Win London Pie and Mash
Satisfy your taste buds by winning traditional Pie and Mash at the Eight Belles in Bletchley.
Listen to MKFM all this week for your chance to win a meal for two. We will be calling a winner each day Monday to Friday at 6pm.
You haven't had Pie and Mash until you've been to the Eight Belles. Using Manze meat pies made to a recipe dating back to 1902, fresh piping hot mash potato and liquor this is an experience you will want again and again.
Pie & Mash is served on Monday evenings and all day on Tuesday's, you can check the full menu here www.eightbellesbletchley.co.uk.
To enter, all you need to do is listen between 8am and 5pm for the daily keyword and then text it to us with your name.
Just text 'MKFM PIE' and your name plus the keyword to 81400.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- All texts must be received before 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- The winners will be chosen at random by MKFM from all texts received.
- All winners will be announced on air daily from Monday 20/2 until Friday 24/2 around 6pm.
- Each prize is described on-air and the business providing the prize may have their own terms and conditions.
- The prize must be taken on a Monday evening.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Debenhams ups its beauty game at intu Milton Keynes
Debenhams introduces three new major brands in the past few weeks.
Directors jailed for £300k plus claims scam
TWO company directors have each been jailed for three years after admitting a £300k plus claims scam involving fake compensation claims for mis-sold solar panels.
Thames Valley Police has charged a man in connection with a murder investigation in Milton Keynes.
Ryan Blacknell, aged 24, of no fixed abode, was arrested on Friday on suspicion of murder and was re-arrested and charged yesterday, with one count of murder.