Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Bletchley housing on factory plan withdrawn
A planning application that would have meant the demolition of an historic Bletchley factory and the loss of current businesses occupying the site has been withdrawn.
New Hindu temple planned for Milton Keynes
Plans for a new Hindu temple and community hall in Milton Keynes have been lodged with the council.
Weapon sweeps across Milton Keynes as Operation Sceptre continues
Members of the MK Police Cadets were out working with officers from Buckingham Fire and Rescue Service to complete weapon sweeps at a number of locations across Milton Keynes.
Local Muslim community holding vigil for victims in Christchurch
The Ahmadiyya Muslim community are holding a vigil at The Rose Campbell Park.
War of words over 'War on Litter' in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Council criticise the Conservatives attempts at declaring 'war on litter'.
Leader of the House of Lords Visits Milton Keynes
Baroness Evans, the Leader of the House of Lords and Lord Privy Seal, recently visited St Paul’s Catholic School in Milton Keynes.
One man in Hospital following fight in Central Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a large fight involving a number of men on Grafton Street in Milton Keynes.
Images show area of Central Milton Keynes sealed off with forensics at the scene
An area of car parking in Central Milton Keynes behind The Dome (former Jaipur building) has been sealed off by Police with a forensics van parked nearby.