Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
'Socialist' budget sets seal on near £60 total council tax increase in Milton Keynes
Council taxes across Milton Keynes are set to rise by an average £59.13 after borough councillors approved their part of the jigsaw puzzle of demands on a politically split vote.
Decision on future of Milton Keynes golf course delayed until June
A potentially controversial decision on the future of a golf course in Milton Keynes has been delayed until after May’s local elections.
Over 60,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes
Data released today (25/2) reveals that over 60,000 doses of the vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes.
MK Dons proud to support Level Playing Field's 'Weeks of Action'
Disability charity Level Playing Field are celebrating their 17th 'Weeks of Action' campaign from Saturday 27th of February to Sunday 14th of March, aiming to showcase the good work being done by clubs and organisations to improve accessibility and inclusion across all sports.
Council collaborates with local charity to support Milton Keynes women back into work
Milton Keynes Council has partnered with Works For Us, a local charity supporting women into work whose jobs have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regeneration of Milton Keynes estates are 'long-term' projects, says council leader
Milton Keynes Council is planning multi-million-pound regenerations of local estates, something which the council leader says will take quite some time.
Milton Keynes man is attacked and hospitalised following dispute about a parking space
A local man was attacked and left requiring hospital treatment following a dispute about a parking space.
Researchers at university near Milton Keynes are turning crop waste into high-value fashion products
Researchers at Cranfield University are working to develop a greener way to manufacture textiles for clothing using biomass derived from crop waste.
Pupils sitting GCSE and A-Levels in Milton Keynes will have results decided by teachers
GCSE and A-Level results will be decided by teachers, the exams watchdog Ofqual has confirmed.
Police appeal for help in tracing wanted man with links to Milton Keynes
Police officers are appealing for help in locating a wanted man who has links to Milton Keynes.
EXCLUSIVE: Green bin collections in Milton Keynes expected to resume next month
Green bin collections in Milton Keynes are expected to resume by the middle of March, MKFM can reveal.
Five police officers investigated for alleged manslaughter after death of man following arrest
A decision on whether the case will be referred to the Crown Prosecution Service will be made at a later date.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.