Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Archive-opia heading to Milton Keynes
Commissioned by Milton Keynes City Council, Archive-opia brings audiences together for a series of taster activities inspired by the fascinating archive collections of Buckinghamshire County Archive, MK City Discovery Centre and The Living Archive.
Huge makeover underway for The Hub in Milton Keynes
Following the announcement of the exciting plans to upgrade The Hub, works are well underway with the porte cocheres at Blossom Room, Our Place and Turtle Bay now complete.
NatWest opens new community hub in Milton Keynes
NatWest has opened a new community hub at centre:mk in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes theme park to host spooktacular Fright Fiesta for the whole family
Fans of fun and frights are in for a treat at Gulliver’s Land with a festival to celebrate the spookiest season of the year.
Political divide remains as new chair appointed on Thames Valley Police and Crime Panel
Thames Valley’s Police and Crime Panel ended a near three-month hiatus by finally agreeing on the appointment of a new chair but political divisions remain.
Marshall Amplification staff step in to support community theatre in Milton Keynes
Employees from Marshall Amplification have continued their support of a local charity this month, welcoming residents from Camphill MK for a tour of their factory and awarding them a grant of £8,000 to help upgrade facilities at an on-site theatre.
Milton Keynes in the top three UK cities where people want to quit their jobs
A new study has found that Milton Keynes is 2nd in the UK for people wanting to leave their jobs.
New hope for people living with dementia in Bucks thanks to £4 million tech prize
Thousands of people in Buckinghamshire could benefit from a new multi-million-pound competition to find cutting-edge technology that supports people with early-stage dementia.
List of roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks Milton Keynes Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Popular Tree Top Walkway at forest near Milton Keynes to be removed due to 'serious safety issues'
The Tree Top walk at Salcey Forest is set to be permanently removed after closing back in 2018.
Popular fair to return to Milton Keynes this November
It has been announced that the popular fair at Campbell Park will be returning this November, alongside Milton Keynes' annual Fireworks Spectacular.
Can you help lost cats in Milton Keynes find their way home?
Cats Protection’s Milton Keynes and District Branch needs to recruit a Lost and Found Officer to help reunite missing cats with their owners.