Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
Milton Keynes boy who was robbed on way home from school receives new bike
A Milton Keynes boy who had his bike robbed on his way home from school has been gifted a new one by PCSO's and staff from Trek Bikes.
Additional support announced for unpaid carers in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes City Council is preparing a package of additional support for unpaid carers, based around a free to access website with advice, information, and the opportunity to connect to other people in the same situation.
Willen Hospice CEO to join local people on charity trek across the Sahara desert
Eight local people, including Willen Hospice’s very own CEO, Peta Wilkinson, left for Morocco in the early hours of this morning (23/03/23), to spend three days trekking across the Sahara Desert.
Milton Keynes Dons SET recognised for work tackling knife crime
MK Dons Sport & Education Trust (SET), MK Dons FC and Stadium MK were recognised for the work and efforts undertaken during the city's ‘month of action’.
Aldi store in Milton Keynes reopens following huge makeover and extension
A Milton Keynes supermarket has reopened today after receiving a huge makeover and expansion.
City Council announces new help for homeowners in Milton Keynes
The City Council has confirmed it will be helping homeowners who are struggling with mortgage interest by launching a pioneering new scheme this year.
More than 33,000 miles of highways gritted over winter season in Milton Keynes
As we head into spring, the City Council is beginning to draw a close to its winter service season.
Milton Keynes woman given 10-year anti-social behaviour injunction after exploiting vulnerable people
A woman in Milton Keynes has been served with a 10-year Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction after exploiting vulnerable people in the city.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.