Win a £500 voucher for The Centre MK with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £500 voucher for The Centre MK to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win £500 to spend at The Centre MK just for taking part.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or earlier at the discretion of MKFM.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The Centre MK also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £500 Centre MK Shopping Voucher only. No alternative prizes or cash are available.
- By entering the competition, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of The Centre MK Gift Card.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Police appeal for witnesses following bus incident between Milton Keynes and Buckingham
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a public order incident on a bus, which happened on Wednesday (13/10).
MK Job Show to return in January following successful show last month
With over 10,000 jobs up for grabs at the MK Job Show in September, it has been branded as the most successful one to date.
MKFM exclusive: Milton Keynes residents could be hit by 10% council tax rise
This Sunday, catch Darren from the MKFM Breakfast Show discussing council tax and more in an exclusive interview with Milton Keynes Council Leader Peter Marland.
Milton Keynes charity Ride High needs your votes to help win cash prize
Since 2009, the unique charity has used horses to transform the lives of children struggling with mental health problems.
Police release image of car which may have connection to an assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is releasing an image of a car officers believe is connected to an investigation into an incident of grievous bodily harm in Milton Keynes.
Over 200 ex-Adelie Foods employees in Milton Keynes awarded payout following company collapse
The sandwich maker Adelie Foods, which had a site in Milton Keynes, ceased trading following an announcement in June 2020.
People in Milton Keynes will be able to use contactless for payments up to £100 from today
The contactless limit, which previously stood at £45, will be raising to £100 from today (15/10).
The Parks Trust work on protecting flood-prone nature reserve in Milton Keynes
The Parks Trust have been working on the Floodplain Forest Nature Reserve in the Ouse Valley after flooding left the footpath destroyed.
Firefighters tackle blaze on electrical substation building roof in Milton Keynes
Fire crews were called to Rambouillet Drive in Whitehouse, Milton Keynes at around 10:12pm on Monday 11th October.
Milton Keynes home to the highest levels of knife-enabled crime in the Thames Valley area
According to latest figures, Milton Keynes has the highest overall knife related crime numbers in the whole of the force area with 281 incidents.
Hotspot policing to take place over Milton Keynes to tackle serious violence
Thames Valley Police will be targeting hotspots across the force area over the next 6 months to tackle knife crime and serious violence.
Father Christmas is returning to Bletchley Park for the festive season
Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes, the once top-secret home of Britain’s World War Two Codebreakers, now a vibrant museum and heritage attraction, will be welcoming the main man himself, Father Christmas, to its Vintage Christmas Grotto this winter.
You May Have Missed
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.