Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Greggs expected to open new store at Kingston Centre
Greggs is expected to open in the former Thomas Cook unit in the Kingston Centre.
25 coronavirus cases and no virus-linked deaths reported in Milton Keynes today
There were 25 new coronavirus cases but no virus-linked death announced in Milton Keynes today, according to the latest data.
'Snow Moon' rises over Milton Keynes to show dazzling supermoon
As the 'supermoon' rose over Milton Keynes, we show you some amazing photos that captured the moon in its glory!
Milton Keynes charity helping locals get back to work
Local charity Works for Us provides free training, careers advice and employment support for people in and around Milton Keynes.
The Parks Trust urge all Milton Keynes residents to help stop littering
The Parks Trust is trying to warn all members of the public about the dangers that litter can pose to the local wildlife.
Local police issue warning to all Milton Keynes residents about holiday fraud
Following the government's announcement on how lockdown restrictions will be eased, Action Fraud is warning the public to remain vigilant against holiday and travel fraud.
Captain Sir Tom Moore to be given 'spectacular' funeral later on today
Later on today (27/02), a private funeral service for Captain Sir Tom Moore will be held - the 100-year-old man who incredibly raised over £30 million for the NHS.
Milton Keynes gritters deployed as temperatures begin to drop
This morning (27/02), it was annouced that gritting teams would be deployed all across Milton Keynes as a precautionary measure due to dropping temperatures.
New watersports centre at popular Milton Keynes lake is ‘close to opening’
The new watersports centre at Willen Lake is on track to open for the summer season with new state of the art facilitates.
Matt Hancock thanks the people of Milton Keynes for their vaccination efforts
In a video, the Health Secretary Matt Hancock thanked everyone in Milton Keynes who have been part of the Covid vaccine efforts.
Second fire started by tumble dryer this week in Milton Keynes
Firefighters were called to a fire started by a tumble dryer for the second time this week in Milton Keynes.
Suspected car arson on Milton Keynes estate
There was a suspect car arson in the early hours of this morning (26/02) on a Milton Keynes estate.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.