The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The MKFM Mystery Voice returns on Monday 16th September!
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
How would you like to win some free cash to spend on a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice allows you to not only have a chance to win cash but callers are also picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Michael Blades on MKFM Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here:
The prize pot stands at £1000 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
How to Play
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
81400 + MKFM + VOICE + 'Your Name'
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
This list is not comprehensive, just a selection of some of the wrong guesses we have had so far:
- Anna Kendrick
- Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus
- Reese Witherspoon
- Aimee Garcia
- Kat Dennings
- Taylor Swift
- Sarah Rafferty
- Kristen Bell
- Julia Stiles
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Winona Ryder
- Emma Stone
- Lady Gaga
- Anne Hathaway
- Oprah Winfrey
- Mayim Bialik
- Megan Markle
- Kylie Minogue
- Ariana Grande
- Jodie Comer
- Shailene Woodley
- Lauren Sherman
- Mandy Moore
- Khloé Kardashian
- Alisha Boe
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 3rd of June 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Incorrect Guesses list does not contain every incorrect guess we have had so far, it is just a selection of these.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Don't call 111 or visit your GP or A&E for a coronavirus test, say Milton Keynes health body
Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Groups (BLMK CCGs) are reminding members of the public with COVID symptoms to book a test online or by ringing 119.
‘It’s time to call out racism’ say councillors as they back Milton Keynes's BAME communities
Councillors have unanimously backed a call to reduce inequality and racism affecting the city’s black and ethnic minority (BAME) communities.
The latest list of schools and colleges in Milton Keynes which have had a coronavirus case this week
There are now six known educational establishments across Milton Keynes which have a confirmed case of coronavirus.
Woman left injured after two-car collision in Milton Keynes
A woman has been left with injuries after a two-car collision in Milton Keynes.
Starship robot delivery expands to two new areas in Milton Keynes
Even more people in Milton Keynes will now be able to get groceries delivered via robot as Starship have added two new areas to their service.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation funds MK SNAP for Reaching Out Project
MK Snap recently received an Emergency Grant from MK Community Foundation to enable them to adapt their services, address the needs of those most vulnerable & continue to provide vital support.
Staff member at Milton Keynes College tests positive for coronavirus
MKFM can reveal that Milton Keynes College (Chaffron Way) is the latest academic institution to have confirmed a case of COVID-19.
Local headteacher wins Free Flowers Friday competition on MKFM
Sarah, headteacher of Knowles Primary School in Bletchley, was crowned the winner of MKFM's Free Flower Friday today (18/09) thanks to Bluebell Flowers in Newport Pagnell and local delivery service Grab Now.
European City of Sport activity packs sent to families in Milton Keynes
MK Council has distributed hundreds of European City of Sport physical activity equipment packs to families in Milton Keynes.
‘Ugly’ 5G mast is approved in Milton Keynes despite massive opposition
A giant 5G mast has been approved despite councillors’ unease about the council being both the applicant and the decision-maker.
Three year groups at Milton Keynes-based school told to self-isolate after pupils test positive for COVID-19
Stantonbury International School has now closed Year 7, 8, and 9 after pupils in each year group have tested positive for COVID-19.
Fifth school in Milton Keynes confirms coronavirus case
Loughton School is the fifth known school in Milton Keynes to have confirmed that a pupil has tested positive for COVID-19.
You May Have Missed
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.