Win a pair of tickets to Project Noise at MK11
MKFM has teamed up with MK11 in Kiln Farm to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the launch of Project Noise's album 'Fort Common' this Friday.
Project Noise is Milton Keynes's premier rock band and this event is a special fundraiser gig to launch their new album.
They'll be supported by local band Leftover and HBOSS from London. There will also be an Open Mic section for local unsigned artists.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away this week and all you need to do is comment on our Facebook post and tell us who you would like to take with you!
We'll pick three people at random to win a pair of tickets each after the closing date at 9am this Friday 21st April.
And just so you know - the event is for over 18's only.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting the name of the person you would like to take to the album launch on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- Three winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received between the launch of the competition on Wednesday 19th April and the closing at 9am on Friday 21st April 2017.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 6 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is two tickets to the launch of the Project Noise album on Friday 21st April at 7pm. No alternative days or times are available.
- The event is for over 18s only and both people must have valid Photo ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the venue. Under 18s or anyone without valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) will not be admitted and will not receive any compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Bank Holiday barbecue alert: Keep corn on the cob away from your dog
Vets are advising anyone having a barbecue this Bank Holiday Weekend to keep corn cobs and discarded kebab skewers away from inquisitive pets to avoid serious and potentially fatal injuries.
£10,000 reward on offer to find those behind the suspected murder of a Luton man
In an appeal to find those responsible for the suspected murder of a Luton man who has disappeared, the charity Crimestoppers is offering a reward of up £10,000 for information that leads to a conviction.
Pilot scheme serves thousands of free meals to MK families
Summer Lunch Club, which provides free lunches to eligible families in MK, has now served over 2,500 meals.
MK College Students Raise the Achievement Bar Again
Students from Milton Keynes College have today received their GCSE English and maths results, recording an increase in high level grades over 2018.
Government Recognition for Outstanding GCSE Attainment at Oakgrove Once Again
The sun was certainly shining on Oakgrove students when they received their GCSE results and were congratulated by Schools Minister Lord Agnew.
Wetherspoons apply for permission to open new pub in Newport Pagnell
Wetherspoons have submitted a planning application to Milton Keynes Council to open a new pub in Newport Pagnell.
One week until Ride for Willen Cycling Sportive
There is still time to sign up for the Ride for Willen Cycling Sportive in aid of Willen Hospice, taking place at Cranfield University on Sunday 1st September.
Book your September staycation and support local charity, Henry Allen Trust
Thanks to Bletchley car garage, Anglos, you can bid for a luxury Tree House Escape Experience for September and raise money for The Henry Allen Trust.