Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package!
One lucky business will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
Our packages are priced low and start from just £129 per week.
Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
Free radio production.
9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
Social media feature or online competition.
Free entry to our networking event.
Reach up to 222,572 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to MKFM's standard terms and conditions, the following applies to this competition:
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 14th January 2022 until 5pm Monday 28th February 2022.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.