Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Man charged in connection with bomb hoax in Newport Pagnell
Thames Valley Police has charged a man in connection with a number of offences in Newport Pagnell.
Milton Keynes man sentenced after making bogus insurance claim for Rolex
A Milton Keynes man has been sentenced for making a fake claim for a Rolex watch, a year after he was convicted for his part in helping launder £1.2m from fraud victims.
Leah's parents release statement in missing girl case
Police are making an appeal for information on the week anniversary since a woman went missing from Milton Keynes.
Police continue evening door knocking in Milton Keynes as part of search for missing Leah Croucher
Thames Valley Police are continuing door knocking this evening as part of the search for missing 19 year old girl Leah Croucher.
A successful opening for MK Smiles
It has been just over a month for the opening of MK Smiles and it been a very busy start for Dr Uma Madhav and her dental team at the Brooklands Health Centre.
Appeal for witnesses following robbery offences in Milton Keynes
Three robbery offences took place in Milton Keynes on Friday (15/2) between 7pm and 8.30pm.
Witness appeal after man exposed himself in public to 15 year old girl in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses or information following an exposure on Thursday 14th February at 8.45pm near Bletchley Bus Station on South Terrace, Milton Keynes.
Mystery shoppers check on 'obstructive' GP receptionists in Milton Keynes
Mystery shoppers are being used to check on whether GP receptionists in Milton Keynes are denying homeless people access to healthcare services.