Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Twelve new coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes in last two days
There have been 12 new coronavirus cases reported in Milton Keynes in the past two days.
New exhibition at Big Shop Friday in Milton Keynes opens at the end of the month
As part of The Elephant Room project funded by MK Community Foundation, Big Shop Friday are excited to announce a new exhibition of works by artist Dylan Fox opening on 29th August.
Be inspired by the great outdoors with The Parks Trust Festival of Nature!
MK Festival of Nature is a special programme of activities to celebrate the beautiful and inspiring nature found in Milton Keynes' green space from 31st August - 6 September 2020.
Milton Keynes companies warn live events supply chain 'at risk of collapse' at evening of action
Event production companies in Milton Keynes staged an evening of 'creative action' last night to draw attention to the challenges coronavirus restrictions are placing on their business.
Police renew appeal for information on missing Leah Croucher ahead of her 21st birthday
Thames Valley Police is appealing for information and witnesses in relation to the ongoing missing person investigation for Leah Croucher, in the week of her 21st birthday.
Milton Keynes welcomes applications to 5G accelerator programme
SMEs and start-ups wishing to develop new use cases and innovations with 5G technology are invited to apply to the MK:5G Accelerator project.
'No coronavirus patients' currently being treated at Milton Keynes Hospital
The Mayor of Milton Keynes has said there are currently 'no coronavirus patients' being treated at Milton Keynes Hospital.
Woburn Coffee House celebrate National Afternoon Tea Week
It’s one of the nation’s favourite traditions and in celebration of National Afternoon Tea Week (10th - 16th August), what better way of showing recognition than the local coffee house taking us back to the origins of the British dining experience.
Milton Keynes Junior Rugby Club 'deserve to be known as Community Champions'
Cllr James Lancaster and Cllr Saleena Raja were invited to visit Emerson Valley Sports Pavilion to welcome the junior rugby teams back into session to get a feel for the game again.
Meet the man who is celebrating his 100th birthday - by indoor skydiving in Milton Keynes!
A man is set to celebrate his 100th birthday and raise money for charity by indoor skydiving in Milton Keynes.
Warning that new proposals could undermine the role of Milton Keynes development control committee
Councillors have warned that proposed new laws could end their right to discuss the finer details of planning applications.
Massive Milton Keynes border housing plan to be decided at “tricky” public inquiry
A plan that would see more than 1,800 homes being built on countryside close to Bletchley is set to be decided at a public inquiry.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.