WIN one years free grooming and spa treatments at Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming
Win one years FREE grooming and spa treatments worth up to £500 for your beloved pet at Bletchley’s newest pet salon, Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming. Brought to you by your local pet care specialists, Pets & Friends.
About Pets & Friends
This April, longstanding local pet shop, Pets & Friends open their doors to a brand-new pet grooming salon for Bletchley’s furry community of dogs, cats and petite pets. Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming, and its team of professional, fully qualified stylists are ready to provide essential grooming and pampering spa treatments.
For over 25 years, Pets & Friends (previously Kennelgate Pet Superstore) has been helping the pet parents of Bletchley take the best care of their beloved pets. The team of friendly staff at Pets & Friends Bletchley are pet care specialists. Providing expert nutritional advice, tips, and a range of services from harness fitting, weight checks and nail clipping right through to puppy and kitten advice and now a fully equipped grooming salon.
How to enter
For your chance to win one years free grooming and spa treatments for your pet at Pet Parlour Spa & Grooming, simply complete the submission form below and include an image of your beloved furry friend before 23.59 on Sunday 24th April 2023.
Pets & Friends opening event
The newly built salon will be welcoming pets for a pamper this April and store manager Craig is excited to offer more to customers, “Our customers have been asking for a while if we plan to offer grooming services and it’s been a pleasure to tell them that the wait is almost over, Diane, myself and the Bletchley team can’t wait to be able to offer an all-round service.”
The salon opening event will take place on Friday 22nd April 2022 from 10am to 5pm, at Unit 1 Dukes Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2QG. With family fun for pets and kids alike, special guest pet influencer appearances, exclusive grooming offers, free goodies, grooming demonstrations and much more. Head on down and join the fun with the Bletchley store and grooming team.
You can call the store directly to book your pet in for a grooming treatment today 01908 630138. Any bookings made in April or May will receive £10 off their first full groom, and there are a whole host of rebooking rewards and opening offers.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to MKFM's standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- Entries are open from 08.00 Tuesday 19th - 23.59 on Sunday 24th April 2022.
- Prize includes 8 x Full Grooms plus 8 x Spa Treatments over 12 months – worth up to £500
- 1 x Full Groom and 1 x Spa Treatment per booking
- Maximum 8 bookings between May 1st 2022 and April 30th 2023
- Grooms and treatment only redeemable at Pets Parlour Spa & Grooming Bletchley and must be booked in advance
- Once confirmed, the winner will be made known to Bletchley store manager Craig and only the named competition winner can book in their grooming appointments.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Seven children in Milton Keynes arrested as part of operation against knife crime in one month
Last month, Thames Valley Police launched a youth pilot in a bid to divert children in Milton Keynes from knife crime.
Finalists announced for Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023
The esteemed judging panel for Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023 has announced the finalists for this year’s awards taking place on Thursday 23 March at Stadium MK.
£1 million to go towards supermarket vouchers for struggling Milton Keynes families
Milton Keynes City Council is allocating over £1m of government funding to provide supermarket vouchers for struggling families during the school holidays and days of industrial action taken by teachers.
Police launch youth pilot operation in bid to divert children in Milton Keynes from knife crime
Thames Valley Police and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) say they continue to see positive results from Operation Deter.
Plans to transform urban park in Central Milton Keynes
Work is underway to completely transform CMK’s only urban park into a wildlife haven which can be used by local residents and businesses.
Green light for 'green homes' in Milton Keynes
More than 300 homes in Netherfield are set to benefit from some of the highest quality energy efficiency upgrades available in the UK.
Police appeal for specific witness following exposure incident in Milton Keynes supermarket
Thames Valley Police is appealing for a specific witness to an exposure incident in Milton Keynes to come forward.
Milton Keynes MP rejects chance to join MKFM levelling up debate with Labour candidate
MKFM invited the MP for Milton Keynes South and the Labour Parliamentary Candidate in for a live debate following the news that the city was unsuccessful in its bid for university funding.
A World Divided comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this April
The epic storytelling of Les Mis meets the intensity of War of the Worlds with all the fun of Rocky Horror, as A World Divided comes to Milton Keynes Theatre from 17th April.
Viral lash brand brings 'TikTok famous' vending machine to Milton Keynes shopping centre
Midsummer Place has welcomed the TikTok famous lash vending machine brand Meggi Lashes this week.
Planning permission refused for new housing to be built on former Travis Perkins site in Milton Keynes
Planning permission for the demolition of a building supplies warehouse to make way for new housing in Bletchley has been refused.
Milton Keynes City Council on course to be carbon neutral by 2030
Energy efficient council homes, LED street lighting and generating renewable energy through a solar farm all form part of Milton Keynes City Council’s strategy to be a 'world leading sustainable city'.