Win a £500 voucher for The Centre MK with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £500 voucher for The Centre MK to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win £500 to spend at The Centre MK just for taking part.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or earlier at the discretion of MKFM.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The Centre MK also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £500 Centre MK Shopping Voucher only. No alternative prizes or cash are available.
- By entering the competition, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of The Centre MK Gift Card.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Thames Valley Police tells MKFM there is no increase in knife crime compared to last year
The Commander for the Milton Keynes local policing area said: "Milton Keynes is a safe place to live and work."
30 patients currently being treated in Milton Keynes Hospital for coronavirus- according to latest data
The latest update tells us that 30 patients are being treated for COVID-19 at Milton Keynes Hospital, with 2 currently being treated on a ventilator bed.
The Parks Trust invites Milton Keynes residents to complete the John Muir Award in local green space
This summer, The Parks Trust has teamed up with Walton Community Council to run an exciting nature-based activity programme where families and individuals can complete the John Muir Award.
Tonight from 7pm: Local Police Commander tells MKFM how police demand has shifted considerably
Tune into MKFM from 7pm tonight to hear an exclusive interview with Commander for the Milton Keynes local policing area, Marc Tarbit.
Delays on M1 following collision near Milton Keynes
Highways England is reporting two lanes are blocked on the M1 northbound between junction 15A and junction 16.
Milton Keynes dog-lovers invited to 'Big Doggie Do' this September
Bring along your four-legged friends to Big Doggie do and enjoy charity stalls, activities and dog shows throughout this exciting weekend
Milton Keynes pub raise money for Macmillan
The Broughton Hungry Horse have raised nearly £2,000 for Macmillan since re-opening in May and hope to reach their target of £10,000 by October with lots of community activities.
People in Milton Keynes reminded how to spot respiratory illnesses in children ahead of virus season
BLMK, NHS Bedford Luton and Milton Keynes, are reminding residents what signs to look out for when spotting respiratory illness in young children and when to call for help.
Brand new eye clinic opens in Milton Keynes following hefty £3.4m investment
A brand new Optical Express clinic has opened in Central Milton Keynes following a £3.4m investment from the company.
Family run cake business from Milton Keynes wins national award
'OH MY Cakery', a family run business from Milton Keynes, has won silver in 'Best New Business'.
Kids can eat for free this summer at Morrisons cafes in Milton Keynes
This summer, Morrisons is letting kids eat free in its cafes all day, until 5th September.
New transport app launched for smartphone users in Milton Keynes
MK Council has launched a brand new smartphone app to help local people and visitors make quick, clean and green transport choices in Milton Keynes.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.