Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Slug & Lettuce swings its doors open in Milton Keynes
Slug & Lettuce brings a dose of glitz and glamour to The Hub with a number of activities taking place throughout August to celebrate the doors opening.
Free DofE places for young people with SEND
Buckinghamshire young peoples’ charity Action4Youth is providing free expedition places for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) to enable them to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh’s (DofE) Award.
Take to the skies and support your local Hospice
A skydive is the ultimate Bucket-List challenge and Willen Hospice is giving local people the chance to tick it off, while supporting a fantastic cause.
Mayor of MK to host basic life support course for Cancer Centre Appeal
Milton Keynes Mayor Cllr Sam Crooks is stepping outside his comfort zone this month, to help raise funds for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity’s Cancer Centre Appeal.
World-first study reveals dogs are able to detect lung infections
Medical Detection dogs, based in Milton Keynes, are able to detect ultra-low concentrations of Pseudomonas, the commonest cause of lung infection in the life-limiting inherited disease, cystic fibrosis.
Denbigh Bucks the National Trend with Rise in Top Grades
Denbigh is delighted that more of its students achieved the very highest grades at A Level this year, bucking the national trend which saw a fall in the number of top grades achieved.
Hanslope residents support ‘next steps’ for Imogen
Bloor Homes outdoor cinema screening raises £4,000 to help Imogen Roberts walk again.
Looking for something fun to do on the first Sunday in September?
RSPCA Milton Keynes and North Bucks are holding Paws in the Park on Sunday 1st September at Marsh Drive Playing Fields, Great Linford MK14 5HH.