Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
Blackadder’s Christmas Carol comes to The Chrysalis Theatre
Baste my steaming puddings! Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy (MKTOC) is bringing its festive stage adaptation of ‘Blackadder’s Christmas Carol’ to The Chrysalis Theatre from 4-7 December.
Willen Hospice Lights of Love Service Returns
The Willen Hospice annual Christmas service of remembrance, Lights of Love, will return to The Ridgeway Centre in Wolverton Mill on Saturday 7 December.
Fullers Slade votes for new homes and estate-wide improvements
55% of Fullers Slade residents have voted for new homes, refurbishment and improvements on the estate in a local ballot.
Local girl supports Willen Hospice Christmas campaign
A local schoolteacher is urging the public to support Willen Hospice as they launch their 2019 Christmas appeal, Giving Tuesday, tomorrow 3rd December.
Borneo trekkers raise £44,000 for Willen Hospice
Willen Hospice would like to thank 17 intrepid trekkers for raising a phenomenal £44,000 for the charity, by taking on their Borneo Jungle Adventure.
Milton Keynes’ drink and drug driving conviction rate revealed
Combined drink and drug driving conviction rate per 1,000 drivers across the UK revealed.
BREAKING - Officers arrest woman in connection with double murder investigation in Milton Keynes
Officers investigating the murders of Ben Gillham-Rice and Dom Ansah in Milton Keynes have this morning made a further arrest.
Winners announced at Biztech BrightSparc & Digital Awards 2019
Last Friday 22nd November, Milton Keynes and the South East Midlands’ leading technology and innovation awards were presented to some of the region’s top businesses, students and education establishments.
Mkfm In The MixDownload