Win London Pie and Mash
Satisfy your taste buds by winning traditional Pie and Mash at the Eight Belles in Bletchley.
Listen to MKFM all this week for your chance to win a meal for two. We will be calling a winner each day Monday to Friday at 6pm.
You haven't had Pie and Mash until you've been to the Eight Belles. Using Manze meat pies made to a recipe dating back to 1902, fresh piping hot mash potato and liquor this is an experience you will want again and again.
Pie & Mash is served on Monday evenings and all day on Tuesday's, you can check the full menu here www.eightbellesbletchley.co.uk.
To enter, all you need to do is listen between 8am and 5pm for the daily keyword and then text it to us with your name.
Just text 'MKFM PIE' and your name plus the keyword to 81400.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be announced on air daily from Monday 20/2 until Friday 24/2 around 6pm.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken on a Monday evening.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Hundreds of people in Milton Keynes already on troubled Universal Credit system
Hundreds of people in Milton Keynes have already been moved to a Universal Credit system amid concerns over whether they will have less money, new figures show.
Robberies on the rise in Milton Keynes, recorded crime figures reveal
The number of robberies in Milton Keynes has increased by more than a third, according to the latest police recorded crime statistics.
This is how much NHS staff in Milton Keynes had to pay for hospital parking in ONE YEAR
The Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust made hundreds of thousands of pounds by charging staff for parking last year, it has been revealed.
Police appeal after 'carjacking' incident near Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to a robbery in Olney Road, Lavendon near Milton Keynes.