Win a £250 IKEA Gift Card with the MKFM Listener Survey
MKFM are giving away a £250 IKEA Gift Card to one lucky person who completes our survey on radio in Milton Keynes.
Whether you listen to MKFM or not, we want to hear your views.
Our survey will take less than five minutes to complete and you'll be thrown into the hat to win the gift card just for taking part.
To launch the survey and enter, just click here.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MKFM Listener Survey competition:
- Entries can only be made by completing the MKFM Listener Survey in full by clicking the link on this page and entering a valid email address on the final page.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close on Sunday 16th April 2023.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from users of online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- The prize is as described on this page: a £250 IKEA Gift Card. No alternative prizes or cash is available.
- The £250 IKEA Gift Card is subject to IKEA's Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- If you win the prize, you must collect the gift card from our studios at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes.
NatWest confirm plans to close Stony Stratford branch
NatWest customers have today been told that a branch in Milton Keynes will be closing down.
Milton Keynes man jailed after attack on woman in hotel
A Milton Keynes man who attacked a woman in a Northamptonshire hotel before assaulting police when he was arrested has been jailed for over three years.
Missing Milton Keynes boy located 'safe and well'
Police say a boy missing from Milton Keynes has been found.
Golf Centre greenkeeper from Milton Keynes chosen for support team at The Open Championship
A greenkeeper from Milton Keynes has been invited to be part of the greenkeeping support team at one of golf’s most famous tournaments.
Appeal for witnesses following road traffic collision in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses and dash-cam footage following a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes.
'Equity of access to opportunities for every child in Milton Keynes,' IFtL Chief Executive sets out ambitions to 2025
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL) multi-academy trust’s newly-published vision for education across Milton Keynes and Corby.
Multi-journey bus ticket prices to change for people across Milton Keynes
Arriva has announced that there will be changes to the price of Arriva multi-journey ticket from Saturday 1st April.
HomeGround Cafe reopens in Central Milton Keynes with brand new menu
HomeGround Café, on the YMCA campus in Central Milton Keynes, has reopened.
Founder of Milton Keynes charity given royal honour for services to bereaved children and families
On Wednesday 8th March, Harry’s Rainbow founder & CEO, Odette, was invested by Princess Royal at Windsor Castle.
'New era' of electric vehicle charging launches at Stadium MK with Allego’s first UK ultra-fast hub
A brand new 'state-of-the-art' EV-charging hub has opened at Stadium MK.
MK Breakers close out regular season with comfortable win
The MK Breakers’ completed their regular season campaign on Saturday when they faced off against the UEA Panthers in a game that saw the Breakers deliver a signature, dominant display, winning 67-121 on the road.
Thames Valley Police boss welcomes plan to help tackle anti-social behaviour
Police boss Matthew Barber has welcomed the Government’s plan to help tackle anti-social behaviour.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.