Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Police appeal for witnesses following bus incident between Milton Keynes and Buckingham
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a public order incident on a bus, which happened on Wednesday (13/10).
MK Job Show to return in January following successful show last month
With over 10,000 jobs up for grabs at the MK Job Show in September, it has been branded as the most successful one to date.
MKFM exclusive: Milton Keynes residents could be hit by 10% council tax rise
This Sunday, catch Darren from the MKFM Breakfast Show discussing council tax and more in an exclusive interview with Milton Keynes Council Leader Peter Marland.
Milton Keynes charity Ride High needs your votes to help win cash prize
Since 2009, the unique charity has used horses to transform the lives of children struggling with mental health problems.
Police release image of car which may have connection to an assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is releasing an image of a car officers believe is connected to an investigation into an incident of grievous bodily harm in Milton Keynes.
Over 200 ex-Adelie Foods employees in Milton Keynes awarded payout following company collapse
The sandwich maker Adelie Foods, which had a site in Milton Keynes, ceased trading following an announcement in June 2020.
People in Milton Keynes will be able to use contactless for payments up to £100 from today
The contactless limit, which previously stood at £45, will be raising to £100 from today (15/10).
The Parks Trust work on protecting flood-prone nature reserve in Milton Keynes
The Parks Trust have been working on the Floodplain Forest Nature Reserve in the Ouse Valley after flooding left the footpath destroyed.
Firefighters tackle blaze on electrical substation building roof in Milton Keynes
Fire crews were called to Rambouillet Drive in Whitehouse, Milton Keynes at around 10:12pm on Monday 11th October.
Milton Keynes home to the highest levels of knife-enabled crime in the Thames Valley area
According to latest figures, Milton Keynes has the highest overall knife related crime numbers in the whole of the force area with 281 incidents.
Hotspot policing to take place over Milton Keynes to tackle serious violence
Thames Valley Police will be targeting hotspots across the force area over the next 6 months to tackle knife crime and serious violence.
Father Christmas is returning to Bletchley Park for the festive season
Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes, the once top-secret home of Britain’s World War Two Codebreakers, now a vibrant museum and heritage attraction, will be welcoming the main man himself, Father Christmas, to its Vintage Christmas Grotto this winter.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.