Win tickets to a summer season of music events in Milton Keynes
Win tickets to see Craig David, Rag ’n’ Bone Man, Paloma Faith, Steps and many more on MKFM next week (4th - 8th July).
Rag ‘n’ Bone Man on Saturday 16th July
Paloma Faith on Sunday 17th July
Craig David on Friday 22nd July
STEPS on Friday 29th July
Reggae Land on the weekend of 30th and 31st July
And the MKF Festival August Bank Holiday weekend, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of these incredible concerts in Campbell Park, tune in to the MK Breakfast Show with Michael Blades between Monday 4th July and Friday 8th July at 8:15am when Michael will announce which tickets are being giving away that day.
How to play
- Listen to the MK Breakfast Show weekday mornings at 8:15am for the code of the day and the tickets we are giving away that day.
- The Cue To Text will go off anytime between 8:30am and 8pm. There’s several chances to enter throughout the day.
- You can enter once every time you hear the Cue to Text and when you hear it you have five minutes to enter.
- Text 81400 + MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE + THE ARTIST you would like to see at Campbell park. Example "MKFM Joe Bloggs Music Abba" (If Abba are the tickets we are giving away on the day you enter).
- Michael will announce the winners at 8:25am each morning between Tuesday 5th July and Monday 11th July.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- You must be 18 years old or over to play.
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received before 8pm weekdays in the following format: 'MKFM + YOUR NAME + TODAY'S CODE + THE ARTIST'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Monday 4th July 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- No alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event that the concert is cancelled.
Closure Order for Milton Keynes property following drug related anti-social behaviour
A a partial closure order has been placed on a property in Bletchley, Milton Keynes, local police say.
MK Dons announce new Technology Partner
MK Dons have today (11/8) announced its brand new Technology Partner.
Milton Keynes residents reminded not to feed hedgehogs bread or milk as heatwave sees rise in RSPCA calls
The RSPCA is providing online tips on how to help hedgehogs as they reach the annual summer peak time for calls.
Passengers to be hit with more disruption at Milton Keynes Central this weekend with London Euston set to close
More industrial action will be taking place across the rail network on Saturday 13 August, Thursday 18, and Saturday 20 August 2022.
15-year-old boy missing from Milton Keynes
Police are appealing for information to help locate a 15-year-old from Milton Keynes.
Over £4 million funding secured to support sexual violence and domestic abuse victims across Thames Valley
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner has today (11/8) announced it has secured over £1.4 million per annum of funding over the next three years to support victims across the Thames Valley.
Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after lorry crash on M1 in Milton Keynes
Police are appealing for witnesses and footage after a crash on the M1 yesterday evening (10/8).
McDonald's Monopoly set to return to restaurants in Milton Keynes next month
McDonald's has announced the much-anticipated return of its annual Monopoly competition.
Boy, 16, found with sword during stop and search in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police say a 16-year-old boy from Milton Keynes has been charged and remanded following a stop and search in Bletchley.
Residents urged not to have bonfires after local fire service receives almost 70 calls since beginning of July
Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue have attended 68 bonfires since the beginning of July.
Fourth alleged IS 'Beatle' Aine Davis charged with terrorism offences after arrest at Luton airport
A man alleged to be the fourth member of the so-called Beatles Islamic State terror cell has been charged with terrorism offences after being deported to England by Turkish authorities.
First ever open day to take place at Milton Keynes Blue Light Hub this Saturday
The Blue Light Hub in West Ashland, Milton Keynes, will throw open its doors to the public for the first time on Saturday with an Open Day.