Win a pair of tickets to watch Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 3 at Cineworld Milton Keynes
Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 3 comes to Cineworld in MK from Wednesday 3 May 2023, and you could be among the first to see it with a pair of tickets, a large popcorn and large drink to share.
In Marvel Studios “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” the beloved band of misfits are looking a bit different these days. Peter Quill, still reeling from the loss of Gamora, must rally his team around him to defend the universe along with protecting one of their own. A mission that, if not completed successfully, could quite possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.
How to enter
To enter MKFM's exclusive competition to win a pair of tickets to see Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 3 at Cineworld Milton Keynes with a large popcorn and large drink to share, watch this clip and answer the question in our form below.
Entries close at 11.59pm on Thursday 4th May.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries are open from Thursday 27 April until 23.59 on Thursday 4th May.
- The prize includes 2 tickets to watch Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 3 at Cineworld Milton Keynes with a large popcorn and large drink included.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.