Win a brand new 43" 4K TV with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a 43 inch 4K TV to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win the brand new television just for taking part.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or on 31st January 2022 (whichever is sooner).
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from users of online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- The prize is as described on this page: a 43 inch Hisense 4K TV. No alternative prizes or cash is available.
- If you win the prize, you must collect the television from our studios at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes.
LIVE TRAVEL: M1 in Milton Keynes closed following collision
MKFM will be updating this article as more news comes in.
RSPCA WEEK (DAY 3): Cats in Milton Keynes in urgent need of new homes
Each day of this week, MKFM will be sharing information about some of the local cats that are in need of a new home.
Group with baseball bats steal large quantity of cigarettes from man in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes this week
To provide a safe working environment for staff, some temporary road closures and diversions may be necessary.
33-year-old Milton Keynes man charged with carrying knife in public
A Milton Keynes man has been charged with possession of a knife in Milton Keynes.
Man in his 20s stabbed in Milton Keynes town
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of assault in Milton Keynes.
19-year-old from Milton Keynes charged with knife possession following stop and search
A teeanger has been charged overnight with possessing a knife in a public place.
The Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes launches gift list website to help Ukraine hospitals
A new gift list style website has been launched by The Saxon Clinic to match UK donations with a list of urgent supplies requested by a group of Ukraine hospitals on the frontline of war.
Unsuccessful bid for Milton Keynes as six places shortlisted to be home of new Great British Railways
The finalists in the competition to become the home of the new Great British Railways HQ have been announced today (5/7).
Brand new racing-themed roller coaster opens at Milton Keynes theme park
Young thrill seekers with a need for speed are being invited to ride a new race car themed roller coaster at Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes.
Innovative Arts Performance to take place featuring young people in Milton Keynes
Members of the public are being invited to an innovative arts performance featuring young people in Milton Keynes.
Double planning award for Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council has been awarded a fourth planning award.