Win a pair of tickets to watch Magic Mike's Last Dance at Cineworld Milton Keynes
Magic Mike's Last Dance comes to Cineworld in MK from Friday 10th February, just in time for Valentine's Day, and you could be among the first to see it with a pair of tickets, a large popcorn and large drink to share.
“Magic” Mike Lane (Channing Tatum) takes to the stage again after a lengthy hiatus, following a business deal that went bust, leaving him broke and taking bartender gigs in Florida. For what he hopes will be one last hurrah, Mike heads to London with a wealthy socialite (Salma Hayek) who lures him with an offer he can’t refuse…and an agenda all her own. With everything on the line, once Mike discovers what she truly has in mind, will he—and the roster of hot new dancers he’ll have to whip into shape—be able to pull it off?
If you can’t wait to see if you win, tickets can be booked now by clicking here.
How to enter
To enter MKFM's exclusive competition to win a pair of tickets to see Magic Mike's Last Dance at Cineworld Milton Keynes with a large popcorn and large drink to share, watch this clip and answer the question in our form below.
Entries close at 11.59pm on Sunday 5th February 2023.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries are open from Tuesday 24th January until 23.59 on Sunday 5th February 2023.
- The prize includes 2 tickets to watch Magic Mike's Last Dance at Cineworld Milton Keynes with a large popcorn and large drink included.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.