Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Milton Keynes man jailed following 'four-day spree' of thefts
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been jailed for a four-day spree of thefts in Milton Keynes.
Over 11,000 families in Milton Keynes received support with food costs during October school holiday
Over 11,000 low-income families were supported with food costs during the October half term.
Arnold Clark Cup heading to Milton Keynes in February
Stadium MK is set to host the Arnold Clark Cup this February as the tournament returns to England.
Free 'action-packed camp' on offer for children in Milton Keynes this Christmas
The 5 On It Foundation will be offering free basketball sessions this Christmas.
Cycling Santas set to take to Central Milton Keynes
Next Thursday 15th December at 5.30pm, 100 people from across MK will gather at The Old Bus Station for a cycle ride through the city centre dressed as Santas.
Residents in Milton Keynes to receive support from Food Bank van
Milton Keynes food bank’s new mobile shop is on the road supporting people in financial hardship.
Shoppers left 'devastated' as much-loved cat famous for roaming Milton Keynes shopping district dies
Shoppers have been left devastated after the news that a famous Milton Keynes cat passed away earlier this week.
Milton Keynes residents encouraged to use ‘Warmth and Wellbeing Helpline’
As temperatures continue to drop, Milton Keynes City Council is encouraging local people to call its ‘Warmth and Wellbeing Helpline’.
Warning as scammer impersonates Darren and Lia from MKFM
MKFM has been made aware of a fake account circulating on social media impersonating MKFM
Seven-month-old baby girl tragically dies following crash in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes, which has tragically resulted in the death of a seven-month-old baby girl.
Gritters to hit the roads this evening in Milton Keynes as temperatures drop below zero
Gritters will be out across Milton Keynes this evening as temperatures drop.
Police launch appeal after teen is threatened with weapon before having phone snatched in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.