Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Hundreds of people in Milton Keynes already on troubled Universal Credit system
Hundreds of people in Milton Keynes have already been moved to a Universal Credit system amid concerns over whether they will have less money, new figures show.
Robberies on the rise in Milton Keynes, recorded crime figures reveal
The number of robberies in Milton Keynes has increased by more than a third, according to the latest police recorded crime statistics.
This is how much NHS staff in Milton Keynes had to pay for hospital parking in ONE YEAR
The Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust made hundreds of thousands of pounds by charging staff for parking last year, it has been revealed.
Police appeal after 'carjacking' incident near Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to a robbery in Olney Road, Lavendon near Milton Keynes.