Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Milton Keynes Council repaired 2,748 potholes in May
It has been revealed that Labour-run Milton Keynes Council repaired 2,748 potholes last month, as part of their previously announced pledge to repair 20,000 in total.
Milton Keynes Inspiration Awards 2018 - Winners In Full
The Milton Keynes Inspiration Awards took place on Friday 22nd June at the Doubletree By Hilton at Stadium MK, and recognised some of the most inspiring people from our city.
11 year old supporter on bike ride for Willen Hospice
When Theo Hill was given a bicycle for Christmas, he made a pledge to do a sponsored cycle ride for a local charity.
City MPs celebrates Thank a Teacher Day
This Thank a Teacher day City MPs Mark Lancaster and Iain Stewart have paid tribute to teachers across Milton Keynes, whose hard work means that more children are gaining the skills and knowledge they need to get on in life.