Win tickets to a summer season of music events in Milton Keynes
Win tickets to see Craig David, Rag ’n’ Bone Man, Paloma Faith, Steps and many more on MKFM next week (4th - 8th July).
Rag ‘n’ Bone Man on Saturday 16th July
Paloma Faith on Sunday 17th July
Craig David on Friday 22nd July
STEPS on Friday 29th July
Reggae Land on the weekend of 30th and 31st July
And the MKF Festival August Bank Holiday weekend, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of these incredible concerts in Campbell Park, tune in to the MK Breakfast Show with Michael Blades between Monday 4th July and Friday 8th July at 8:15am when Michael will announce which tickets are being giving away that day.
How to play
- Listen to the MK Breakfast Show weekday mornings at 8:15am for the code of the day and the tickets we are giving away that day.
- The Cue To Text will go off anytime between 8:30am and 8pm. There’s several chances to enter throughout the day.
- You can enter once every time you hear the Cue to Text and when you hear it you have five minutes to enter.
- Text 81400 + MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE + THE ARTIST you would like to see at Campbell park. Example "MKFM Joe Bloggs Music Abba" (If Abba are the tickets we are giving away on the day you enter).
- Michael will announce the winners at 8:25am each morning between Tuesday 5th July and Monday 11th July.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- You must be 18 years old or over to play.
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received before 8pm weekdays in the following format: 'MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE + THE ARTIST'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Monday 4th July 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- No alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event that the concert is cancelled.
Work begins on major regeneration of Milton Keynes estate
Work is underway to deliver Milton Keynes’ first regeneration project on the Lakes Estate in Bletchley.
Christian Horner remains at Red Bull Racing after internal investigation
Christian Horner will remain as CEO and Team Principal of Red Bull Racing, with an internal investigation into his behaviour towards a female employee concluded.
IKEA Milton Keynes support Medical Detection Dogs with donation of items
IKEA Milton Keynes has made a donation of items to Medical Detection Dogs, to help the local charity's vital funds go towards training its 'Super Sniffer' pups.
142 illegal vapes seized from shops in Milton Keynes
142 illegal vapes and 49 illegal tobacco products were seized from shops in Milton Keynes.
New NHS campaign launched to encourage people to get help with common mental health problems
A new campaign has been launched in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes to inform local people about dedicated NHS services which can help with common mental health problems.
Residents told to call 999 if they see man with links to Milton Keynes wanted on prison recall
David Broad has links to Milton Keynes and is wanted on prison recall.
Thames Valley Police boss calls on major retailers to stop the sale of e-scooters
Matthew Barber has written to four major retailers (Argos, Currys, Decathlon and Halfords) in an effort to prevent the sale of illegal e-scooters.
Milton Keynes residents hear 'loud bang' as emergency services attend lorry fire at M1 services
Police confirmed that emergency services were on the scene of a lorry fire on the northbound entry to Newport Pagnell services last night (27 February)
Emergency Services Careers Event to be held at Blue Light Hub in Milton Keynes
Residents will have the chance to explore careers within the police force, fire and ambulance services at an event in Milton Keynes next month.
96.90% of premises in Milton Keynes South now upgraded to Gigabit Broadband
Iain Stewart MP has welcomed the news that 96.90% of premises in Milton Keynes South now have access to superfast broadband.
Eastenders to air special episodes with storyline set in Milton Keynes
Eastenders has announced it is set to air special episodes with a storyline set in Milton Keynes, as Whitney and Zack pay a visit to Bianca.
Police to host community forum in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police will be hosting a community forum in the Great Linford parish next week.