Win tickets to Take That in Milton Keynes
2019 marks Take That’s 30th Anniversary. To celebrate their milestone, the band have announced a massive UK arena and stadium tour performing all their much loved greatest hits live. The tour will see Take That play shows in many towns and cities that they have never played before plus they will be joined by special guest Rick Astley.
They come to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd May and you could be there.
We're giving away a pair of tickets every day and here's how to win:
- Darren and Lia will play a different Take That song at 8:15 every morning on The MK Breakfast Show.
- When you hear that song played between 9am and 6pm that day, text MKFM CONCERT 'Your name' to 81400 within 5 minutes of the song ending.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 6pm each day in the following format: 'MKFM + CONCERT + YOUR NAME'.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be picked everyday around 6:15.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Milton Keynes Entrepreneur Wins Gold at the SME National Business Awards
Matt Bowler, MD of MK Scaffolding Specialists and Vantage Event Structures was awarded the Gold Award at Wembley, in recognition for his work with young people and ex-offenders.
MK Council to ban dangerous anti-social car cruising
Milton Keynes Council (MKC) is set to ban anti-social car cruising in MK through a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO).
Great Linford Manor Park restoration work to start in early February
Initial work on the ground is due to start on the National Lottery Heritage and National Lottery Community Funded restoration of Great Linford Manor Park.
The Zip Yard MK is making ‘joey’ pouches for Australian animal babies
Staff and volunteers will gather at The Zip Yard on Sunday 19 January, in an effort to craft at least 1,000 pouches to send to Australia for animals left orphaned by the continuing bushfire crisis, and need your help!
MK Venues Celebrate Independent Music Week
This January, four Milton Keynes music venues are excited to announce they are taking part in Independent Venue Week 2020.
PCC for Thames Valley set to bid for 280 new tasers as part of Home Office funding
The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley is set to bid for hundreds of tasers as part of a new fund set up by the Home Office.
MK Council calls for MK pupils to become next generation of Eco Warriors
Following a successful trial with four primary schools, MK Council is rolling its ‘Eco Warriors’ environmental education scheme out across MK.
Council picks up top planning prize
MK Council has picked up two prestigious planning prizes in recognition for Plan:MK, the council’s Local Plan, at the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) awards.