The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The MKFM Mystery Voice returns on Monday 16th September!
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
How would you like to win some free cash to spend on a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice allows you to not only have a chance to win cash but callers are also picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Michael Blades on MKFM Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here:
The prize pot stands at £1000 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
How to Play
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
81400 + MKFM + VOICE + 'Your Name'
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
This list is not comprehensive, just a selection of some of the wrong guesses we have had so far:
- Anna Kendrick
- Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus
- Reese Witherspoon
- Aimee Garcia
- Kat Dennings
- Taylor Swift
- Sarah Rafferty
- Kristen Bell
- Julia Stiles
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Winona Ryder
- Emma Stone
- Lady Gaga
- Anne Hathaway
- Oprah Winfrey
- Mayim Bialik
- Megan Markle
- Kylie Minogue
- Ariana Grande
- Jodie Comer
- Shailene Woodley
- Lauren Sherman
- Mandy Moore
- Khloé Kardashian
- Alisha Boe
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 3rd of June 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Incorrect Guesses list does not contain every incorrect guess we have had so far, it is just a selection of these.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Police share pictures of man following knifepoint robbery where victim was knocked unconscious
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV images of a man officers would like to speak to in connection with an investigation into a robbery, which occurred in Bletchley.
December: These are the schools in Milton Keynes that we know have confirmed cases of coronavirus this month
There are numerous schools in the local area that have been impacted by COVID-19 since reopening in September.
Tuesday’s Coronavirus Update: 62 new cases and six hospital deaths recorded in Milton Keynes today
There were 62 positive coronavirus cases recorded and six hospital deaths announced in Milton Keynes on Tuesday, according to data from Public Health England.
Bletchley Park safely reopening for a festive day out
Bletchley Park will reopen to visitors on Wednesday 2 December, when the second national lockdown in England comes to an end.
Milton Keynes Council backs crackdown on illegal money lenders
MK Council is backing a new campaign to warn people of the dangers of predatory loan sharks scamming people online.
Have your say on crime and community safety in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Council and the Safer MK partnership is asking local people for input on what MK’s crime and community safety priorities should be.
Concrete square outside Milton Keynes train station to become a 'temporary forest'
Station Square in Central Milton Keynes is set to be transformed into a temporary forest as part of a public art project funded by MK Council.
Canadian fast-food joint Tim Hortons will be opening in Milton Keynes very soon
It has been announced that the Canadian fast-food chain Tim Hortons will be opening its Milton Keynes branch in less than two weeks.
Halo device credited for saving F1 star Grosjean tested at a university near Milton Keynes
F1 driver Romain Grosjean emerged from a fireball crash and escaped with his life following a high-speed impact with a barrier at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday (29/11).
Harry's Rainbow support National Grief Awareness Week
Local charity, Harry's Rainbow, are supporting National Grief Awareness Week from 2nd - 8th December. The campaign aims to raise awareness of the support needs of the bereaved and the services that are available nationwide.
MKFM stops playing Rita Ora's music after the pop star breaks lockdown rules
Milton Keynes' local radio station, MKFM, has decided to remove Rita Ora from all playlists after the pop star broke coronavirus rules for her 30th birthday party.
Milton Keynes man wins back €48k in 7-year-long legal battle for Spanish villa that was never built
A local man has won back a large sum of money in a long-winded legal battle for a Spanish villa that was actually never built.
You May Have Missed
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.