Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Man sentenced for trespassing with intent to commit a sexual offence in Olney
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been sentenced to a total of eight years’ imprisonment for trespassing with intent to commit a sexual offence in Olney.
Police release CCTV images in connection with Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV images of two men who may have vital information regarding a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Joe Pasquale confirmed for City Centre Christmas Light switch on tomorrow night
This year’s city centre Christmas Light Switch On will take place on Saturday 16th November and it’s now been confirmed that comedy favourite Joe Pasquale will be switching on the lights alongside Father Christmas and the Mayor of Milton Keynes.
Officers make further arrests in Milton Keynes double murder investigation – Milton Keynes
Officers investigating the murders of Dom Ansah and Ben Gillham-Rice in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, have this morning (14/11) made three further arrests.
Lakes Estate redevelopment proposals to be considered prior to planning permission application
Plans to improve the Lakes Estate and redevelop Serpentine Court are due to be submitted for planning permission in February 2020.
Oxley Park and Kingsmead residents support fund to stop H6 extension in Milton Keynes
Residents have raised over £6,000 so far to “Stop Shenley Park and save our green” but more is needed.
MK College celebrate student achievements at annual graduation ceremonies
Milton Keynes College has been celebrating the achievements of its students at its annual graduation ceremonies at the Woburn Sculpture Gallery.
34 people charged in connection with football disorder following MK Dons match
Following an investigation by Thames Valley and Nottinghamshire Police, 34 people have been charged with a total of 138 offences in connection with football disorder which happened following the match between Milton Keynes Dons F.C. and Mansfield Town F.C. on 4 May 2019.