Winners announced of shopping vouchers thanks to YL Motors
Five Milton Keynes winners will each receive £100 Tesco vouchers thanks to YL Motors and MKFM.
Darren and Lia were helping out with the cost of living with £100 in shopping vouchers to be won every day for one week (14th - 18th February), thanks to YL Motors in Bradwell Abbey.
YL Motors are reliable and honest specialists in a wide range of garage services including car servicing, mechanical and electrical repairs and custom vehicle builds.
Monday 14th February - Victoria Carpenter
Tuesday 15th February - Jo Cocklin
Wednesday 16th February - Libby Owens
Thursday 17th February - Louise O’Shea
Friday 18th February - Ian Muxlow
How to play
Each day Mrs.D will describe the ingredients of a winter dish at 8.15am.
Text us your best guess of the dish Mrs. D is making to be entered into the daily draw.
For your chance to win a £100 Tesco voucher, thanks to YL Motors, text 81400, starting your message with MKFM, add your name and your answer.
81400 + MKFM + 'Your Name' + 'Your Answer'
Text lines will be open daily between 8.15am and 9pm with the daily winner announced the following day.
The final winner will be announced on Monday 21st February - good luck!
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to play section above in the following format: 'MKFM + Your name + Your answer'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8.15am Monday 14th February 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
£2 single bus fares for adults in Milton Keynes over half term
Bus company Arriva is offering £2 fares across Milton Keynes this half term, as part of the Government’s Help for Households campaign.
Milton Keynes City Council's knife crime and early prevention work praised by Ministry of Justice
Milton Keynes City Council’s early support for young people at risk of being involved in knife crime has been praised by the Ministry of Justice.
Bus stops in Milton Keynes transformed into 'book stops'
A local city councillor has transformed two bus stops that are no longer in use into free book exchanges for residents.
England Lionesses announce squad heading to Milton Keynes
England has announced the squad which will be heading to Stadium MK, Milton Keynes for the Arnold Clark Cup.
Marston Vale Line not expected to be reinstated until autumn
A Milton Keynes councillor has expressed 'disappointment' over the news that the Marston Vale Line might not be reinstated until autumn.
Over half a million pounds proposed to reduce impact of flooding in Milton Keynes
The Progressive Alliance which runs Milton Keynes City Council has proposed over half a million pounds to reduce the impact of surface water flooding this year.
Annual Vital Signs Publication finds that 2 in every 100 families in Milton Keynes have used a Food Bank
MK Community Foundation is proud to announce the 10th release of its annual Vital Signs report.
Warning issued to parents in Milton Keynes over Snapchat group which could contain 'inappropriate content'
A Milton Keynes school has issued a warning to parents after being made aware of a Snapchat group involving pupils from across the city.
Camphill MK dubbed 'excellent' by Milton Keynes City Council
Milton Keynes City Council has dubbed Camphill MK ‘excellent’, recognising the highest level of care.
Scale-up businesses in Milton Keynes urged to join free accelerator hubs
Scale-up businesses from across Buckinghamshire are being urged to apply to join one of the leading accelerator hubs for entrepreneurs.
Willen Hospice Bridal Boutique offers mystery discounts to brides-to-be
Local charity Willen Hospice will be helping brides-to-be find their dream outfit at the Bridal Boutique in Leighton Buzzard.
Pupils in Milton Keynes benefit from donation of musical instruments
A City Councillor has donated a bunch of musical instruments to Southwood School in Conniburrow.