Win tickets to Take That in Milton Keynes
2019 marks Take That’s 30th Anniversary. To celebrate their milestone, the band have announced a massive UK arena and stadium tour performing all their much loved greatest hits live. The tour will see Take That play shows in many towns and cities that they have never played before plus they will be joined by special guest Rick Astley.
They come to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd May and you could be there.
We're giving away a pair of tickets every day and here's how to win:
- Darren and Lia will play a different Take That song at 8:15 every morning on The MK Breakfast Show.
- When you hear that song played between 9am and 6pm that day, text MKFM CONCERT 'Your name' to 81400 within 5 minutes of the song ending.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 6pm each day in the following format: 'MKFM + CONCERT + YOUR NAME'.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be picked everyday around 6:15.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Where to turn to if you are a victim of domestic abuse during the coronavirus pandemic
Victims of domestic abuse in Milton Keynes have somewhere to turn to if they feel trapped at home with their abuser during the coronavirus lockdown.
Ball now in Aylesbury’s court to decide Milton Keynes border homes plan
A controversial scheme to demolish barns and build homes on the edge of Bletchley is now in the hands of a neighbouring council after MK planners approved their part of the proposal.
Milton Keynes-based iceskating rink is to become a temporary morgue
Planet Ice, in Central Milton Keynes, is set to become the site of an "emergency use" morgue should it be needed during the coronavirus outbreak.
Local children entitled to free school meals to receive weekly supermarket voucher
A Government scheme has today (31/3) been launched meaning that children entitled to free school meals can benefit from weekly supermarket vouchers.
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust is to host a weekly food larder
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust are supporting the local community during the Coronavirus pandemic with a food larder every Friday.
A local hotel is set to transform into a temporary coronavirus refuge
The Delta Hotel, in Kents Hill Park, is said to have agreed to turn into a temporary refuge for people needing emergency accommodation during the coronavirus outbreak.
Local responses to COVID-19: What is happening in your area?
Find our what is happening in your area during the COVID-19 pandemic and what you can do to support your community...
Coronavirus ‘detox’ advert removed after MK Council Trading Standards investigation
An online advert for an antiviral medicine falsely claiming to tackle the outbreak of COVID-19 has been taken down by MKC's Trading Standards officers.