Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
BREAKING NEWS - Milton Keynes OFFICIALLY wins city status (that’s right – we are no longer a town!)
Milton Keynes can FINALLY be called a city after over 20 years of trying to gain the title.
Police appeal after man is caught performing an 'intimate act' outside in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an incident of outraging public decency in Stony Stratford yesterday (18/5).
Cancer Research UK's 'Wheel 100 Miles Challenge' in Milton Keynes
Roller skaters have been helping raise money for Cancer Research UK by joining their 'Wheels 100 Miles Challenge' and MKFM spoke to roller skater Gary who has been seen skating around Stadium MK.
Home for children with disabilities run by Milton Keynes Council receives praise in Ofsted report
Staff at a children’s home run by Milton Keynes Council have been recognised for their creativity and positive relationships with children.
Young cat-lover from Milton Keynes raises funds and awareness in honour of family pet
A young cat-lover has found a solace in raising funds and awareness after the death of his family’s cat from a preventable but often overlooked illness.
'It was an incredible year', former Milton Keynes Mayor tells MKFM
Yesterday (18/5), Cllr Amanda Marlow officially took office, succeeding outgoing Mayor Mohammed Khan.
Milton Keynes welcomes 50th Mayor
Cllr Amanda Marlow is the new Mayor of Milton Keynes for 2022-23, becoming the 50th person to take the office, and the first female mayor since 2012.
Appeal launched to find motorist who was driving dangerously around special Grade II listed site in Milton Keynes
An appeal has been launched after somebody was caught driving dangerously around a grade II-listed site in Milton Keynes.
Overnight closures to take place on M1 Northbound in Milton Keynes this weekend
It is all part of the smart motorway works taking place on the M1 near Milton Keynes.
Local charity appeals for help to provide essentials for Ukrainian refugee families coming to Milton Keynes
A Milton Keynes-based charity has appealed to local businesses and residents for help for Ukrainian refugee families arriving in the area in the coming weeks.
Road closures in place as My Chemical Romance head to Milton Keynes tomorrow and over the weekend
My Chemical Romance will be taking to the stage at Stadium MK tomorrow and this weekend.
Huge new 'eco school' nears completion in Milton Keynes
Once complete, Glebe Farm School is going to be one of MK’s largest schools – and it’s also set to be one of the greenest in the region.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.