Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Man jailed for 19 years for setting woman on fire in Milton Keynes
Raymond Bowen, also known as James Bowen, aged 24, of Somerset Close, Milton Keynes, was sentenced at Luton Crown Court
Body found in parkland in Bletchley Milton Keynes
At 6.13am on Thursday (19/4) officers discovered the body of a man in his thirties in parkland off Buckingham Road, Bletchley.
Oakgrove Village welcomes spring with community fun day
On Saturday 7th April 2018 residents from the local community were welcomed into Oakgrove Primary School to enjoy a family fun day.