Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
CCTV released in connection with racially aggravated assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV in connection with a racially aggravated assault in Milton Keynes.
Violent children in Milton Keynes are proving hard nuts to crack
A small minority of teenagers are turning to violence against other people as their crime of first resort, a meeting heard.
Village hopping burglars leave residents fearing for their property in Milton Keynes
Travelling gangs of burglars who hop from village to village have left rural residents fearing for their property, a meeting heard.
Artists invited to submit work to Milton Keynes Open
Westbury Arts Centre are launching a new local initiative, “Milton Keynes Open”, to celebrate creative talent in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
Bus Shelter MK urgently looking for a new home
The Bus Shelter MK currently sits in Campbell Park but is soon to be replaced by a housing development.
Samuel's Charity look for help ahead of two big events
Samuel's Charity, set up by Samuel, while fighting cancer aged 9, helps children's wards that are underfunded.
Sweet treats are coming to Milton Keynes this April
Those in Milton Keynes with a sweet tooth are in for some good news, as independent dessert parlour and bar, Treat Street, is set to open at MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park in April.
Police find body off the V11 Tongwell Street in Milton Keynes
Residents contacted MKFM last night due to a large police presence near Opal Drive.