Win an Amazon bundle worth over £360
Enter for a chance to win an Amazon bundle worth over £360!
WIN an Echo Show, Echo Spot and an Amazon Smart Plug
Watch the video at the bottom of the page to find out how to enter for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions apply You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tours
Ever wondered how Amazon delivers for its customers from Land’s End to John O’Groats and all over the UK?
Book a free tour at one of 8 fulfilment centres across the UK and see what happens after you shop on Amazon!
Simply go to the fulfilment centre tours website and enter your email address to select a location, date and time.
Tours are open to everyone over 6 years of age.
All you have you to do is watch the video and answer the question below.. Don't forget to fill in your details below for a chance to win!
The standard MKFM Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following specific rules apply:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive 1 x Echo Show, 1 x Echo Spot and 1 x Amazon Smart Plug.
- The competition opens on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 00.01.
- The competition closes on Friday 7th June 2019 at 23.59.
- The winner will be chosen at random via electronic draw.
- The winner will be called at least twice between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm on separate working days by Thursday 13th June 2019 at 5:30pm.
- If the entrant does not answer their phone, MKFM UK Ltd reserve the right to re-draw and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize from the MKFM studio by 22nd July 2019.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Amazon and MKFM UK Ltd, as well as their relatives, are excluded from participation.
- You must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
- MKFM UK Ltd is legally responsible for running this competition and if you have any questions or complaints about the competition please contact MKFM UK Ltd on 01908 230149.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation matches £20,000 in donations to local charities and community groups
Twice a year, MK Community Foundation helps to make your generosity go even further through their Match Fund Challenges.
Milton Keynes City Council funds free activities for children and young people this Easter
A programme of FREE activity sessions and food during the Easter school holidays is being organised by MK City Council to help families with children in receipt of benefit-related free school meals.
People in Milton Keynes can earn free vouchers by travelling green as part of new council pilot
A new rewards system is being piloted by Milton Keynes City Council, which will see residents earn free vouchers for travelling green.
20mph zones could be introduced in Milton Keynes town in bid to 'boost road safety'
Residents in an area of Milton Keynes could see multiple 30mph zones lowered to 20 as consultations currently take place.
Clean Bandit, Kula Shaka and other acts announced for popular festival near Milton Keynes
The Ampthill Festival will be welcoming big music acts from Friday 14th July through to Sunday 16th July.
Milton Keynes Gallery to open to visitors for late night exhibition experience
Residents will be able to experience MK Gallery out-of-hours next week, as it brings back L A T E S.
Filmmaker and trainer from Milton Keynes honoured with book dedication
Frank Scarito, a local filmmaker and trainer who has trained thousands of young people to make films through Junior Filmmakers, was honoured with a book dedication for his commitment to the organisation.
Brand new H&M store to open next weekend in Milton Keynes
High street fashion store H&M is moving from its current store to a 'larger' unit at centre:mk, with it set to open in April.
Family-owned Mexican churros business from Milton Keynes secures funding to help expand nationally
A Milton Keynes-based family-owned business has secured funding to help add more outlets around the country.
Two arrested following incident in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police have issued a statement to MKFM following an incident in Milton Keynes last night.
One in eight year 7 pupils in Milton Keynes cycle to school
Leaders from MK business, Council and voluntary organisations reacted positively to the findings of a large-scale survey of students’ travel behaviours and attitudes.
Milton Keynes shopping centre shortlists seven small businesses to pitch for free retail space
After dozens of entries to the small business competition called Hatch, Midsummer Place has created a shortlist of seven finalists.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.