Winners announced of shopping vouchers thanks to YL Motors
Five Milton Keynes winners will each receive £100 Tesco vouchers thanks to YL Motors and MKFM.
Darren and Lia were helping out with the cost of living with £100 in shopping vouchers to be won every day for one week (14th - 18th February), thanks to YL Motors in Bradwell Abbey.
YL Motors are reliable and honest specialists in a wide range of garage services including car servicing, mechanical and electrical repairs and custom vehicle builds.
Monday 14th February - Victoria Carpenter
Tuesday 15th February - Jo Cocklin
Wednesday 16th February - Libby Owens
Thursday 17th February - Louise O’Shea
Friday 18th February - Ian Muxlow
How to play
Each day Mrs.D will describe the ingredients of a winter dish at 8.15am.
Text us your best guess of the dish Mrs. D is making to be entered into the daily draw.
For your chance to win a £100 Tesco voucher, thanks to YL Motors, text 81400, starting your message with MKFM, add your name and your answer.
81400 + MKFM + 'Your Name' + 'Your Answer'
Text lines will be open daily between 8.15am and 9pm with the daily winner announced the following day.
The final winner will be announced on Monday 21st February - good luck!
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to play section above in the following format: 'MKFM + Your name + Your answer'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8.15am Monday 14th February 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Milton Keynes man jailed following 'four-day spree' of thefts
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been jailed for a four-day spree of thefts in Milton Keynes.
Over 11,000 families in Milton Keynes received support with food costs during October school holiday
Over 11,000 low-income families were supported with food costs during the October half term.
Arnold Clark Cup heading to Milton Keynes in February
Stadium MK is set to host the Arnold Clark Cup this February as the tournament returns to England.
Free 'action-packed camp' on offer for children in Milton Keynes this Christmas
The 5 On It Foundation will be offering free basketball sessions this Christmas.
Cycling Santas set to take to Central Milton Keynes
Next Thursday 15th December at 5.30pm, 100 people from across MK will gather at The Old Bus Station for a cycle ride through the city centre dressed as Santas.
Residents in Milton Keynes to receive support from Food Bank van
Milton Keynes food bank’s new mobile shop is on the road supporting people in financial hardship.
Shoppers left 'devastated' as much-loved cat famous for roaming Milton Keynes shopping district dies
Shoppers have been left devastated after the news that a famous Milton Keynes cat passed away earlier this week.
Milton Keynes residents encouraged to use ‘Warmth and Wellbeing Helpline’
As temperatures continue to drop, Milton Keynes City Council is encouraging local people to call its ‘Warmth and Wellbeing Helpline’.
Warning as scammer impersonates Darren and Lia from MKFM
MKFM has been made aware of a fake account circulating on social media impersonating MKFM
Seven-month-old baby girl tragically dies following crash in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes, which has tragically resulted in the death of a seven-month-old baby girl.
Gritters to hit the roads this evening in Milton Keynes as temperatures drop below zero
Gritters will be out across Milton Keynes this evening as temperatures drop.
Police launch appeal after teen is threatened with weapon before having phone snatched in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.