Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
You May Have Missed
SIX The Musical to perform 8 drive-in shows in Milton Keynes this summer
Theatre fans will be able to get their fix as SIX The Musical will be performing live at the National Bowl in Milton Keynes this summer.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Covid threat still lurks among us, warns Milton Keynes' public health chief
Between 10 and 20 people are still contracting covid-19 EVERY WEEK, the city’s public health supremo has warned.
Owners of intu Milton Keynes to enter administration
Intu Properties, the owner of some of the UK's biggest shopping centres - including intu Milton Keynes - will collapse into administration.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
KFC are looking for two new sites in Milton Keynes - and are offering £20,000 to help find them
KFC are offering a massive £20,000 to local property professionals who help them find sites for new Drive-Thru locations in Milton Keynes.
Residents complain of 'spit-like' substances on vandalised ATMs down a Milton Keynes High street
This weekend, Bletchley residents spotted that ATMs down the High Street were covered in strange substances.
BREAKING: Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
5-year-old Cycles 10 miles for Willen Hospice
Local five year-old, Ariya Thakrar from Great Linford, cycled an incredible 10 miles, raising a fantastic £600, for Willen Hospice on Saturday (27 June) as part of the Willen Hospice Cycle Europe Virtual Challenge powered by energie Fitness MK.
Latest testing data shows drop in number of coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes last week
Public Health England have released testing data for the week ending 28th June 2020 which shows a large drop in the number of positive coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes compared to the previous week.