Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
CCTV released in connection with racially aggravated assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV in connection with a racially aggravated assault in Milton Keynes.
Violent children in Milton Keynes are proving hard nuts to crack
A small minority of teenagers are turning to violence against other people as their crime of first resort, a meeting heard.
Village hopping burglars leave residents fearing for their property in Milton Keynes
Travelling gangs of burglars who hop from village to village have left rural residents fearing for their property, a meeting heard.
Artists invited to submit work to Milton Keynes Open
Westbury Arts Centre are launching a new local initiative, “Milton Keynes Open”, to celebrate creative talent in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
Bus Shelter MK urgently looking for a new home
The Bus Shelter MK currently sits in Campbell Park but is soon to be replaced by a housing development.
Samuel's Charity look for help ahead of two big events
Samuel's Charity, set up by Samuel, while fighting cancer aged 9, helps children's wards that are underfunded.
Sweet treats are coming to Milton Keynes this April
Those in Milton Keynes with a sweet tooth are in for some good news, as independent dessert parlour and bar, Treat Street, is set to open at MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park in April.
Police find body off the V11 Tongwell Street in Milton Keynes
Residents contacted MKFM last night due to a large police presence near Opal Drive.