Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Only two patients are currently receiving treatment for coronavirus at Milton Keynes Hospital
Hospital chiefs are pondering how to persuade patients who are scared of catching covid-19 to turn up for treatment.
All systems go for £240million Milton Keynes Hospital redevelopment plan
Chiefs have given their blessing to taking the next steps in a £240 million part redevelopment of Milton Keynes University Hospital.
Two deaths at Milton Keynes Hospital - including a suicide - are under investigation as staff learn lessons from covid crisis
The tragic deaths of two patients at Milton Keynes Hospital during the height of the coronavirus pandemic are under investigation.
Primary school near Milton Keynes closed after pupil tests positive for coronavirus
Deanshanger Primary School has temporarily closed after a year six pupil tests positive for coronavirus, MKFM can reveal.