Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
Milton Keynes Council made £14m from parking last year, now decides how to spend the profit
Drivers contributed the princely sum of £14,336,000 to Milton Keynes Council’s coffers last year and now a cabinet councillor will be deciding how to spend the profit.
900 new homes planned for Food Centre site in Milton Keynes
Buildings up to 16 storeys high for 900 new homes could be built on the increasingly derelict Food Centre in Central Milton Keynes, a report to the council has revealed.
Milton Keynes shopping centre targets boutique cinema operator to help secure its future
The biggest shopping centre in Milton Keynes has been given permission to expand so it can attract a range of new businesses – including a boutique cinema.
The multi award-winning Broadway and West End musical, Once, comes to Milton Keynes for the first time!
Playing at Milton Keynes Theatre from 17th – 22nd February 2020.
"Dreadful” plan for council homes on green space in Milton Keynes is withdrawn
Plans to build nine new council homes on green space in Bletchley have been withdrawn following an outcry by residents.
Football4Peace event at PowerLeague Milton Keynes to raise money for UNICEF
On 15th June 2019, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association from Milton Keynes organised the 'Football4Peace' event in partnership with UNICEF SoccerAid as part of UNICEF's 'The Great Big Kickabout' campaign.
Youth boxing initiative launched in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police and Milton Keynes Council have launched the Boxing Clever scheme in Milton Keynes.
MK Council to host flag-raising ceremony ahead of Armed Forces Day
Milton Keynes Council will host a flag-raising ceremony on Monday 24th June outside the Civic as the city shows its support for the Armed Forces.