Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
New attempt to build homes for the elderly near supermarket in Milton Keynes
Developers have lodged a planning application to build homes for the elderly on a spare piece of land near a city supermarket.
Milton Keynes Food Centre housing plan officially recommended for approval
A bid to save the 34-year-old Food Centre in Central Milton Keynes by giving it protected heritage status was rejected by architecture watchdogs, it has been revealed.
The Zip Yard to offer sustainable upcycling club for children in MK
Budding designers and fashionistas who want to learn more about upcycling are being invited to join a club based at intu Milton Keynes.
Real living wage for Milton Keynes' street cleaners
Street Cleaners in Milton Keynes have won their fight to be paid the real Living Wage.
Primark's first ever range of environmentally friendly products are available at centre:mk
Primark has launched it’s ‘Wellness’ range of ethically-sourced and environmentally friendly clothes, home and skincare which will be available at the centre:mk store.
Local girl makes her Royal debut in The King and I
Romy Houghton-Brown, aged 9, will be swapping the classroom for the stage and making her professional debut as one of the royal children when The King and I comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this week.
10 days have passed and yet still no sign of missing Milton Keynes woman
The search continues for Mary Frankham, 68, who was last seen at 6:40 am on Valentine's Day (14/2).
Construction begins on £47m rental flat building in Central Milton Keynes
The state-of-the-art apartment complex, called Aubrey Place, will consist of around 300 apartments once construction is complete in 2022.