Win tickets to UK's Strongest Man
Win a pair of tickets every day this week (04 - 07/05) on the MK Breakfast Show to the UK's annual strongman competition held at Stadium MK across the May Bank Holiday weekend.
Hosted by former professional footballer and TV presenter Chris Kamara, 16 of the strongest men from across the UK will compete to win the title of the UK's Strongest Man.
Competitors such as Ireland's strongest man Matthew 'The Real' McCoy and Mark Felix 'The Dark Destroyer' from England, who at 54-years-old is the oldest competitor, will take part in gruelling tests and stunts, such as the iconic '2 Man Car Roll' - where strongmen attempt to lift up and roll a car over completely, then pick it up again and do the same once more, and the 'Stones Of Strength'; strongmen will have to lift 22-inch stones as heavy as 100kg, 115kg, 130kg, 145kg and 160kg in the fastest time.
The competition - including the Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and Grand Final - will be filmed and broadcast on Channel 5.
Thousands of visitors are set to descend on Stadium MK to watch the action unfold while sitting outdoors in a socially distanced setting and you could be one of them!
Win a pair of tickets to UK's Strongest Man
For your chance to win a pair of tickets every day, listen to the MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia all week (4th - 7th May) from 8am.
The dynamic duo will ask you a question and you will have 24 hours to enter. Text 81400, starting your message with MKFM, your name and your answer,
81400 + MKFM + 'Your Name' + 'Your Answer'
A winner will be chosen at random every day from the texts received.
For more information on the UK's Strongest Man, taking place at Stadium MK on 29th, 30th, and 31st May 2021 and to purchase tickets, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
Women in Milton Keynes celebrate faith through sound
Trubys Garden Tearoom MK has brought women from different faiths together to perform a new choral piece of music about motherhood and friendship.
Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023 winners announced
The Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards took place returned to Stadium MK on Thursday 23rd March, celebrating achievements within the business community.
Milton Keynes charity opens 100th centre in fight to end child hunger
A Milton Keynes charity, which aims to end child hunger in the city, has opened its 100th centre.
Three arrested following incident in Milton Keynes
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of GBH following an incident in Milton Keynes yesterday (24 March).
Funding helps bring new dance and theatre club to students at Milton Keynes school
Milton Keynes City Council is funding a new dance club for students in the lakes Estate.
Plans for new bowling alley in Milton Keynes shopping centre given green light
A planning application for a new bowling alley in Milton Keynes has been given the green light.
Businesses in Milton Keynes recognised for climate change commitments
The City Council is celebrating the climate change work of the first five local businesses who have been accepted for its Target Zero climate action scheme.
Roadworks taking place across Milton Keynes
Here is a list of roadworks that Milton Keynes City Council will be carrying out across the city over the next few weeks.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.