New MKFM Mystery Voice starts Monday 16th
How do you fancy winning £500 for Summer? All you need to do is correctly guess our MKFM Mystery Voice!
Our brand new competition starts on Monday 16th April with Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall.
Listen throughout the day to MKFM to hear the Mystery Voice. We'll be playing the clip throughout the day - and you can play twice a day at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm on MKFM Drive with Greg Burnet.
If you fancy a guess, just text us on 81400 starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
We will pick one caller at 8.15am each weekday and another at 5.15pm to come on air and have a go at guessing 'Who is the Mystery Voice?'.
We'll also keep track of all the incorrect guesses here on our website!
Our Last Mystery Voice was won by Kelly!
Kelly correctly guessed the answer as Carly Rae Jepson.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 19th March
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Body found in parkland in Bletchley Milton Keynes
At 6.13am on Thursday (19/4) officers discovered the body of a man in his thirties in parkland off Buckingham Road, Bletchley.
Oakgrove Village welcomes spring with community fun day
On Saturday 7th April 2018 residents from the local community were welcomed into Oakgrove Primary School to enjoy a family fun day.
Les Mis tour coming to Milton Keynes Theatre
Killian Donnelly will play Jean Valjean in the forthcoming UK and Ireland tour of the Boublil and Schönberg musical Les Misérables, coming to Milton Keynes Theatre (14 May – 8 June 2019).