Win one free month of MKFM’s ultimate marketing package
3 businesses will be picked at random to receive radio adverts, website and social media marketing.
More and more local businesses are finding out the benefits of working with MKFM. We work with local businesses in several ways and offer everything from radio to online to printed marketing.
MKFM is regulated by Ofcom and, as part of our key commitments, our pledge is to support local businesses here in Milton Keynes.
How do we support local businesses?
- Our packages are priced low and start from just £99 per week.
- Radio works but in a digital age our online presence gives businesses an extra boost.
- Our monthly networking event is a great way to meet new customers and share ideas.
- We offer several free services where there is a clear benefit for the community.
- Our team don’t just make adverts, we take time to understand your business.
If your package doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us, nobody works harder to ensure results from every pound spent.
- Free radio production.
- 9 plays of your advert for 30 days.
- One page on the homepage of MKFM.com
- Social media feature or online competition.
- Free entry to our networking event.
- Reach up to 158,000 local residents through radio, online and our social media.
Please enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
- Only one entry per business, duplicate entries will not be counted.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Entries are open from Friday 1st of February 2019 until 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity .
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants business must be in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill).
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- All adverts are subject to Ofcom rules.
- Adverts for events and jobs are excluded from this competition.
- Winners package must be taken and on-air within 28 days of be notified.
Project of the Year Award with ‘Snap to it’ at the Bucks and MK Sport Awards 2019
People with learning disabilities scored a golden goal for their charity this week, when they scooped top prize in the Bucks and MK sports awards.
Milton Keynes Council cracking down on safety breaches
Taxi licensing officers at MK Council joined forces with Thames Valley Police last week on a safety operation.
Local business helps Willen Hospice mark Tree of Life anniversary
Milton Keynes companies have helped Willen Hospice mark the first anniversary of the Tree of Life by redeveloping the surrounding Peace Garden.
Parks Trust Christmas carolling at the Milton Keynes Rose next Sunday
The Parks Trust is inviting people to join them at the Milton Keynes Rose in Campbell Park on Sunday 15th December 2019 for their annual Christmas carolling service.
Milton Keynes College CEO Dr Julie Mills receives OBE
Group Principal and CEO of Milton Keynes College and Chair of the Helena Kennedy Foundation, Dr Julie Mills, has been awarded her OBE by the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William at Buckingham Palace.
Blackadder’s Christmas Carol comes to The Chrysalis Theatre
Baste my steaming puddings! Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy (MKTOC) is bringing its festive stage adaptation of ‘Blackadder’s Christmas Carol’ to The Chrysalis Theatre from 4-7 December.
Willen Hospice Lights of Love Service Returns
The Willen Hospice annual Christmas service of remembrance, Lights of Love, will return to The Ridgeway Centre in Wolverton Mill on Saturday 7 December.
Fullers Slade votes for new homes and estate-wide improvements
55% of Fullers Slade residents have voted for new homes, refurbishment and improvements on the estate in a local ballot.