Winner of kitchen transformation worth £3000 announced!
The Milton Keynes winner of a kitchen transformation worth £3000 thanks to MKFM and TREND Transformations Milton Keynes has today been announced (08/06).
TREND Transformations is an award-winning business, with a team of dedicated staff.
Unlike many home improvement brands, TREND Transformations handle every single aspect of your kitchen or bathroom transformation, giving you quality and professionalism every step of the way.
Run by Tony and Rebecca, their Milton Keynes site is a kitchen and bathroom showroom along with a dedicated manufacturing facility. They are open six days a week (once the restrictions have lifted) and display many options of granite, quartz, recycled glass, and porcelain work surfaces, together with a selection of replacement doors and Trend glass mosaic tiles. To complete your transformation, they also supply cabinets, sinks and taps, bathroom fixtures, and top brand appliances.
One lucky winner will receive the following prize:
In as little as a day TREND Transformations will transform your home using their unique ‘Top That Fits on Top’ solution.
You can choose any one of their quartz, granite and glass recycled worktop overlays to bring a touch of luxury into your home. Their team of expert installers will then create and fit your dream kitchen for you with minimal mess and disruption - You could be having breakfast in your old kitchen and dinner in your new luxury one!
For more information on their range of services and products visit their website here or call 01908 041 653.
How to enter
Entries are now closed.
Congratulations to winner Rachel for winning the £3000 kitchen transformation thanks to TREND Transformations!
Listen to the moment Rachel won below!
Terms and Conditions
All competitions on MKFM are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
As well as these, the TREND Transformations competition is subject to the additional terms below:
1. The Promoter is: Rivenell 4 Ltd T/A TREND Transformations Milton Keynes of registered office: 164a Kenton Road, Harrow, HA3 8BL.
The above mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must submit their details via the submission form on MKFM's website.
4. Entries must be made by 23.59 on 30/05/2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows:
• Each entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
• We are offering a kitchen transformation up to £3000 (inc VAT, £2500 exc).
• The prize will be based on our standard prices.
• The winner may add to the prize fund at our standard retail prices and will be charged accordingly.
• The prize can be any combination of worktops and doors.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• The entrant must be from the Milton Keynes area..
• Entrants must be home owners or have permission to make changes to their kitchen.
• Appliances are excluded from the competition prize.
• Installation will take place a minimum of 8 weeks after the end of the competition period.
• The installation will come with our standard warranty.
• The prize can be taken any time over the next 12 months.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when the transformation will take place.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
Seven children in Milton Keynes arrested as part of operation against knife crime in one month
Last month, Thames Valley Police launched a youth pilot in a bid to divert children in Milton Keynes from knife crime.
Finalists announced for Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023
The esteemed judging panel for Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023 has announced the finalists for this year’s awards taking place on Thursday 23 March at Stadium MK.
£1 million to go towards supermarket vouchers for struggling Milton Keynes families
Milton Keynes City Council is allocating over £1m of government funding to provide supermarket vouchers for struggling families during the school holidays and days of industrial action taken by teachers.
Police launch youth pilot operation in bid to divert children in Milton Keynes from knife crime
Thames Valley Police and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) say they continue to see positive results from Operation Deter.
Plans to transform urban park in Central Milton Keynes
Work is underway to completely transform CMK’s only urban park into a wildlife haven which can be used by local residents and businesses.
Green light for 'green homes' in Milton Keynes
More than 300 homes in Netherfield are set to benefit from some of the highest quality energy efficiency upgrades available in the UK.
Police appeal for specific witness following exposure incident in Milton Keynes supermarket
Thames Valley Police is appealing for a specific witness to an exposure incident in Milton Keynes to come forward.
Milton Keynes MP rejects chance to join MKFM levelling up debate with Labour candidate
MKFM invited the MP for Milton Keynes South and the Labour Parliamentary Candidate in for a live debate following the news that the city was unsuccessful in its bid for university funding.
A World Divided comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this April
The epic storytelling of Les Mis meets the intensity of War of the Worlds with all the fun of Rocky Horror, as A World Divided comes to Milton Keynes Theatre from 17th April.
Viral lash brand brings 'TikTok famous' vending machine to Milton Keynes shopping centre
Midsummer Place has welcomed the TikTok famous lash vending machine brand Meggi Lashes this week.
Planning permission refused for new housing to be built on former Travis Perkins site in Milton Keynes
Planning permission for the demolition of a building supplies warehouse to make way for new housing in Bletchley has been refused.
Milton Keynes City Council on course to be carbon neutral by 2030
Energy efficient council homes, LED street lighting and generating renewable energy through a solar farm all form part of Milton Keynes City Council’s strategy to be a 'world leading sustainable city'.