Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Third arrest made in connection with protest in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police has made a third arrest in connection with a protest in Milton Keynes on 29 December.
Rising cost of living in Milton Keynes: "We have to help people" says Boris Johnson
The Prime Minister answered some of MKFM's questions regarding cost of living here in Milton Keynes.
"We have to make sure social care in Milton Keynes gets the funding it needs" Prime Minister tells MKFM
Today (24/1), The Prime Minister Boris Johnson made a visit to Milton Keynes Hospital and faced MKFM and other local media representations for some questions.
Boris Johnson visits Milton Keynes hospital
The Prime Minister was in Milton Keynes this morning on a visit to MK University Hospital.
Milton Keynes-based artist receives 'overwhelming' response to social media call-out for nude models
A local artist was left overwhelmed after residents eagerly responded to her social media call out for models.
People in Milton Keynes can hire litter picking kits to help keep local communities clean
People can hire litter picking kits to help keep Milton Keynes tidy and litter-free.
Milton Keynes schools invited to take part in UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 action
All schools in Milton Keynes and the surrounding area are invited to take part in the UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 Schools Programme.
Police appeal for witnesses following car crash in Milton Keynes
It happened on V8 Marlborough Street at around 4.50pm yesterday (21/1).
Nearly a third of available smear tests in Milton Keynes go untaken
MK Council is encouraging eligible residents to take up offers of smear tests to help detect cervical cancer at an earlier stage.
First families move into new energy efficient affordable council homes in Milton Keynes
Four families have moved into new council homes built at Germander Place in Conniburrow as part of MK Council’s largest and greenest housebuilding programme.
List of roadworks set to take place across Milton Keynes from next week
From 24th January, there will be roadworks taking place on some sections in the following areas.
Firefighters called to fire in Milton Keynes industrial unit
Crews were called to a fire in an industrial unit on Wednesday.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.