Winners announced of shopping vouchers thanks to YL Motors
Five Milton Keynes winners will each receive £100 Tesco vouchers thanks to YL Motors and MKFM.
Darren and Lia were helping out with the cost of living with £100 in shopping vouchers to be won every day for one week (14th - 18th February), thanks to YL Motors in Bradwell Abbey.
YL Motors are reliable and honest specialists in a wide range of garage services including car servicing, mechanical and electrical repairs and custom vehicle builds.
Monday 14th February - Victoria Carpenter
Tuesday 15th February - Jo Cocklin
Wednesday 16th February - Libby Owens
Thursday 17th February - Louise O’Shea
Friday 18th February - Ian Muxlow
How to play
Each day Mrs.D will describe the ingredients of a winter dish at 8.15am.
Text us your best guess of the dish Mrs. D is making to be entered into the daily draw.
For your chance to win a £100 Tesco voucher, thanks to YL Motors, text 81400, starting your message with MKFM, add your name and your answer.
81400 + MKFM + 'Your Name' + 'Your Answer'
Text lines will be open daily between 8.15am and 9pm with the daily winner announced the following day.
The final winner will be announced on Monday 21st February - good luck!
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to play section above in the following format: 'MKFM + Your name + Your answer'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8.15am Monday 14th February 2022.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Work begins on major regeneration of Milton Keynes estate
Work is underway to deliver Milton Keynes’ first regeneration project on the Lakes Estate in Bletchley.
Christian Horner remains at Red Bull Racing after internal investigation
Christian Horner will remain as CEO and Team Principal of Red Bull Racing, with an internal investigation into his behaviour towards a female employee concluded.
IKEA Milton Keynes support Medical Detection Dogs with donation of items
IKEA Milton Keynes has made a donation of items to Medical Detection Dogs, to help the local charity's vital funds go towards training its 'Super Sniffer' pups.
142 illegal vapes seized from shops in Milton Keynes
142 illegal vapes and 49 illegal tobacco products were seized from shops in Milton Keynes.
New NHS campaign launched to encourage people to get help with common mental health problems
A new campaign has been launched in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes to inform local people about dedicated NHS services which can help with common mental health problems.
Residents told to call 999 if they see man with links to Milton Keynes wanted on prison recall
David Broad has links to Milton Keynes and is wanted on prison recall.
Thames Valley Police boss calls on major retailers to stop the sale of e-scooters
Matthew Barber has written to four major retailers (Argos, Currys, Decathlon and Halfords) in an effort to prevent the sale of illegal e-scooters.
Milton Keynes residents hear 'loud bang' as emergency services attend lorry fire at M1 services
Police confirmed that emergency services were on the scene of a lorry fire on the northbound entry to Newport Pagnell services last night (27 February)
Emergency Services Careers Event to be held at Blue Light Hub in Milton Keynes
Residents will have the chance to explore careers within the police force, fire and ambulance services at an event in Milton Keynes next month.
96.90% of premises in Milton Keynes South now upgraded to Gigabit Broadband
Iain Stewart MP has welcomed the news that 96.90% of premises in Milton Keynes South now have access to superfast broadband.
Eastenders to air special episodes with storyline set in Milton Keynes
Eastenders has announced it is set to air special episodes with a storyline set in Milton Keynes, as Whitney and Zack pay a visit to Bianca.
Police to host community forum in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police will be hosting a community forum in the Great Linford parish next week.