Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Morrisons supermarket cafe in Central Milton Keynes opens for outdoor dining
Morrisons has said that the cafe at their Milton Keynes-based store is now offering al-fresco dining.
15 coronavirus cases and no virus-linked deaths announced in Milton Keynes today
There were 15 new coronavirus cases and no virus-linked deaths announced in Milton Keynes today, according to the latest data.
Plan for 1,450 new homes to south east Milton Keynes firmly on the drawing board
Plans for a huge new community with up to 1,450 homes to the south east of Milton Keynes are being drawn up by developers.
Run-down Milton Keynes home that requires A LOT of work is on sale for £90k
A run-down home in Milton Keynes that requires a lot of fixing and cleaning is being auctioned off at the starting price of £90k.
One in two people have been vaccinated in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes
The latest figures released today (15/4) show that nearly 520,000 people in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes have had their jab.
Milton Keynes charity leads charge as 112,000+ people demand action on brain tumours
More than 112,000 patients and families affected by brain tumours are demanding action from the Government to fund research to help find a cure.
Man jailed following 'unprovoked and horrifying' incident involving fake firearm in Milton Keynes
A local man has been jailed for more than three years after he was convicted of possessing an imitation firearm.
Future of gigantic waste tip in Milton Keynes to be decided at crunch hearing
A date has been set for the opening of a massive 10-day hearing into plans to allow the 116 hectare Bletchley Landfill Site to be used for another 15 years.
Application lodged to convert Milton Keynes house into 'safe' residence for homeless children
A planning application has been submitted requesting a Milton Keynes house be converted into a residence for homeless children.
This year's #LoveMK Day asks people to look forward again
#LoveMK Day is fast approaching, and this year, organisers are asking people to look forward again as we emerge from lockdown.
Thousands more homes in Milton Keynes to have gigabit broadband speeds
CityFibre is extending its build footprint for Milton Keynes, enabling thousands more homes to access its full fibre network.
Asda supermarkets in Milton Keynes plan to scrap in-store bakeries putting local jobs at risk
Supermarket giant Asda has announced its plans to close its in-store bakeries which puts local jobs at risk.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.