Winner of kitchen transformation worth £3000 announced!
The Milton Keynes winner of a kitchen transformation worth £3000 thanks to MKFM and TREND Transformations Milton Keynes has today been announced (08/06).
TREND Transformations is an award-winning business, with a team of dedicated staff.
Unlike many home improvement brands, TREND Transformations handle every single aspect of your kitchen or bathroom transformation, giving you quality and professionalism every step of the way.
Run by Tony and Rebecca, their Milton Keynes site is a kitchen and bathroom showroom along with a dedicated manufacturing facility. They are open six days a week (once the restrictions have lifted) and display many options of granite, quartz, recycled glass, and porcelain work surfaces, together with a selection of replacement doors and Trend glass mosaic tiles. To complete your transformation, they also supply cabinets, sinks and taps, bathroom fixtures, and top brand appliances.
One lucky winner will receive the following prize:
In as little as a day TREND Transformations will transform your home using their unique ‘Top That Fits on Top’ solution.
You can choose any one of their quartz, granite and glass recycled worktop overlays to bring a touch of luxury into your home. Their team of expert installers will then create and fit your dream kitchen for you with minimal mess and disruption - You could be having breakfast in your old kitchen and dinner in your new luxury one!
For more information on their range of services and products visit their website here or call 01908 041 653.
How to enter
Entries are now closed.
Congratulations to winner Rachel for winning the £3000 kitchen transformation thanks to TREND Transformations!
Listen to the moment Rachel won below!
Terms and Conditions
All competitions on MKFM are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
As well as these, the TREND Transformations competition is subject to the additional terms below:
1. The Promoter is: Rivenell 4 Ltd T/A TREND Transformations Milton Keynes of registered office: 164a Kenton Road, Harrow, HA3 8BL.
The above mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must submit their details via the submission form on MKFM's website.
4. Entries must be made by 23.59 on 30/05/2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows:
• Each entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
• We are offering a kitchen transformation up to £3000 (inc VAT, £2500 exc).
• The prize will be based on our standard prices.
• The winner may add to the prize fund at our standard retail prices and will be charged accordingly.
• The prize can be any combination of worktops and doors.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• The entrant must be from the Milton Keynes area..
• Entrants must be home owners or have permission to make changes to their kitchen.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• Installation will take place a minimum of 8 weeks after the end of the competition period.
• The installation will come with our standard warranty.
• The prize can be taken any time over the next 12 months.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when the transformation will take place.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
BREAKING NEWS - Milton Keynes OFFICIALLY wins city status (that’s right – we are no longer a town!)
Milton Keynes can FINALLY be called a city after over 20 years of trying to gain the title.
Police appeal after man is caught performing an 'intimate act' outside in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an incident of outraging public decency in Stony Stratford yesterday (18/5).
Cancer Research UK's 'Wheel 100 Miles Challenge' in Milton Keynes
Roller skaters have been helping raise money for Cancer Research UK by joining their 'Wheels 100 Miles Challenge' and MKFM spoke to roller skater Gary who has been seen skating around Stadium MK.
Home for children with disabilities run by Milton Keynes Council receives praise in Ofsted report
Staff at a children’s home run by Milton Keynes Council have been recognised for their creativity and positive relationships with children.
Young cat-lover from Milton Keynes raises funds and awareness in honour of family pet
A young cat-lover has found a solace in raising funds and awareness after the death of his family’s cat from a preventable but often overlooked illness.
'It was an incredible year', former Milton Keynes Mayor tells MKFM
Yesterday (18/5), Cllr Amanda Marlow officially took office, succeeding outgoing Mayor Mohammed Khan.
Milton Keynes welcomes 50th Mayor
Cllr Amanda Marlow is the new Mayor of Milton Keynes for 2022-23, becoming the 50th person to take the office, and the first female mayor since 2012.
Appeal launched to find motorist who was driving dangerously around special Grade II listed site in Milton Keynes
An appeal has been launched after somebody was caught driving dangerously around a grade II-listed site in Milton Keynes.
Overnight closures to take place on M1 Northbound in Milton Keynes this weekend
It is all part of the smart motorway works taking place on the M1 near Milton Keynes.
Local charity appeals for help to provide essentials for Ukrainian refugee families coming to Milton Keynes
A Milton Keynes-based charity has appealed to local businesses and residents for help for Ukrainian refugee families arriving in the area in the coming weeks.
Road closures in place as My Chemical Romance head to Milton Keynes tomorrow and over the weekend
My Chemical Romance will be taking to the stage at Stadium MK tomorrow and this weekend.
Huge new 'eco school' nears completion in Milton Keynes
Once complete, Glebe Farm School is going to be one of MK’s largest schools – and it’s also set to be one of the greenest in the region.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.