Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
BREAKING: Police confirm six year old missing child in Newport Pagnell, services closed off
Police have confirmed a six year old child is missing from the Newport Pagnell area.
Milton Keynes Entrepreneur Wins Gold at the SME National Business Awards
Matt Bowler, MD of MK Scaffolding Specialists and Vantage Event Structures was awarded the Gold Award at Wembley, in recognition for his work with young people and ex-offenders.
MK Council to ban dangerous anti-social car cruising
Milton Keynes Council (MKC) is set to ban anti-social car cruising in MK through a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO).
Great Linford Manor Park restoration work to start in early February
Initial work on the ground is due to start on the National Lottery Heritage and National Lottery Community Funded restoration of Great Linford Manor Park.
The Zip Yard MK is making ‘joey’ pouches for Australian animal babies
Staff and volunteers will gather at The Zip Yard on Sunday 19 January, in an effort to craft at least 1,000 pouches to send to Australia for animals left orphaned by the continuing bushfire crisis, and need your help!
MK Venues Celebrate Independent Music Week
This January, four Milton Keynes music venues are excited to announce they are taking part in Independent Venue Week 2020.
PCC for Thames Valley set to bid for 280 new tasers as part of Home Office funding
The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley is set to bid for hundreds of tasers as part of a new fund set up by the Home Office.
MK Council calls for MK pupils to become next generation of Eco Warriors
Following a successful trial with four primary schools, MK Council is rolling its ‘Eco Warriors’ environmental education scheme out across MK.