Win £200 to spend at MK1 for Mother's Day
MKFM has teamed up with MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park to give one lucky person the chance to make their mum’s day!
Would you like to treat your mum and show her how much she means to you? Spoil your mum with a special shopping trip this Mother’s Day!
You could win £200 worth of vouchers to spend at MK’s top retail destination in our Mother’s Day competition.
Whether she wants a spring wardrobe update from Marks and Spencer or a meal at TGI Friday’s, your mum will be spoilt for choice this Mother’s Day. The winner can choose to spend the £200 voucher in one store or split across several retailers for a fabulous day of retail therapy at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
To enter, you just need to answer the following question:
On which day of the week is Mother’s Day celebrated?
You can submit your answer by commenting on the Facebook post about the competition here. Hurry - entries close at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by commenting either a, b or c on the Facebook post relating to the competition.
- Entries received by other methods (eg. text or twitter) or by commenting on a different Facebook post will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received between the launch of the competition on Thursday 16th March and the closing at 10pm on Friday 24th March 2017.
- A winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to our Facebook message within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your prize and another winner being selected.
- The prize is a £200 gift voucher to be used at MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize must be accepted as offered, the prize is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize following the notification of your win.
- As with all competitions on MKFM, standard terms and conditions also apply which you can find here.
Interview with Jade Croucher - sister of missing teen Leah.
Leah Croucher went missing from her home in Milton Keynes on 15th February 2019.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs officially opens its MK office today
Online bank Marcus by Goldman Sachs today opened the doors to its new office in Milton Keynes, with capacity for up to 240 employees.
Give us access to GPs, say patients
Patients are having increasing difficulty in getting appointments to see their GP in Milton Keynes, a meeting heard.
5G Phone Mast Set for School Site
A phone mast at a Milton Keynes school is set to be made more than 3m taller to get it ready to provide superfast 5G internet services.
Not dead, but dormant… how controversial YourMK might be resuscitated
An organisation that was stripped of some of its powers in the furore surrounding a council’s controversial regeneration programme is being prepared for possible resuscitation.
Let the sunshine in! It's the dawning of the age of Aquarius
When the moon is in the Seventh Houseand Jupiter aligns with Marsthen either this is the start of a horoscope or it’s the news that Hair, The Musical,is on its way to Milton Keynes Theatre!
The Leighton Buzzard Festival of Fitness is coming!
The event is at Leighton Buzzard's Energie Fitness on Saturday 3rd August
Alan Turing: WWII codebreaker revealed as new face of £50 note
The mathematician is widely considered to be the father of computer science and artificial intelligence.