Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
£2 single bus fares for adults in Milton Keynes over half term
Bus company Arriva is offering £2 fares across Milton Keynes this half term, as part of the Government’s Help for Households campaign.
Milton Keynes City Council's knife crime and early prevention work praised by Ministry of Justice
Milton Keynes City Council’s early support for young people at risk of being involved in knife crime has been praised by the Ministry of Justice.
Bus stops in Milton Keynes transformed into 'book stops'
A local city councillor has transformed two bus stops that are no longer in use into free book exchanges for residents.
England Lionesses announce squad heading to Milton Keynes
England has announced the squad which will be heading to Stadium MK, Milton Keynes for the Arnold Clark Cup.
Marston Vale Line not expected to be reinstated until autumn
A Milton Keynes councillor has expressed 'disappointment' over the news that the Marston Vale Line might not be reinstated until autumn.
Over half a million pounds proposed to reduce impact of flooding in Milton Keynes
The Progressive Alliance which runs Milton Keynes City Council has proposed over half a million pounds to reduce the impact of surface water flooding this year.
Annual Vital Signs Publication finds that 2 in every 100 families in Milton Keynes have used a Food Bank
MK Community Foundation is proud to announce the 10th release of its annual Vital Signs report.
Warning issued to parents in Milton Keynes over Snapchat group which could contain 'inappropriate content'
A Milton Keynes school has issued a warning to parents after being made aware of a Snapchat group involving pupils from across the city.
Camphill MK dubbed 'excellent' by Milton Keynes City Council
Milton Keynes City Council has dubbed Camphill MK ‘excellent’, recognising the highest level of care.
Scale-up businesses in Milton Keynes urged to join free accelerator hubs
Scale-up businesses from across Buckinghamshire are being urged to apply to join one of the leading accelerator hubs for entrepreneurs.
Willen Hospice Bridal Boutique offers mystery discounts to brides-to-be
Local charity Willen Hospice will be helping brides-to-be find their dream outfit at the Bridal Boutique in Leighton Buzzard.
Pupils in Milton Keynes benefit from donation of musical instruments
A City Councillor has donated a bunch of musical instruments to Southwood School in Conniburrow.