Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Where to turn to if you are a victim of domestic abuse during the coronavirus pandemic
Victims of domestic abuse in Milton Keynes have somewhere to turn to if they feel trapped at home with their abuser during the coronavirus lockdown.
Ball now in Aylesbury’s court to decide Milton Keynes border homes plan
A controversial scheme to demolish barns and build homes on the edge of Bletchley is now in the hands of a neighbouring council after MK planners approved their part of the proposal.
Milton Keynes-based iceskating rink is to become a temporary morgue
Planet Ice, in Central Milton Keynes, is set to become the site of an "emergency use" morgue should it be needed during the coronavirus outbreak.
Local children entitled to free school meals to receive weekly supermarket voucher
A Government scheme has today (31/3) been launched meaning that children entitled to free school meals can benefit from weekly supermarket vouchers.
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust is to host a weekly food larder
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust are supporting the local community during the Coronavirus pandemic with a food larder every Friday.
A local hotel is set to transform into a temporary coronavirus refuge
The Delta Hotel, in Kents Hill Park, is said to have agreed to turn into a temporary refuge for people needing emergency accommodation during the coronavirus outbreak.
Local responses to COVID-19: What is happening in your area?
Find our what is happening in your area during the COVID-19 pandemic and what you can do to support your community...
Coronavirus ‘detox’ advert removed after MK Council Trading Standards investigation
An online advert for an antiviral medicine falsely claiming to tackle the outbreak of COVID-19 has been taken down by MKC's Trading Standards officers.