Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Disability campaigners win demands for more dropped kerbs and barrier removal in MK
Disabled campaigners in Milton Keynes have won unanimous council support for more dropped kerbs, and to remove street barriers, so mobility scooters and wheelchairs can move around more easily.
Woman receives emergency care following A5 rush-hour collision near Milton Keynes
A woman received emergency care from firefighters following a collision on the A5 in Milton Keynes during the evening rush hour today.
Check out the exciting new plans for Willen Lake redevelopment in 2020 and 2021
Willen Lake have announced plans for 'phase two' of their redevelopment with a number of new facilities being proposed and set to open by Summer 2021.
Milton Keynes school boy has been released on bail
The boy allegedly stabbed a 14-year-old in the back at Stantonbury International School on 21/1.
Wetherspoons is opening another pub in Milton Keynes
The confirmation follows JD Wetherspoon's plans to open up 15 more pubs in 2020.
Lithium-ion battery caused fire at warehouse unit in Milton Keynes estate
MKFM can confirm a large lithium ion battery caught fire in Rooksley on 22/1.
Milton Keynes turns 53!
We asked MKFM listeners what their favourite memory of MK is.
Concern from Milton Keynes’ MPs on Labour Council’s Expansion Plans
The concerns follow MK Council's MK Futures 50 plans for massive house expansions and a population increase.