The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The MKFM Mystery Voice returns on Monday 16th September!
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
How would you like to win some free cash to spend on a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice allows you to not only have a chance to win cash but callers are also picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Michael Blades on MKFM Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here:
The prize pot stands at £1000 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
How to Play
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
81400 + MKFM + VOICE + 'Your Name'
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
This list is not comprehensive, just a selection of some of the wrong guesses we have had so far:
- Anna Kendrick
- Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus
- Reese Witherspoon
- Aimee Garcia
- Kat Dennings
- Taylor Swift
- Sarah Rafferty
- Kristen Bell
- Julia Stiles
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Winona Ryder
- Emma Stone
- Lady Gaga
- Anne Hathaway
- Oprah Winfrey
- Mayim Bialik
- Megan Markle
- Kylie Minogue
- Ariana Grande
- Jodie Comer
- Shailene Woodley
- Lauren Sherman
- Mandy Moore
- Khloé Kardashian
- Alisha Boe
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 3rd of June 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Incorrect Guesses list does not contain every incorrect guess we have had so far, it is just a selection of these.
Lakes Estate redevelopment proposals to be considered prior to planning permission application
Plans to improve the Lakes Estate and redevelop Serpentine Court are due to be submitted for planning permission in February 2020.
Oxley Park and Kingsmead residents support fund to stop H6 extension in Milton Keynes
Residents have raised over £6,000 so far to “Stop Shenley Park and save our green” but more is needed.
MK College celebrate student achievements at annual graduation ceremonies
Milton Keynes College has been celebrating the achievements of its students at its annual graduation ceremonies at the Woburn Sculpture Gallery.
34 people charged in connection with football disorder following MK Dons match
Following an investigation by Thames Valley and Nottinghamshire Police, 34 people have been charged with a total of 138 offences in connection with football disorder which happened following the match between Milton Keynes Dons F.C. and Mansfield Town F.C. on 4 May 2019.
Northamptonshire Police appeal after ONE MILLION pounds worth of 'adult toys' stolen from lay-by
Police officers in Northamptonshire are appealing for information after £1million worth of adult toys were stolen from an A43 layby.
Emergency road closure in place in Central Milton Keynes
According to Milton Keynes Council, there is an emergency road closure currently in place at Lower Ninth Street in Central Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes Council aiming to make the town one of the greenest in the world
Earlier this year, Milton Keynes Council committed to becoming the first carbon-negative town in the United Kingdom by 2050.
Pair arrested in connection with hospital robberies
Police have arrested two boys on suspicion of robbery after an incident outside Milton Keynes University Hospital.