Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes Gallery to offer all visitors a free hot drink as they reopen next week
Milton Keynes Gallery will be offering all visitors a free hot drink to mark their reopening next week.
'Do not be alarmed': Emergency services will be training inside Milton Keynes hotel tomorrow
Emergency services have announced that teams will be training inside a city-centre hotel tomorrow (12/5).
Popular competition returns to see if Milton Keynes is home to Britain's best home bar
Following last year's success, a competition has returned to see if Milton Keynes is home to Britain's best home bar.
Milton Keynes barbershop to give free cup of tea and haircut to the homeless
A local barbershop has decided to open up on Sundays to give free haircuts to the homeless community.
Milton Keynes police warn against rise in distraction burglaries/rogue traders in local area
Due to a rise in reports of distraction burglaries occurring and rogue traders operating throughout Milton Keynes, Thames Valley Police has taken to social media to issue a warning in order to safeguard local residents.
Milton Keynes school praises 6-year-old pupil after spotting fire
Local firefighters were called to the site of Heelands School after an alarm was raised by a 6-year-old pupil yesterday morning (10/05).
Milton Keynes children plant trees across local parks and play areas
As part of a local donation programme from Community Trees Milton Keynes, 20 volunteer families planted 100 saplings across various parks and play areas in Newport Pagnell.
Milton Keynes police holding online Q&A this Friday
Thames Valley Police are holding an online question and answer session with Milton Keynes residents about their concerns.
Milton Keynes Council encourage locals to take part in celebrating Fostering Fortnight 2021
Milton Keynes Council will be hosting a number of events throughout 10-23 May in order to mark the national celebration of the fostering community.
Ten coronavirus cases recorded throughout Milton Keynes yesterday
According to the latest data, there were ten coronavirus cases recorded in Milton Keynes yesterday (10/05).
Milton Keynes school temporarily closes following fire earlier today
Local firefighters were called to the site of Heelands School after a fire was discovered by a pupil at 11am earlier this morning (10/05).
Conservative Matthew Barber elected Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner
The Conservatives have retained their control over the position of Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner as their candidate Matthew Barber was elected following the vote count earlier today (10/05).
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.