Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Police appeal for witnesses following bus incident between Milton Keynes and Buckingham
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a public order incident on a bus, which happened on Wednesday (13/10).
MK Job Show to return in January following successful show last month
With over 10,000 jobs up for grabs at the MK Job Show in September, it has been branded as the most successful one to date.
MKFM exclusive: Milton Keynes residents could be hit by 10% council tax rise
This Sunday, catch Darren from the MKFM Breakfast Show discussing council tax and more in an exclusive interview with Milton Keynes Council Leader Peter Marland.
Milton Keynes charity Ride High needs your votes to help win cash prize
Since 2009, the unique charity has used horses to transform the lives of children struggling with mental health problems.
Police release image of car which may have connection to an assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is releasing an image of a car officers believe is connected to an investigation into an incident of grievous bodily harm in Milton Keynes.
Over 200 ex-Adelie Foods employees in Milton Keynes awarded payout following company collapse
The sandwich maker Adelie Foods, which had a site in Milton Keynes, ceased trading following an announcement in June 2020.
People in Milton Keynes will be able to use contactless for payments up to £100 from today
The contactless limit, which previously stood at £45, will be raising to £100 from today (15/10).
The Parks Trust work on protecting flood-prone nature reserve in Milton Keynes
The Parks Trust have been working on the Floodplain Forest Nature Reserve in the Ouse Valley after flooding left the footpath destroyed.
Firefighters tackle blaze on electrical substation building roof in Milton Keynes
Fire crews were called to Rambouillet Drive in Whitehouse, Milton Keynes at around 10:12pm on Monday 11th October.
Milton Keynes home to the highest levels of knife-enabled crime in the Thames Valley area
According to latest figures, Milton Keynes has the highest overall knife related crime numbers in the whole of the force area with 281 incidents.
Hotspot policing to take place over Milton Keynes to tackle serious violence
Thames Valley Police will be targeting hotspots across the force area over the next 6 months to tackle knife crime and serious violence.
Father Christmas is returning to Bletchley Park for the festive season
Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes, the once top-secret home of Britain’s World War Two Codebreakers, now a vibrant museum and heritage attraction, will be welcoming the main man himself, Father Christmas, to its Vintage Christmas Grotto this winter.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.