Win a £500 voucher for The Centre MK with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £500 voucher for The Centre MK to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win £500 to spend at The Centre MK just for taking part.
This survey is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close once 1,000 valid responses have been received, or earlier at the discretion of MKFM.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The Centre MK also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £500 Centre MK Shopping Voucher only. No alternative prizes or cash are available.
- By entering the competition, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of The Centre MK Gift Card.
Local sports club launches The Bridge Project in Milton Keynes
MK Springers launches The Bridge Project, supporting families with low incomes across Milton Keynes, to access gymnastics at their club.
Home Instead Milton Keynes spreads Christmas cheer to vulnerable people with support from local businesses
Home Instead, a locally owned care home business, has organised the distribution of over 100 boxes filled with essential items for vulnerable people across the city this Christmas.
Family Time Service in Milton Keynes recognised for providing excellent care
A Milton Keynes City Council team that works with children in care and their families has received national recognition.
27ft Knife Angel sculpture arrives in Milton Keynes as part of month of action against violent crime
The month of action against violence in December was marked yesterday (02/12) at Stadium MK with the arrival of the National Monument Against Violence and Aggression.
Police appeal for witnesses to an attempted robbery and assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an attempted robbery and assault in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes ambulance workers set to take part in national strike
10,000 ambulance workers across the ambulance services and some NHS trusts have voted to take industrial action over the government's 4% pay award, which the GMB has described as another "massive real-terms pay cut".
Milton Keynes HSBC to remain open as plans to shut a further 114 UK branches revealed
Here is the full list of the 114 branches that will close next year
UPDATE: Missing boy from Milton Keynes found
A boy from Milton Keynes has been found after being reported missing to police on Monday (28/11).
MK Dons SET call for support in Christmas Hamper initiative in Milton Keynes
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust are calling for support from the local community as they look to provide Christmas hampers to those in need this festive period.
Young people in Milton Keynes invited to rap, speak or write about knife crime
As part of Milton Keynes' Month of Action Against Violence, Police and Crime Commissioner Matthew Barber has launched a rap and spoken word competition, ‘The Knife Sentence’.
People in Milton Keynes invited to join MK Girl and MK Charities to wrap over 1,000 gifts for children this Christmas
MK Girl and MK Charities are launching 'The Big Wrap', a networking event to help raise funds for over 1,000 gifts for children.
Milton Keynes Synagogue raises over £500 for interfaith community café
Kol Nidre is the time when Jews across the world think about how they can improve their own lives and help others. For generations, the Kol Nidre Appeal has raised money for charities at home and abroad.