Win tickets to MKF
All this week, we are giving away family tickets to MKF with a pair of Ray-Bans thanks to Shade Station.
From the creators of Festwich, The UK’s biggest free tribute festival is coming to Campbell Park, Milton Keynes. You can find the full line-up at the bottom of the page.
Every day this week (Monday 1st of July to Friday 5th of July) listen to the MK Breakfast Show for the daily question and your chance to win.
We have family tickets and one pair of shades to give away every day this week (5 chances to win).
Each day, it's a different pair of glasses, the prizes are pictured below.
Find out more about Shade Station here.
In addition to the standard MKFM T&C, which can be found here, these additional terms apply:
- Texts must be received before midnight each day to count
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
Police appeal following altercation in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an incident of grievous bodily harm that took place in Bletchley.
Milton Keynes-based university and John Lewis join to offer new scholarships
The Open University has launched a new programme in collaboration with the John Lewis Partnership to offer young people with experience of being in care the opportunity to study for free.
England experiences wettest March in over 40 years
According to early statistics from the Met Office, England has experienced its wettest March in over 40 years.
Milton Keynes' biggest networking event the Meet of MK welcomes Facilities Management Solutions as headline sponsor
MKFM is delighted to announce that local business Facilities Management Solutions is joining forces as headline sponsor of the Meet of MK to help continue the growth of the monthly event.
Milton Keynes MP welcomes government plan to boost energy security
The MP for Milton Keynes South has welcomed a new plan announced by the Government to 'bolster' the UK’s energy supply and cut emissions, and reduce household bills.
Milton Keynes charity CEO named 'Entrepreneur of the Year'
A Milton Keynes charity CEO was awarded 'Entrepreneur of the Year' at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards earlier this month.
Milton Keynes workplaces invited to Health and Wellbeing Event
Workplaces in Milton Keynes are being invited to meet and hear from local health and wellbeing services.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as major works take place.
Milton Keynes residents invited to sign up to Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life
Milton Keynes residents are being invited to sign up to Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life.
Brand new H&M Home and Fashion opening in Milton Keynes tomorrow
H&M is opening its brand new larger store in Milton Keynes this weekend (1 April), with the city's first H&M Home collection.
Milton Keynes' new police Commander announced
Superintendent Emma Baillie will step into the role of police Commander next week.
Delays on A43 between A5 and M1 due to overturned car transporter and diesel leak
Motorists can expect long delays on the A43 near Towcester due to an overturned car transporter and leaking diesel.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.