Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
BREAKING: Police confirm six year old missing child in Newport Pagnell, services closed off
Police have confirmed a six year old child is missing from the Newport Pagnell area.
Milton Keynes Entrepreneur Wins Gold at the SME National Business Awards
Matt Bowler, MD of MK Scaffolding Specialists and Vantage Event Structures was awarded the Gold Award at Wembley, in recognition for his work with young people and ex-offenders.
MK Council to ban dangerous anti-social car cruising
Milton Keynes Council (MKC) is set to ban anti-social car cruising in MK through a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO).
Great Linford Manor Park restoration work to start in early February
Initial work on the ground is due to start on the National Lottery Heritage and National Lottery Community Funded restoration of Great Linford Manor Park.
The Zip Yard MK is making ‘joey’ pouches for Australian animal babies
Staff and volunteers will gather at The Zip Yard on Sunday 19 January, in an effort to craft at least 1,000 pouches to send to Australia for animals left orphaned by the continuing bushfire crisis, and need your help!
MK Venues Celebrate Independent Music Week
This January, four Milton Keynes music venues are excited to announce they are taking part in Independent Venue Week 2020.
PCC for Thames Valley set to bid for 280 new tasers as part of Home Office funding
The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley is set to bid for hundreds of tasers as part of a new fund set up by the Home Office.
MK Council calls for MK pupils to become next generation of Eco Warriors
Following a successful trial with four primary schools, MK Council is rolling its ‘Eco Warriors’ environmental education scheme out across MK.