Win a £500 voucher for The Centre MK with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £500 voucher for The Centre MK to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win £500 to spend at The Centre MK just for taking part.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or earlier at the discretion of MKFM.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The Centre MK also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £500 Centre MK Shopping Voucher only. No alternative prizes or cash are available.
- By entering the competition, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of The Centre MK Gift Card.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes Council welcomes multi-million pound investment for Bletchley and Fenny Stratford
Following the budget announcement earlier today (03/03), Bletchley and Fenny Stratford will be receiving more than £20 million as part of the New Towns Deal.
16 coronavirus cases and 3 virus-linked deaths announced in Milton Keynes today
There were 16 new coronavirus cases and 3 virus-linked deaths announced in Milton Keynes today, according to the latest data.
Arrest made in Milton Keynes robbery investigation
Officers investigating the robbery of a teenager in Milton Keynes have made an arrest.
Milton Keynes MP says there is 'lots of support' for struggling high streets and shopping centres
One of Milton Keynes' MPs has addressed the level of support for struggling high streets following the announcement of the latest budget.
Council leader addresses 'difficult' situation surrounding adult day services in Milton Keynes
The Leader of Milton Keynes Council has addressed the "difficult" situation surrounding adult day services during the pandemic.
Milton Keynes MP backs Government announcement of £19m to support domestic abuse victims
During the budget announcement earlier today (03/03), the Chancellor spoke of his plans to prevent domestic abuse with an additional £19 million to help victims on the road to recovery.
Milton Keynes businesses will be encouraged to hire more apprentices through doubled cash scheme
Businesses will be encouraged to hire more apprentices through the Government's doubling of its cash bonus scheme.
Struggling businesses in Milton Keynes can receive top-up grants to help them during lockdown
Local businesses forced to shut because of lockdown are set to receive top-up payments as Milton Keynes Council hands out over £3m in grants this week.
Charity chief brought to tears by Milton Keynes’ massive response to pandemic
A charity chief says he had tears in his eyes over the way the people of Milton Keynes responded to the pandemic.
Top Tories pay pre-election tribute to a surprise object of their admiration…
They are more used to tearing policy lumps out of each other in council meetings and they certainly have their differences on wheelie bins, waste tip booking, housing, and the budget to name but a few.
'Bright future' for Bletchley as town receives £23m Government investment
There is a "bright future" for Bletchley as the town will receive £23 million Government investment as part of the New Towns Deal.
Stamp duty holiday extension will save Milton Keynes house buyers thousands of pounds
It has been confirmed that the stamp duty holiday will be extended, saving housebuyers thousands of pounds.
You May Have Missed
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.