Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Blackadder’s Christmas Carol comes to The Chrysalis Theatre
Baste my steaming puddings! Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy (MKTOC) is bringing its festive stage adaptation of ‘Blackadder’s Christmas Carol’ to The Chrysalis Theatre from 4-7 December.
Willen Hospice Lights of Love Service Returns
The Willen Hospice annual Christmas service of remembrance, Lights of Love, will return to The Ridgeway Centre in Wolverton Mill on Saturday 7 December.
Fullers Slade votes for new homes and estate-wide improvements
55% of Fullers Slade residents have voted for new homes, refurbishment and improvements on the estate in a local ballot.
Local girl supports Willen Hospice Christmas campaign
A local schoolteacher is urging the public to support Willen Hospice as they launch their 2019 Christmas appeal, Giving Tuesday, tomorrow 3rd December.
Borneo trekkers raise £44,000 for Willen Hospice
Willen Hospice would like to thank 17 intrepid trekkers for raising a phenomenal £44,000 for the charity, by taking on their Borneo Jungle Adventure.
Milton Keynes’ drink and drug driving conviction rate revealed
Combined drink and drug driving conviction rate per 1,000 drivers across the UK revealed.
BREAKING - Officers arrest woman in connection with double murder investigation in Milton Keynes
Officers investigating the murders of Ben Gillham-Rice and Dom Ansah in Milton Keynes have this morning made a further arrest.
Winners announced at Biztech BrightSparc & Digital Awards 2019
Last Friday 22nd November, Milton Keynes and the South East Midlands’ leading technology and innovation awards were presented to some of the region’s top businesses, students and education establishments.
Mkfm In The MixDownload