Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Women in Milton Keynes celebrate faith through sound
Trubys Garden Tearoom MK has brought women from different faiths together to perform a new choral piece of music about motherhood and friendship.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023 winners announced
The Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards took place returned to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd March, celebrating achievements within the business community.
Milton Keynes charity opens 100th centre in fight to end child hunger
A Milton Keynes charity, which aims to end child hunger in the city, has opened its 100th centre.
Three arrested following incident in Milton Keynes
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of GBH following an incident in Milton Keynes yesterday (24 March).
Funding helps bring new dance and theatre club to students at Milton Keynes school
Milton Keynes City Council is funding a new dance club for students in the lakes Estate.
Plans for new bowling alley in Milton Keynes shopping centre given green light
A planning application for a new bowling alley in Milton Keynes has been given the green light.
Businesses in Milton Keynes recognised for climate change commitments
The City Council is celebrating the climate change work of the first five local businesses who have been accepted for its Target Zero climate action scheme.
Roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks that Milton Keynes City Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.