Win The Best Easter Ever with MKF Festival on The MKFM Secret Sound
In December, Liz in Bletchley won 'The Best Christmas Ever' and now MKFM's massive competition is back for 2020.
Our Best Christmas Ever included a massive Brand New 65" Ultra 4K Television complete with one year's Amazon Prime Video - plus £200 to spend at M&S and £200 to spend at Argos for all those Christmas treats.
And now we're launching a brand new MKFM Secret Sound and giving you the chance to win The Best Easter Ever.
Keep listening to MKFM to hear the new sound and details of the prize package coming soon.
The Best Easter Ever is bound to include loads of chocolate and loads of other fantastic prizes.
It's all thanks to MKF which is coming to Campbell Park on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June.
MKF is one of the UK's biggest free* tribute festivals - with tributes to the Foo Fighters, Arctic Moneys, The Beatles and more set to arrive in Milton Keynes this summer. (*Booking fee applies).
How to Play
Details of How To Play will appear here once the competition starts - keep listening to MKFM for more details!
We'll be calling someone at random twice a day during weekdays. Tell us what the sound is and if you are correct then the prize package is yours!
Full terms and conditions can be found by scrolling down this page.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2020 will open soon and this will be announced on air and on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of MKF are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize will be described on this page before entries open. By entering, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of each of the prize providers.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
IN PICTURES: Starship robots in the snow
Despite the snow, Starship robots are still out making their deliveries.
Popular Milton Keynes Italian restaurant to close
La Collina in Little Brickhill was a huge hit with the locals, but the owners have decided to close their doors.
RECAP: Snow in Milton Keynes - latest weather and travel news updates
Snow was falling across Milton Keynes on Sunday and MKFM had all the latest travel, weather and news updates to keep you up to date.
200 new coronavirus cases and no hospital deaths announced in Milton Keynes today
There were 200 new coronavirus cases and no hospital deaths announced in Milton Keynes today, according to the latest data.
Will it snow again in Milton Keynes today? Here's what the different forecasters are saying
Following snow earlier today, many people across Milton Keynes are wondering if it will snow again later this evening.
Milton Keynes Council forced to remove 'illegal' banners
The banners were placed on Roman Roundabout in Bletchley without the Council's permission.
All local vaccinations centres in Milton Keynes remain open despite weather warnings
It has been confirmed that all official vaccinations sites in Milton Keynes will remain open today even though the Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning due to icy conditions.
Transport police checking Milton Keynes station is only being used by essential travellers
British Transport Police (BTP) are routinley patrolling the area to make sure that people at local train stations are only travelling for essential journeys.
IN PICTURES: Snowfall begins to hit Milton Keynes
After a yellow weather warning from the Met Office last night, snow finally begins to fall upon Milton Keynes this morning (24/01).
Milton Keynes residents left in awe at morning sunrise
Locals in Milton Keynes were this morning greeted by a beautiful scene in the skies above.
Travel warning issued to all Milton Keynes residents due to icy conditions
Locals are advised to take extra care when travelling due to the dangerous icy conditions of some roads.
Yellow weather warning issued ahead of snow for Milton Keynes
The Met Office have issued a yellow weather warning for snow across the region.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.