Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Only two patients are currently receiving treatment for coronavirus at Milton Keynes Hospital
Hospital chiefs are pondering how to persuade patients who are scared of catching covid-19 to turn up for treatment.
All systems go for £240million Milton Keynes Hospital redevelopment plan
Chiefs have given their blessing to taking the next steps in a £240 million part redevelopment of Milton Keynes University Hospital.
Two deaths at Milton Keynes Hospital - including a suicide - are under investigation as staff learn lessons from covid crisis
The tragic deaths of two patients at Milton Keynes Hospital during the height of the coronavirus pandemic are under investigation.
Primary school near Milton Keynes closed after pupil tests positive for coronavirus
Deanshanger Primary School has temporarily closed after a year six pupil tests positive for coronavirus, MKFM can reveal.