Win tickets to a summer season of music events in Milton Keynes
Win tickets to see Craig David, Rag ’n’ Bone Man, Paloma Faith, Steps and many more on MKFM next week (4th - 8th July).
July sees the return of some massive concerts in Campbell Park thanks to LPH Concerts and Events and JBM Music, and we’ve got 20 pairs of tickets up for grabs on the MK Breakfast Show next week!
The summer season of music events starts on Friday 15th July with Abba Symphonic
Rag ‘n’ Bone Man on Saturday 16th July
Paloma Faith on Sunday 17th July
Craig David on Friday 22nd July
STEPS on Friday 29th July
Reggae Land on the weekend of 30th and 31st July
And the MKF Festival August Bank Holiday weekend, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of these incredible concerts in Campbell Park, tune in to the MK Breakfast Show with Michael Blades between Monday 4th July and Friday 8th July at 8:15am when Michael will announce which tickets are being giving away that day.
How to play
- Listen to the MK Breakfast Show weekday mornings at 8:15am for the code of the day and the tickets we are giving away that day.
- The Cue To Text will go off anytime between 8:30am and 8pm. There’s several chances to enter throughout the day.
- You can enter once every time you hear the Cue to Text and when you hear it you have five minutes to enter.
- Text 81400 + MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE + THE ARTIST you would like to see at Campbell park. Example "MKFM Joe Bloggs Music Abba" (If Abba are the tickets we are giving away on the day you enter).
- Michael will announce the winners at 8:25am each morning between Tuesday 5th July and Monday 11th July.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- You must be 18 years old or over to play.
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received before 8pm weekdays in the following format: 'MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE + THE ARTIST'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Monday 4th July 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- No alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event that the concert is cancelled.
Women in Milton Keynes celebrate faith through sound
Trubys Garden Tearoom MK has brought women from different faiths together to perform a new choral piece of music about motherhood and friendship.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023 winners announced
The Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards took place returned to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd March, celebrating achievements within the business community.
Milton Keynes charity opens 100th centre in fight to end child hunger
A Milton Keynes charity, which aims to end child hunger in the city, has opened its 100th centre.
Three arrested following incident in Milton Keynes
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of GBH following an incident in Milton Keynes yesterday (24 March).
Funding helps bring new dance and theatre club to students at Milton Keynes school
Milton Keynes City Council is funding a new dance club for students in the lakes Estate.
Plans for new bowling alley in Milton Keynes shopping centre given green light
A planning application for a new bowling alley in Milton Keynes has been given the green light.
Businesses in Milton Keynes recognised for climate change commitments
The City Council is celebrating the climate change work of the first five local businesses who have been accepted for its Target Zero climate action scheme.
Roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks that Milton Keynes City Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.