Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Shoosmiths join MKBAA 2020 as headline sponsors
The organisers of the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA), are excited to announce a new headline sponsor for its increasingly popular and prestigious awards.
MK pupils become Eco Warriors!
Four primary schools in Milton Keynes are taking part in a pilot scheme to encourage and educate children about local environmental issues.
Milton Keynes faces shortage of adoptive families
This National Adoption Week (14 – 20 October) Milton Keynes Council is joining local authorities and adoption agencies across the UK to raise awareness of adoption.
Willen Hospice reveals plans to build a legacy
Willen Hospice is inviting local people to find out more about their plans to extend their services, creating a Hospice that meets the needs of patients and their families, both now and in the future.
Plans for new City Centre nightclub submitted - here's everything we know about them
A plan for a big new nightclub in an empty office block has been submitted to Milton Keynes Council.
Anglian Water’s WaterCare Fund
Milton Keynes Community Foundation are excited to announce the new Anglian Water’s WaterCare fund.
Travel stars honoured at awards evening
Devon wins Best UK Destination, plus Buckingham Palace, Jet2 Holidays, India and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines among attractions and providers recognised.
Smart ticketing set to make life easier for passengers
After being given the green light earlier this year to introduce fast contactless payments across MK bus services, the council will now work with operators to roll the programme out.