Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
New warehouse park in Milton Keynes is set to create ‘2,000 new jobs’
A government planning inspector has approved plans for a massive new warehouse park to the south of Milton Keynes after hearing that it could create more than 2,000 new jobs.
Morrisons supermarkets in Milton Keynes to prepare free lunch boxes for children in need this half term
Dozens of pubs, restaurants, cafes and businesses in Milton Keynes are offering free meals to children this week.
Thousands of households in Milton Keynes start council's wheelie bin pilot today
From today, thousands of households in Milton Keynes will be using four wheelie bins instead of rubbish sacks as part of a pilot scheme.
84 people in Milton Keynes have tested positive for coronavirus over the weekend
Figures from Public Health England show that 84 people in Milton Keynes have tested positive for coronavirus over the weekend.
Developer wants to build over 70 new homes in well-established Milton Keynes estate
A housebuilder has shown interest in building 73 new homes in a well-established Milton Keynes estate.
Milton Keynes University Hospital to provide healthier and better quality meals to patients following national review
Patients and staff will benefit from tastier, healthier and better-quality meals following a national independent review of hospital food.
Boots stores in Milton Keynes may soon offer a 12-minute rapid coronavirus test
It has been today (26/10) announced that Boots plans on releasing a new coronavirus testing service that can deliver results in just 12 minutes.
Police make two arrests and recover large amount of stolen tools in Milton Keynes
Earlier this month, officers made two arrests relating to offences including theft of a motor vehicle, theft from a motor vehicle and failing to stop for police.
Milton Keynes Museum seeks old toys, games, and clothes for brand new childhood exhibit
The Wolverton-based museum is seeking toys, games and clothes from times gone by for an exciting new permanent display.
Housebuilder to contribute £4.2 million to Milton Keynes Council ahead of new development
As part of its agreement, a national housebuilder will be providing £4.2 million support to Milton Keynes Council.
Man who spent nine weeks in Milton Keynes Hospital battling COVID-19 praises 'priceless' staff
Staff at Milton Keynes University Hospital have been praised by one of its longest-staying COVID-19 patients who spent over nine weeks in hospital.
The list of Milton Keynes businesses offering 'free school meals' this week to children who need them
Milton Keynes cafes, restaurants, pubs and other businesses have come together to offer 'free school meals' to children who need them in our city during Half Term.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.