Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes Council to give grade II listed Almshouses a new lease of life
The Almshouses were commissioned in 1702 and acted as a form of low-cost community housing up until the 1960s.
Pupils at Milton Keynes secondary school to self-isolate if someone in their household tests positive as cases rise
Pupils will also have to return to wearing masks whilst in lesson settings at school.
Dance festival to take place at Milton Keynes shopping centre next month
MÓTUS presents 'The Universe & Me - Part II' - supported through Arts Council England, the Milton Keynes Community Foundation and Milton Keynes Council.
Residents in Milton Keynes told to not store large quantities of fuel amid panic buying
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue have taken to social media to remind people of the dangers of storing large quantities of fuel at home.
Milton Keynes schools invited to the UEFA Women’s EURO action next summer
Milton Keynes is hosting four UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 football matches at Stadium MK next summer.
High Court rejects controversial Milton Keynes warehouse developer's legal challenge
The developer, GUPI 6 Limited, had requested to proceed with a legal challenge against a recent appeal decision made by the planning inspector.
Milton Keynes family lose everything after tumble dryer blaze destroys home
A mother and daughter have been left with nothing but the clothes on their back following a devastating fire in their Milton Keynes home.
The Parks Trust ask residents to support Milton Keynes’ inspirational landscapes
In a brand new document, ‘Milton Keynes’ Inspirational Landscapes: Now and Forever’, The Parks Trust has set out their vision for green infrastructure across MK.
Milton Keynes Microbrewery win gold at SME MK & Buckinghamshire Business Awards
Bucks Star Beer, based in Stonebridge, are thrilled to have have won gold in the Buckinghamshire Business of the Year Award 2021, held at the Jury's Inn on Thursday 9th September.
Volunteering Matters invites you to attend “Beyond the Horizon” this October
National charity Volunteering Matters invites you to attend “Beyond the Horizon” at The Sky Room, MK Gallery, on Thursday 14th October, 6-8pm, to celebrate the partnerships formed to support young people in Milton Keynes.
Parents reminded how to spot respiratory illnesses in children ahead of virus season in Milton Keynes
Understandably, parents are more alert to cold-like symptoms which may often be confused with coronavirus yet can be apprehensive about contacting the NHS unnecessarily.
Milton Keynes based-charity raising awareness of the sickle cell disease
MK Melting Pot is a small but impactful non-profit organisation that has been running for over 10 years.
You May Have Missed
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.