Win tickets to Take That in Milton Keynes
2019 marks Take That’s 30th Anniversary. To celebrate their milestone, the band have announced a massive UK arena and stadium tour performing all their much loved greatest hits live. The tour will see Take That play shows in many towns and cities that they have never played before plus they will be joined by special guest Rick Astley.
They come to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd May and you could be there.
We're giving away a pair of tickets every day and here's how to win:
- Darren and Lia will play a different Take That song at 8:15 every morning on The MK Breakfast Show.
- When you hear that song played between 9am and 6pm that day, text MKFM CONCERT 'Your name' to 81400 within 5 minutes of the song ending.
- A winner will be chosen at random every day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 6pm each day in the following format: 'MKFM + CONCERT + YOUR NAME'.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be picked everyday around 6:15.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken within 28 days of winning.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Meet the new Mayor for Milton Keynes
Cllr Sam Crooks was warmly welcomed as the new Mayor of Milton Keynes in front of a packed Council Chamber on Wednesday evening (15 May).
Body of a woman found in Wavendon in Milton Keynes
Officers searching for a missing person have located the body of a woman in Milton Keynes.
VIDEO: Arrests made following illegal music event in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police received a report of an illegal, unlicensed music event taking place on land off Church Road, Bow Brickhil in Milton Keynes, at around 12.40am today (19/5).
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help in tracing another man who has absconded from prison.
Ben Young, aged 31, absconded from HMP Springhill on Friday between 8pm and midnight.
Fines of up to £1,000 proposed for drivers attending 'car cruise' events in Milton Keynes
Car cruisers could be fined up to £1,000 under a new move being considered to crackdown on huge groups of anti-social drivers.
Car drives in to front of Milton Keynes shop
Emergency services attended the scene of a vehicle which had driven into a shop front in Milton Keynes this evening.
MK dad’s big little walk to celebrate defying doctors’ prognosis
A Freshfields dad is celebrating five years on from his diagnosis with an aggressive brain tumour by organising a Big Little Walk of Hope with his young family.
Thames Valley crime up by 10 per cent
Total crime recorded by police is up by 10 per cent, according to police figures collated by the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW).