Win a £500 voucher for The Centre MK with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £500 voucher for The Centre MK to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win £500 to spend at The Centre MK just for taking part.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or earlier at the discretion of MKFM.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The Centre MK also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £500 Centre MK Shopping Voucher only. No alternative prizes or cash are available.
- By entering the competition, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of The Centre MK Gift Card.
Milton Keynes MP responds to claims that local organisations aren't receiving sufficient PPE
Ben Everitt, MP for Milton Keynes North, has said that supplying personal protective equipment (PPE) is a "logistical challenge" due to the extreme demand.
Milton Keynes-based gourmet kebab chain to serve 30,000 free meals to NHS workers
German Doner Kebab has pledged its commitment to contribute 30,000 free meals to frontline NHS workers and vulnerable people via Deliveroo.
Buckinghamshire town praised for coronavirus community response
A coronavirus support group in Olney has been praised for its quick response and outstanding efforts to help those currently most vulnerable as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Police reveal the reason why Armed Officers were seen in Stacey Bushes last night
Thames Valley Police have revealed the reason why armed officers attended an incident in Stacey Bushes last night.
Armed police attend incident in Milton Keynes
Armed police were at the scene of an incident in Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes on Wednesday night.
"We have been waiting weeks for proper guidance and supplies of PPE," says Leader of MK Council
Cllr Pete Marland, Leader of MK Council, has today (1/4) said that the council is still awaiting official guidance and supplies of PPE from the Government.
Fire station demolition plan in Milton Keynes is put on the back-burner
Fire chiefs have withdrawn a plan to build homes on one of their stations after the police and others raised concerns.
Baker launches a raffle to win a 'loo roll cake' to raise money for Milton Keynes Hospital
Lisa Jamieson has baked a cake that she is putting up for raffle, all to raise money for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity.