Win a family ticket to Cinderella at Milton Keynes Theatre on MKFM next week!
Tune in to the MK Breakfast Show with Ros, Wes and Trev every morning next week (18/12 - 22/12) from 8am for your chance to win a family ticket to Cinderella at Milton Keynes Theatre!
The Fairy Godmother of all pantomimes, Cinderella, is on at Milton Keynes Theatre from Sat 9 Dec – Sun 14 Jan 2024, starring Brian Conley as Buttons.
Join Cinders as she goes from rags to riches, outwits her very wicked sisters and meets her Prince. The clock is ticking, so book your tickets now at ATGTICKETS.COM/MiltonKeynes or try your luck in our competition on the MK Breakfast Show next week (18/12 - 22/12) for your chance to win family tickets to the performance on 9th January 2024 at 7pm.
- x5 chances to win a family ticket (for four people) to watch Cinderella at Milton Keynes Theatre on 9th January 2024 at 7pm.
How to enter
Listen to Ros, Wes and Trev on the MK Breakfast Show every weekday morning (18/12 - 22/12) for a Cinderella related question of the day.
WhatsApp us your best guess to be entered into the daily draw.
For your chance to win family tickets, Whatsapp the studio on 07511111063, starting your message with MKFM, add your name and your answer.
07511111063 + MKFM + 'Your Name' + 'Your Answer'
Text lines will be open daily until the end of the Breakfast Show at 10am with the winners announced on MKFM's website and social media channels Friday 22nd December 2023 - good luck!
Find out how to listen to MKFM here.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received as stated in the how to enter section above in the following format: 'MKFM + Your name + Your answer'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to win and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from 8am - 10am daily between Monday 18th - Friday 22nd December 2023.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other item.
- A family ticket is for four people.
- The tickets are for the Tuesday 9th January 7pm performance of Cinderella only.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for another performance or production.
- No cash alternative can be given.
- The prize includes the family ticket for four people only. Winners are responsible for all travel and/or accommodation costs incurred.
- Tickets are subject to ATG Tickets’ general terms and conditions of sale.
Red Bull Racing: Max Verstappen starts Bahrain Grand Prix on pole position
Red Bull Racing's Max Verstappen will start tomorrow's Bahrain Grand Prix on pole position after a close-fought qualifying session on Friday (1st March).
81% of children in Milton Keynes receive first choice secondary school place
Thousands of MK pupils find out today (1 March) which secondary school they’ll be moving to in September.
Council partners with Milton Keynes College to increase free access to adult numeracy courses
Milton Keynes City Council has teamed up with MK College to expand local access to free adult numeracy classes.
Results place Milton Keynes primary school in top 2% of England’s primaries
A Milton Keynes primary school has received a letter from the Minister for Schools for its very high standard of achievement in the key stage 2 reading, writing and mathematics assessment.
Huge power cut affects Central Milton Keynes
MKFM understands Central Milton Keynes is currently being affected by a power cut.
Steve Edwards to complete 1000th marathon at Milton Keynes
A marathon runner is set to complete his 1000th marathon in Milton Keynes this May.
IKEA Milton Keynes support Medical Detection Dogs with donation of items
IKEA Milton Keynes has made a donation of items to Medical Detection Dogs, to help the local charity's vital funds go towards training its 'Super Sniffer' pups.
Milton Keynes Festival of Running returns this March
The MK Festival of Running hits the streets of Milton Keynes again on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th 2024.
Work begins on major regeneration of Milton Keynes estate
Work is underway to deliver Milton Keynes’ first regeneration project on the Lakes Estate in Bletchley.
Christian Horner remains at Red Bull Racing after internal investigation
Christian Horner will remain as CEO and Team Principal of Red Bull Racing, with an internal investigation into his behaviour towards a female employee concluded.
142 illegal vapes seized from shops in Milton Keynes
142 illegal vapes and 49 illegal tobacco products were seized from shops in Milton Keynes.
New NHS campaign launched to encourage people to get help with common mental health problems
A new campaign has been launched in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes to inform local people about dedicated NHS services which can help with common mental health problems.