Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
Man hospitalised following incident in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an affray in Milton Keynes.
Tree planted in Milton Keynes park for Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
The King’s personal representative for Buckinghamshire has selected Milton Keynes to be home to an official Coronation Tree.
Global tech company auctions specialist equipment ahead of move to Milton Keynes
Auction and asset management specialists NCM Auctions are working with world-leading experts in the electromagnetic spectrum, Spectrum Control, as they consolidate their UK testing and development sites.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation announce mental health and young people charity legacy
Milton Keynes Community Foundation proudly announces its management of MK YIS’ Trust, ensuring continued support for mental wellness among young people in our community.
New councillor elected in Milton Keynes by-election
Following the resignation of Councillor Brigid McBride on 9th January, a by-election took place in Milton Keynes yesterday.
Residents can nominate Milton Keynes Hospital staff for 2024 awards
Nominations are now open for the #TeamMKUH Staff Awards 2024 and residents in Milton Keynes are able to vote.
Women Leaders Awards in Milton Keynes announce headline sponsor
Milton Keynes-based NHBC is proud to be the headline sponsor for the Women Leaders UK Awards 2024.
Large amount of vapes and mobile phone stolen in Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two individuals officers would like to speak to as they may have vital information following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes-based Open University receives Queen’s Anniversary Prize at Buckingham Palace
The Open University was presented with a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education by Her Majesty The Queen today.
Yellow weather warning in place across Milton Keynes as residents warned of flooding
A weather warning is in place until 6pm this evening.
Thames Valley Police looking to recruit 'brave horse' to join its force
Thames Valley Police's Mounted Section is looking to recruit a 'brave horse' to join its force.
Drop The Dead Donkey: The Reawakening comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this March
The original cast and writers of the award-winning TV comedy Drop The Dead Donkey reunite for a brand-new stage adaptation coming to Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 12 – Sat 16 Mar.