Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Celebrate Captain Sir Tom’s life with an exciting Willen Hospice Cycling Challenge
Willen Hospice has formed an exciting partnership with The Captain Tom Foundation to bring a unique challenge to local cyclists, celebrating both the Hospice’s 40th Anniversary, and Captain Sir Tom’s life.
People in Milton Keynes may receive test emergency alert on their mobile phone today
People in Milton Keynes may receive an emergency alert on their mobile phones as part of a Government-run test today (22/6).
Delta variant sees Great Balloon Race organisers move Shuttleworth event to September
Organisers of this weekend’s Great Balloon Race Extravaganza at Shuttleworth Estate have postponed the event until September in the wake of the Covid-19 Delta variant.
Hundreds more vaccinated as jabs opened up to over 18s across Milton Keynes
For the first time, last weekend, all over 18s across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes were offered the COVID-19 vaccination.
Family appeals for information on whereabouts of missing Milton Keynes man
The family of local man Andy have appealed to members of the public for any information on his location after he disappeared yesterday afternoon (20/06).
UPDATE: B&Q in Milton Keynes was forced to close this morning due to staff's positive COVID-19 result
Following a member of staff testing positive for COVID-19, B&Q's Milton Keynes store was forced to temporarily close - turning away hundreds of customers.
Blakelands warehouse – calls for a review of unanswered questions
Council leader Pete Marland has added his voice to calls for a new investigation into the Blakelands warehouse planning row following the resignation of reviewing consultant Marc Dorfman.
Milton Keynes Council begins construction on new council homes in Fishermead and Bletchley
Milton Keynes Council has recently begun construction on a number of new council homes for families and older people through Bletchley and Fishermead.
21 coronavirus cases recorded throughout Milton Keynes today
According to the latest data, there were 41 positive coronavirus cases recorded throughout Milton Keynes today (21/06).
Milton Keynes residents' confidential medical records are being collected despite privacy concerns
GP practices in Milton Keynes have been instructed by the NHS to hand over confidential patient records despite growing concerns about privacy.
Controversial five-bed HMO can go ahead with four parking spaces and there’s nothing the council can do about it
A five bedroom house in multiple occupation (HMO) in Milton Keynes only needs four parking spaces – and a council committee concluded they can’t do anything about it.
Consultant dramatically resigns from review of giant Milton Keynes warehouse plan
A consultant called in to review how a giant warehouse was approved to double in height in Milton Keynes has dramatically resigned from his commission.
You May Have Missed
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.