MKFM Mystery Voice with Great British Inns
The Mystery Voice has been won!
We've been playing The MKFM Mystery Voice for the last 9 months on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and with Greg on Drive.
You can listen to the voice as many times as you like below.
The prize pot stands at £1000.
Listen to the moment Barry won the cash!
Barry correctly guessed that the correct answer was Todd Bridges. The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you with our friends at Great British Inns, home of great British food at the recently refurbished Red House in Newport Pagnell, The Three Trees in Bletchley and The Ship Inn in Leighton Buzzard.Their carveries consist of a great choice of perfectly cooked roast meat whilst helping yourself to the homemade Yorkshire Puddings, stuffing, sausages, roast potatoes, honey parsnips and more vegetables than you can shake a fork at.
- Mainly seen on the TV.
- Part of a long running sitcom.
- His brother is probably more famous than him.
- He's been inside.
- He has appeared in music videos.
- He was at the height of his career in the 80s but has continued to make TV.
- He has played an orphan.
- He is also described as a comedian.
Here's just some of the incorrect guesses we have had so far: (This list is not comprehensive)
- Donald Trump
- Tommy Lee Jones
- Matthew McConaughey
- Denzel Washington
- Jared Leto
- John F. Kennedy
- Richard Nickson
- Channing Tatum
- Josh Brolin
- Billy Ray Cyrus
- Robert Downey Jr
- Tom Hanks
- Val Kilmer
- Woody Harrelson
- Zan Perrion
- Owen Wilson
- Zac Efron
- Larry Hagman
- Lucas Black
- Blake Shelton
- Dwayne Johnson The Rock
- Johnny Depp
- Matt Damon
- Spencer Pratt
- Andrew Lincoln
- Tyler Hubbard
- Kevin Hart
- Johnny Cash
- Nicolas Cage
- Bill Paxton
- Clint Eastwood
- Kevin Costner
- Kris Kristofferson
- Bruce Springsteen
- Jim Parsons
- Dan Johnson
- Will Smith
- Elvis Presley
- Vince Vaughn
- Will Ferrell
- Mark Wahlberg
- Patrick Swayze
- James Garner
- Luke Treadaway
- James Caan
- Billy Bob Thornton
- Tom Hanks
- George Clooney
- Morgan Freeman
- Josh Henderson
- John Barrowman
- Charlie Sheen
- Chris Noth
- Dennis Weaver
- Dennis Hopper
- Hugh Laurie
- Dennis Quaid
- Jim Davis
- Kevin Bacon
- David Hasselhoff
- Charlie Sheen
- Cuba Gooding Jr
- Matt LeBlanc
- Ian Somerhalder
- James Nesbitt
- Ben Affleck
- Jared Padalecki
- John Goodman
- Jon Cryer
- John Bishop
- Matthew Perry
- Tom Hanks
- Craig T Nelson
- Seth MacFarlane
- Eric McCormack
- Theo Rossi
- Lucas Black
- Burt Reynolds
- John Corbet
Our Last Mystery Voice was won by Kelly!
Kelly correctly guessed the answer as Carly Rae Jepson.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 19th March
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
MK Labour Party: Fire stations in Milton Keynes being 'routinely closed' due to a lack of staff
The Milton Keynes Labour Party have claimed that fire stations in Milton Keynes are being 'routinely closed' for periods of time due to a lack of available staff.
MK College chosen as one of first to offer T-Levels
Milton Keynes has been named as one of sixty-four colleges nationwide which have been chosen to offer the new T-Level, technical qualifications before they’re rolled out across the country.
Plan to turn offices into 200 homes at Milton Keynes railway station
Part of a nine-storey office block on top of a railway station could be turned into 200 new homes.
Top rated restaurant in Milton Keynes has its alcohol licence revoked
A top-rated Milton Keynes restaurant’s alcohol licence has been revoked by a council committee over the alleged employment of illegal workers.
Milton Keynes man missing for over a week
Steven Cummings has been missing since 9th June.
Paddles at the ready for the Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival!
The 18th Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival takes place this Sunday 23rd June at Willen Lake, MK15 ODS, with the first race commencing at 11am.
Radio presenter Helen Legh passes away following a long illness
MKFM is sad to report that Milton Keynes radio presenter Helen Legh has passed away following her battle with a brain tumour.
Milton Keynes Council made £14m from parking last year, now decides how to spend the profit
Drivers contributed the princely sum of £14,336,000 to Milton Keynes Council’s coffers last year and now a cabinet councillor will be deciding how to spend the profit.