Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Sponsored Stories You May Like
All the coronavirus changes which come into force in Milton Keynes today
Boris Johnson has announced further restrictions in an attempt to curb the growing spread of COVID-19 across the UK amid warnings cases and deaths could increase rapidly.
Dog walker punched and kicked during attempted robbery in Bletchley
At around 10.30am on Wednesday (23/9), the victim, a man in his thirties, was walking his dog at Waterhall Park when he was approached by two men.
Teenage girl is sexually assaulted whilst walking down redway in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses after a teenage girl was sexually assaulted in Milton Keynes.
EXPLAINED: Here's why there have been multiple earthquakes in Leighton Buzzard
Leighton Buzzard has experienced four tremors in two weeks, and many people have been questioning exactly why this local town is at the centre of all the action.
McDonald's drive-thru and delivery in Milton Keynes to be exempt from 10pm curfew
McDonald's has confirmed that they will still be serving late-night food via drive-thru and McDelivery following the latest Government announcement.
Blistering feedback tells Milton Keynes Council: we don’t believe you
Residents were invited to tell the council what they thought about the way it consults the public… and they came back in no uncertain terms: we don’t believe you.
'Some estate demolition in Milton Keynes remains an option… but only if residents want it'
Some demolition of homes on Milton Keynes estates remains an option but only if residents want it, a meeting heard.
It only takes a few to spoil it for the majority, says Mayor of Milton Keynes as he makes public appeal
The Mayor of Milton Keynes has issued a public appeal to local residents urging them to follow Government guidance "however much it frustrates and perplexes".
Police arrest three people after discovering cannabis farm in Milton Keynes flat
Cannabis is the most widely used illegal drug in the UK, and police are often called out to reports of it growing in the area.
GPs in Milton Keynes will be offering 'at risk' individuals a free flu jab
This comes as our local MPs, Ben Everitt and Iain Stewart, are calling on eligible residents to take part in the Government's largest ever flu vaccination programme this winter.
Chief vows Milton Keynes Hospital will 'come back stronger next year' after technology crash silences virtual meeting
Sometimes it feels like that if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong.
Milton Keynes Hospital ‘ready for covid second wave – if it comes’
Hospital staff in Milton Keynes are ready to deal with a second wave of COVID-19 if the Government’s latest semi-lockdown measures don’t work, a meeting heard.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.