Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
15 and 16 year old arrested after fight outside Milton Keynes secondary school
Thames Valley Police has arrested two boys on suspicion of affray following an incident in Milton Keynes today (15/2).
Announcing the Fred Roche Travel and Study Awards
Milton Keynes Community Foundation is excited to invite applications for three £500 awards to support students who are studying horticulture, landscape design, architecture, urban design or arboriculture.
Get out and about this half term with Willen Hospice’s Dog Walk Game
Local families are being encouraged to take on a fun family challenge this half term with The Great Willen Woof, Willen Hospice’s first ever live GPS tracked dog walk game.
Appeal for witnesses following sexual assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of sexual assault in Milton Keynes.
Local ladies to take a leap for Willen Hospice
An MK mother and daughter duo are calling on local people to join them as they take to the skies for the Willen Hospice tandem skydive this spring.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards announces 2019 finalists
The shortlist of Milton Keynes’ Best Businesses is revealed.
New discounts of up to 90% for Milton Keynes commuters
Staff at Milton Keynes businesses are being offered savings on travelling to work using London Northwestern Railway, when employers sign up to SmartGo.
Police presence in Olney to search for missing person
Thames Valley Police have confirmed the reason behind their activity in Olney last night (14/2)