Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Stage One Shortlist announced for MKBAA 2020
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2020 is excited to announce the long-list of entries going through to Stage Two of Milton Keynes’ leading business awards.
Pint-sized singing sensation Lyra in the running for Christmas Number One with her charity single for Brain Tumour Research
Six-year-old Lyra Cole is supporting Brain Tumour Research based in Shenley Wood in Milton Keynes.
MKUH Maternity Services receives Unicef award for best practice
Milton Keynes University Hospital has been awarded the prestigious ‘Baby-Friendly Accreditation Award’ as international recognition from Unicef of our Maternity services.
Project of the Year Award with ‘Snap to it’ at the Bucks and MK Sport Awards 2019
People with learning disabilities scored a golden goal for their charity this week, when they scooped top prize in the Bucks and MK sports awards.
Milton Keynes Council cracking down on safety breaches
Taxi licensing officers at MK Council joined forces with Thames Valley Police last week on a safety operation.
Local business helps Willen Hospice mark Tree of Life anniversary
Milton Keynes companies have helped Willen Hospice mark the first anniversary of the Tree of Life by redeveloping the surrounding Peace Garden.
Parks Trust Christmas carolling at the Milton Keynes Rose next Sunday
The Parks Trust is inviting people to join them at the Milton Keynes Rose in Campbell Park on Sunday 15th December 2019 for their annual Christmas carolling service.
Milton Keynes College CEO Dr Julie Mills receives OBE
Group Principal and CEO of Milton Keynes College and Chair of the Helena Kennedy Foundation, Dr Julie Mills, has been awarded her OBE by the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William at Buckingham Palace.