Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Man hospitalised following incident in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an affray in Milton Keynes.
Tree planted in Milton Keynes park for Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
The King’s personal representative for Buckinghamshire has selected Milton Keynes to be home to an official Coronation Tree.
Global tech company auctions specialist equipment ahead of move to Milton Keynes
Auction and asset management specialists NCM Auctions are working with world-leading experts in the electromagnetic spectrum, Spectrum Control, as they consolidate their UK testing and development sites.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation announce mental health and young people charity legacy
Milton Keynes Community Foundation proudly announces its management of MK YIS’ Trust, ensuring continued support for mental wellness among young people in our community.
New councillor elected in Milton Keynes by-election
Following the resignation of Councillor Brigid McBride on 9th January, a by-election took place in Milton Keynes yesterday.
Residents can nominate Milton Keynes Hospital staff for 2024 awards
Nominations are now open for the #TeamMKUH Staff Awards 2024 and residents in Milton Keynes are able to vote.
Women Leaders Awards in Milton Keynes announce headline sponsor
Milton Keynes-based NHBC is proud to be the headline sponsor for the Women Leaders UK Awards 2024.
Large amount of vapes and mobile phone stolen in Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two individuals officers would like to speak to as they may have vital information following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes-based Open University receives Queen’s Anniversary Prize at Buckingham Palace
The Open University was presented with a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education by Her Majesty The Queen today.
Yellow weather warning in place across Milton Keynes as residents warned of flooding
A weather warning is in place until 6pm this evening.
Thames Valley Police looking to recruit 'brave horse' to join its force
Thames Valley Police's Mounted Section is looking to recruit a 'brave horse' to join its force.
Drop The Dead Donkey: The Reawakening comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this March
The original cast and writers of the award-winning TV comedy Drop The Dead Donkey reunite for a brand-new stage adaptation coming to Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 12 – Sat 16 Mar.