WIN a kitchen transformation worth £3000!
Win a kitchen transformation worth £3000 thanks to MKFM and TREND Transformations Milton Keynes.
TREND Transformations is an award-winning business, with a team of dedicated staff.
Unlike many home improvement brands, TREND Transformations handle every single aspect of your kitchen or bathroom transformation, giving you quality and professionalism every step of the way.
Run by Tony and Rebecca, their Milton Keynes site is a kitchen and bathroom showroom along with a dedicated manufacturing facility. They are open six days a week (once the restrictions have lifted) and display many options of granite, quartz, recycled glass, and porcelain work surfaces, together with a selection of replacement doors and Trend glass mosaic tiles. To complete your transformation, they also supply cabinets, sinks and taps, bathroom fixtures, and top brand appliances.
One lucky winner will receive the following prize:
In as little as a day TREND Transformations will transform your home using their unique ‘Top That Fits on Top’ solution.
You can choose any one of their quartz, granite and glass recycled worktop overlays to bring a touch of luxury into your home. Their team of expert installers will then create and fit your dream kitchen for you with minimal mess and disruption - You could be having breakfast in your old kitchen and dinner in your new luxury one!
For more information on their range of services and products visit their website here or call 01908 041 653.
How to enter
For your chance to win a kitchen transformation worth £3000, please complete the submission form below.
Entries must be made by 23.59 on 30/05/2021.
Terms and Conditions
All competitions on MKFM are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
As well as these, the TREND Transformations competition is subject to the additional terms below:
1. The Promoter is: Rivenell 4 Ltd T/A TREND Transformations Milton Keynes of registered office: 164a Kenton Road, Harrow, HA3 8BL.
The above mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must submit their details via the submission form on MKFM's website.
4. Entries must be made by 23.59 on 30/05/2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows:
• Each entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
• We are offering a kitchen transformation up to £3000 (inc VAT, £2500 exc).
• The prize will be based on our standard prices.
• The winner may add to the prize fund at our standard retail prices and will be charged accordingly.
• The prize can be any combination of worktops and doors.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• The entrant must be from the Milton Keynes area..
• Entrants must be home owners or have permission to make changes to their kitchen.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• Installation will take place a minimum of 8 weeks after the end of the competition period.
• The installation will come with our standard warranty.
• The prize can be taken any time over the next 12 months.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when the transformation will take place.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Award-winning Neds Noodle Bar set to open this month at Milton Keynes shopping centre
Neds Noodle Bar, an award-winning brand, is set to open at the centre:mk this month.
Another positive update as just seven coronavirus cases were recorded in Milton Keynes today
There were just seven coronavirus cases recorded in Milton Keynes today, and no virus-linked deaths, according to the latest data.
Knife amnesty launched in Milton Keynes allowing people to anonymously dispose of weapons
A knife amnesty will be held in Milton Keynes to allow local people to dispose of weapons in confidence.
Visiting restrictions have been eased at Milton Keynes Hospital as COVID infection rate drops
This week, all adult inpatient wards across Milton Keynes University Hospital (MKUH) have reintroduced visiting.
Police and crime commissioner election 2021: Ex-cop Al wants to be the Jürgen Klopp of policing and give officers a hug
Independent candidate Al Robinson wants to get politics out of Thames Valley Police and give officers the right to use their discretion to serve the public.
Milton Keynes community centre plan has been approved by local authority
A new community centre can be built on the site of a now-demolished pub in Milton Keynes, the council has decided.
22nd April: Road in Bletchley closed this morning due to 'serious accident'
A road in Bletchley has been closed this morning (22/4) due to a 'serious' road traffic collision.
One more day for children to take part in poster competition to help stop littering in Milton Keynes
There is one more day for local children to send in their entries for a poster competition to help stop littering.
Volunteers collect over 70kg of rubbish that was dumped at Milton Keynes beauty spot
Volunteers have been busy collecting rubbish at a popular beauty spot - and they have collected over 70kg's worth.
Large-scale 'sustainable' logistics hub to be built next to Milton Keynes lake
Plans have been shared for a new large-scale 'sustainable' logistics hub that is being built next to Willen Lake.
Parents of sexual abuse victim speak out about the importance of reporting offences
A father and mother, whose daughter was sexually assaulted, have shared their family’s experience in the hope that it will help others who may sadly have to report such a crime to the police.
Police issue warning to all Milton Keynes residents after increased reports of item theft from vehicles
Due to a recent surge in reports of item thefts from vehicles in the local area, Thames Valley Police have issued a statement advising residents what they can do to secure their cars.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.