Winner of kitchen transformation worth £3000 announced!
The Milton Keynes winner of a kitchen transformation worth £3000 thanks to MKFM and TREND Transformations Milton Keynes has today been announced (08/06).
TREND Transformations is an award-winning business, with a team of dedicated staff.
Unlike many home improvement brands, TREND Transformations handle every single aspect of your kitchen or bathroom transformation, giving you quality and professionalism every step of the way.
Run by Tony and Rebecca, their Milton Keynes site is a kitchen and bathroom showroom along with a dedicated manufacturing facility. They are open six days a week (once the restrictions have lifted) and display many options of granite, quartz, recycled glass, and porcelain work surfaces, together with a selection of replacement doors and Trend glass mosaic tiles. To complete your transformation, they also supply cabinets, sinks and taps, bathroom fixtures, and top brand appliances.
One lucky winner will receive the following prize:
In as little as a day TREND Transformations will transform your home using their unique ‘Top That Fits on Top’ solution.
You can choose any one of their quartz, granite and glass recycled worktop overlays to bring a touch of luxury into your home. Their team of expert installers will then create and fit your dream kitchen for you with minimal mess and disruption - You could be having breakfast in your old kitchen and dinner in your new luxury one!
For more information on their range of services and products visit their website here or call 01908 041 653.
How to enter
Entries are now closed.
Congratulations to winner Rachel for winning the £3000 kitchen transformation thanks to TREND Transformations!
Listen to the moment Rachel won below!
Terms and Conditions
All competitions on MKFM are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
As well as these, the TREND Transformations competition is subject to the additional terms below:
1. The Promoter is: Rivenell 4 Ltd T/A TREND Transformations Milton Keynes of registered office: 164a Kenton Road, Harrow, HA3 8BL.
The above mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must submit their details via the submission form on MKFM's website.
4. Entries must be made by 23.59 on 30/05/2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows:
• Each entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
• We are offering a kitchen transformation up to £3000 (inc VAT, £2500 exc).
• The prize will be based on our standard prices.
• The winner may add to the prize fund at our standard retail prices and will be charged accordingly.
• The prize can be any combination of worktops and doors.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• The entrant must be from the Milton Keynes area..
• Entrants must be home owners or have permission to make changes to their kitchen.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• Installation will take place a minimum of 8 weeks after the end of the competition period.
• The installation will come with our standard warranty.
• The prize can be taken any time over the next 12 months.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when the transformation will take place.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Last chance to see detailed replica of the Earth in late-night showing at Milton Keynes shopping centre
It is the final opportunity for people to see a detailed replica of the Earth in a late-night showing tonight (29/7).
Grease The Musical: Peter Andre to appear in four shows at Milton Keynes Theatre next month
Milton Keynes Theatre has revealed the four dates that pop star Peter Andre will be performing in the production of Grease next month.
Milton Keynes leisure centre and gym to receive £200,000 upgrade
Woughton Leisure Centre will be getting a state-of-the-art gym following a £200,000 investment to improve the facilities.
Milton Keynes-based domestic abuse charity receives donation from Amazon to help local victims
A domestic abuse charity, called MK Act, has received a £1,000 donation from Amazon's local fulfilment centre.
Walk-in vaccination clinic to be held at university near Milton Keynes for one day only
There will be a walk-in vaccination clinic at Cranfield University, which is just down the road from Milton Keynes, on Friday (30/7).
The Parks Trust to host family crafts sessions every week in Milton Keynes woodland this summer
You could be making wildflower seed parcels, creating compostable plant pots, or even building bug hotels this summer with The Parks Trust!
Free rapid tests still available at Milton Keynes Library
Since March, Milton Keynes residents have been able to collect up to 14 free rapid tests from MK Library every weekday.
Thames Valley Police force gain nearly 300 new recruits
The news comes as part of the Prime Minister's pledge for 20,000 extra recruits by 2023.
Less than two weeks to go until Willen Hospice Moo Weekender, sponsored by Specsavers MK
Willen Hospice is counting down the days until their 80s themed Moo Weekender event on 6 and 7 August.
Bollards receive 'summer facelift' in bid to spruce up Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes’ bollards and green spaces have been given a ‘summer facelift’ in recent weeks.
Two more people arrested on suspicion of murder following discovery of man's body near Milton Keynes
A further two people have been arrested on suspicion of murder following the discovery of a body in farmers fields near Olney.
Second heatwave predicted for Milton Keynes next month
Just as our last heatwave blows over, the Met Office has announced a second one is on its way.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.