Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Images released following harassment in Milton Keynes
Between Thursday 14 March and Tuesday 25 June the victim, a 31-year-old female, received a number of letters, leaflets and parcels to her home that are unwanted and often include abusive language.
Plan to build on Milton Keynes Santander’s car park recommended for approval
A plan to build offices, shops, and buildings for community and leisure use on two car parks in Central Milton Keynes has been recommended for approval despite the temporary loss of 580 spaces.
MK Dons reveal new kit for 19/20 season
MK Dons have today, 26/6, revealed their kits for next season.
"Cold Blooded Execution" leads to life sentences
Stephen Boorman, James Brabbs and Jibreel Raheem have been sentenced at the Old Bailey
National Charity Walk for Peace 2019 to raise money for local charities
Senior officials from MK Dons and their supported charity MK Dons SET will join community leaders, MP’s and Councillors on Sunday 30th June 2019 to Walk for Peace and collect much needed funds for the local community and beyond.
Men convicted of murder at Woodhill Prison in Milton Keynes
Following an investigation by Thames Valley Police, three men have been convicted of murder.
Extended 48 hour thunderstorm weather warning issued for Milton Keynes
An extended thunderstorm weather warning has been issued for 48 hours in Milton Keynes starting from midnight tonight.
Minute’s applause to celebrate life of former Milton Keynes councillor
Councillors celebrated the life of one of their ‘big beasts’ with a round of applause after an hour of laughter and tears as they paid tribute to Labour’s Kevin Wilson.