Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Men convicted of murder at Woodhill Prison in Milton Keynes
Following an investigation by Thames Valley Police, three men have been convicted of murder.
Extended 48 hour thunderstorm weather warning issued for Milton Keynes
An extended thunderstorm weather warning has been issued for 48 hours in Milton Keynes starting from midnight tonight.
Minute’s applause to celebrate life of former Milton Keynes councillor
Councillors celebrated the life of one of their ‘big beasts’ with a round of applause after an hour of laughter and tears as they paid tribute to Labour’s Kevin Wilson.
Milton Keynes resident calls for wheelie bins to end rubbish problems from ‘nuisance birds
Residents are to be asked for their views on replacing black rubbish sacks with wheelie bins.
Emberton School closure consultation moves to the next stage
A school closure plan will be going ahead despite opposition from villagers worried about the future of their local community.
Tory Councillors in Milton Keynes object to development plan for 5,000 homes at MK East
Conservative councillors have called for a key development blueprint for 5,000 homes in the next big expansion of Milton Keynes to be delayed until a better masterplan can be made
Radio presenter Helen Legh passes away following a long illness
MKFM is sad to report that Milton Keynes radio presenter Helen Legh has passed away following her battle with a brain tumour.
MK Playday receives grant from MK Community Foundation
MK Playday is pleased to announce it has received a grant from the MK Community Foundation. These funds will support the event held in Campbell Park.