Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Women Leaders UK Awards announce headline sponsor
Milton Keynes-based NHBC is proud to be the headline sponsor for the Women Leaders UK Awards 2024.
Large amount of vapes and mobile phone stolen in Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two individuals officers would like to speak to as they may have vital information following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes-based Open University receives Queen’s Anniversary Prize at Buckingham Palace
The Open University was presented with a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education by Her Majesty The Queen today.
Yellow weather warning in place across Milton Keynes as residents warned of flooding
A weather warning is in place until 6pm this evening.
Thames Valley Police looking to recruit 'brave horse' to join its force
Thames Valley Police's Mounted Section is looking to recruit a 'brave horse' to join its force.
Drop The Dead Donkey: The Reawakening comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this March
The original cast and writers of the award-winning TV comedy Drop The Dead Donkey reunite for a brand-new stage adaptation coming to Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 12 – Sat 16 Mar.
Member of the public commended after saving woman’s life following M1 crash
Thames Valley Police’s chief constable has awarded a member of the public after he saved a woman’s life by carrying out CPR following a road traffic collision on the M1 near Milton Keynes.
Polling stations open for local by-election in Milton Keynes
Polling stations for the Loughton & Shenley by-election are open until 10pm tonight.
More than 175 traffic offences detected between junctions 15 and 18 on M1 in five days
Patrols have been carried out between junctions 15 and 18 on both carriageways as part of National Highways’ Operation Tramline campaign which aims to reduce fatalities and serious injuries on the UK’s major routes.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation announce mental health and young people charity legacy
Milton Keynes Community Foundation proudly announces its management of MK YIS’ Trust, ensuring continued support for mental wellness among young people in our community.
Man and woman found dead at address in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is investigating two unexplained deaths in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes road closed as motorists urged to not drive through flood water
Milton Keynes City Council has closed Sherington Road due to flooding.