Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
LIVE TRAVEL: M1 in Milton Keynes closed due to multiple vehicle collision
MKFM will be updating this article as more news comes in.
RSPCA WEEK (DAY 3): Cats in Milton Keynes in urgent need of new homes
Each day of this week, MKFM will be sharing information about some of the local cats that are in need of a new home.
Group with baseball bats steal large quantity of cigarettes from man in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes this week
To provide a safe working environment for staff, some temporary road closures and diversions may be necessary.
33-year-old Milton Keynes man charged with carrying knife in public
A Milton Keynes man has been charged with possession of a knife in Milton Keynes.
Man in his 20s stabbed in Milton Keynes town
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of assault in Milton Keynes.
19-year-old from Milton Keynes charged with knife possession following stop and search
A teeanger has been charged overnight with possessing a knife in a public place.
The Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes launches gift list website to help Ukraine hospitals
A new gift list style website has been launched by The Saxon Clinic to match UK donations with a list of urgent supplies requested by a group of Ukraine hospitals on the frontline of war.
Unsuccessful bid for Milton Keynes as six places shortlisted to be home of new Great British Railways
The finalists in the competition to become the home of the new Great British Railways HQ have been announced today (5/7).
Brand new racing-themed roller coaster opens at Milton Keynes theme park
Young thrill seekers with a need for speed are being invited to ride a new race car themed roller coaster at Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes.
Innovative Arts Performance to take place featuring young people in Milton Keynes
Members of the public are being invited to an innovative arts performance featuring young people in Milton Keynes.
Double planning award for Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council has been awarded a fourth planning award.