Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
Shoosmiths join MKBAA 2020 as headline sponsors
The organisers of the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA), are excited to announce a new headline sponsor for its increasingly popular and prestigious awards.
MK pupils become Eco Warriors!
Four primary schools in Milton Keynes are taking part in a pilot scheme to encourage and educate children about local environmental issues.
Milton Keynes faces shortage of adoptive families
This National Adoption Week (14 – 20 October) Milton Keynes Council is joining local authorities and adoption agencies across the UK to raise awareness of adoption.
Willen Hospice reveals plans to build a legacy
Willen Hospice is inviting local people to find out more about their plans to extend their services, creating a Hospice that meets the needs of patients and their families, both now and in the future.
Plans for new City Centre nightclub submitted - here's everything we know about them
A plan for a big new nightclub in an empty office block has been submitted to Milton Keynes Council.
Anglian Water’s WaterCare Fund
Milton Keynes Community Foundation are excited to announce the new Anglian Water’s WaterCare fund.
Travel stars honoured at awards evening
Devon wins Best UK Destination, plus Buckingham Palace, Jet2 Holidays, India and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines among attractions and providers recognised.
Smart ticketing set to make life easier for passengers
After being given the green light earlier this year to introduce fast contactless payments across MK bus services, the council will now work with operators to roll the programme out.