Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Where to turn to if you are a victim of domestic abuse during the coronavirus pandemic
Victims of domestic abuse in Milton Keynes have somewhere to turn to if they feel trapped at home with their abuser during the coronavirus lockdown.
Ball now in Aylesbury’s court to decide Milton Keynes border homes plan
A controversial scheme to demolish barns and build homes on the edge of Bletchley is now in the hands of a neighbouring council after MK planners approved their part of the proposal.
Milton Keynes-based iceskating rink is to become a temporary morgue
Planet Ice, in Central Milton Keynes, is set to become the site of an "emergency use" morgue should it be needed during the coronavirus outbreak.
Local children entitled to free school meals to receive weekly supermarket voucher
A Government scheme has today (31/3) been launched meaning that children entitled to free school meals can benefit from weekly supermarket vouchers.
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust is to host a weekly food larder
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust are supporting the local community during the Coronavirus pandemic with a food larder every Friday.
A local hotel is set to transform into a temporary coronavirus refuge
The Delta Hotel, in Kents Hill Park, is said to have agreed to turn into a temporary refuge for people needing emergency accommodation during the coronavirus outbreak.
Local responses to COVID-19: What is happening in your area?
Find our what is happening in your area during the COVID-19 pandemic and what you can do to support your community...
Coronavirus ‘detox’ advert removed after MK Council Trading Standards investigation
An online advert for an antiviral medicine falsely claiming to tackle the outbreak of COVID-19 has been taken down by MKC's Trading Standards officers.