Vodafone Gigafast broadband Terms and Conditions
Register your interest to win a free 18 month Vodafone Gigafast broadband [900Mbps package ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 08:00 on the 29th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 3rd February 2019.
- To enter you must register your interest at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/gigafast for free and follow the instructions.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You are under 18 years of age
- You do not live in an area that Vodafone provide Gigafast broadband too, for a list of qualifying areas- please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/broadband/deals/gigafast
Winner and Prize
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a Vodafone Gigafast 900Mbps package for free.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all entrants who correctly follow the instructions above. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the ‘register your interest’ form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner independently at random.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- The winner will be subject to a credit check and if failed no alternative prize will be offered.
Publicity & Content
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Three car fires in Milton Keynes being treated as arson
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following incidents of arson in Milton Keynes.
Appeal after collision being treated as ‘attempted murder’ in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses after a man was seriously injured in a road traffic collision in Milton Keynes today (16/2).
15 and 16 year old arrested after fight outside Milton Keynes secondary school
Thames Valley Police has arrested two boys on suspicion of affray following an incident in Milton Keynes today (15/2).
Announcing the Fred Roche Travel and Study Awards
Milton Keynes Community Foundation is excited to invite applications for three £500 awards to support students who are studying horticulture, landscape design, architecture, urban design or arboriculture.
Get out and about this half term with Willen Hospice’s Dog Walk Game
Local families are being encouraged to take on a fun family challenge this half term with The Great Willen Woof, Willen Hospice’s first ever live GPS tracked dog walk game.
Appeal for witnesses following sexual assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an incident of sexual assault in Milton Keynes.
Local ladies to take a leap for Willen Hospice
An MK mother and daughter duo are calling on local people to join them as they take to the skies for the Willen Hospice tandem skydive this spring.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards announces 2019 finalists
The shortlist of Milton Keynes’ Best Businesses is revealed.