Win a £500 voucher for The Centre MK with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £500 voucher for The Centre MK to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win £500 to spend at The Centre MK just for taking part.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or earlier at the discretion of MKFM.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The Centre MK also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £500 Centre MK Shopping Voucher only. No alternative prizes or cash are available.
- By entering the competition, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of The Centre MK Gift Card.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes school temporarily closes following fire earlier today
Local firefighters were called to the site of Heelands School after a fire was discovered by a pupil at 11am earlier this morning (10/05).
Conservative Matthew Barber elected Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner
The Conservatives have retained their control over the position of Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner as their candidate Matthew Barber was elected following the vote count earlier today (10/05).
Five-year-old Milton Keynes schoolboy that aspires to be a truck driver meets his real-life heroes
A five-year-old schoolboy that aspires to one day be a truck driver was visited by his real-life heroes at school last week.
People in Milton Keynes will be able to hug loved ones and meet indoors from next week following restriction easing
Following a recent announcement from the government, social distancing restrictions are set to be further relaxed from the start of next week (17/05).
Milton Keynes firefighters attend the scene after fire breaks out in bedroom
At 2:02am this morning (10/05), local firefighters raced to the scene of a bedroom fire that occurred in Chiswick Close, Westcroft.
Six coronavirus cases recorded throughout Milton Keynes yesterday
According to the latest data, there were six coronavirus cases recorded in Milton Keynes yesterday (09/05).
Lib Dems to meet Conservatives and Labour to decide who runs Milton Keynes Council
Talks are being arranged between the political party groups in Milton Keynes to decide how the council will be run for the next year.
Mini market and food festival to be held at Milton Keynes hotel to celebrate its reopening
There will be a mini-market and food festival at Chicheley Hall Hotel to celebrate the hotel reopening under new management.
Milton Keynes College removes criminal record checkbox on job applications to give offenders a 'fair chance'
Milton Keynes College has removed the criminal record checkbox on job applications so that offenders will first be assessed on their ability rather than conviction.
Tickets for major darts play-offs in Milton Keynes sell out within 24 hours
Tickets for the 2021 Unibet Premier League Play-Offs sold out within 24 hours, with this being the first time that crowds can return this year.
Sustainable consumer show comes to centre:mk this October
Green Live, the brand-new live event launching in October 2021 for sustainable, green, eco-friendly consumers are proud to announce Citroën as headline sponsor.
Missing teenager from Bletchley has been found 'safe and well'
It has been announced that a teenage girl who went missing from Bletchley last Monday (3/5) has now been found 'safe and well'.
You May Have Missed
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.