Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
Arriva continues to run services with a further amended timetable in Milton Keynes
Arriva is continuing to run a reduced bus service in all areas it operates in to serve local communities as much as possible.
Seven coronavirus patients have died in just over a week at Milton Keynes Hospital
Milton Keynes Hospital has confirmed that seven patients with COVID-19 have died between March 18th and March 26th.
MK Council to suspend food and garden waste collections
Milton Keynes Council has announced it will suspend food and garden waste collections after Friday 3rd April.
Milton Keynes Magistrates Court is staying open amid the coronavirus outbreak
Milton Keynes Magistrates Court is one of the 158 courts across England and Wales to remain open during the coronavirus crisis.
Bletchley Park is encouraging residents to make colourful bunting for when it reopens
Bletchley Park has launched "Bunting for Bletchley", a boredom buster appeal for bunting donations to help decorate Bletchley Park when it reopens.
Iain Stewart MP is confident local businesses will "bounce back" after COVID-19
Iain Stewart, MP for Milton Keynes South, believes that businesses in Milton Keynes should "bounce back quite quickly" after the pandemic settles.
Staying safe in our parks
The Parks Trust has highlighted the importance of following government guidelines when using their parks.
Uncertainty remains when schools will fully reopen after coronavirus crisis
Milton Keynes Council has noted that there is “current uncertainty as to when schools will be able to open as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak” in a decision made this week.