakfast Show.
- When you hear that song played between 9am and 6pm that day, text MKFM CONCERT 'Your name' to 81400 within 5 minutes of the song ending.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 6pm each day in the following format: 'MKFM + CONCERT + YOUR NAME'.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be picked everyday around 6:15.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Man sentenced for money laundering offences in Milton Keynes
Khalid Bajigah, aged 40, of St Georges Way, Milton Keynes, was convicted on Thursday
Two men sentenced for robbery and fraud in Milton Keynes
Martin George (pictured), aged 30, of The Hide, Milton Keynes, and Robert Peters, aged 24, Shackleton Place, were sentenced at Aylesbury Crown Court on Thursday
Join the Blue Fun Run at Willen Hospice Event
Willen Hospice is inviting all running enthusiasts to join them for their charity Lake Run on Sunday 6th October.
Free Employee Bus Service Celebrates 25,000th Journey
Friday 13th might be unlucky for some, but for Network Rail employee, Fatima Baig it was a great start to the day as she stepped onto the My Bus city centre service to a fanfare celebration marking the 25,000th journey taken on the free employee bus.
Big Night Out focuses on ‘Coping with Change’
On 11th September, more than 1,000 young people from Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and the surrounding counties, came together at The Aylesbury Waterside Theatre for Action4Youth’s annual celebration event.
M&S Food brings Milton Keynes community together
To celebrate their 10-year partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support M&S Food stores in Buckinghamshire are hosting activities to raise funds for people living with cancer, including an in-store Wall of Support and fundraising events on 27th September to mark the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Saturday Night Fever - Not only Stayin' Alive but getting better and better!
It may be more than 40 years since the cinema release of the John Travolta classic but that hasn’t stopped Bill Kenwright from producing this re-imagined and revitalised stage version of Saturday Night Fever!
MK Care Leaver is an inspiration to young people
Just six years after entering the UK, 18 year old Care Leaver Keren Kassanda has beaten the odds to land a place at prestigious Oxford University and also taken up a position on the Council’s Corporate Parenting Panel to share her experience and support other children in care.