The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The MKFM Mystery Voice returns on Monday 16th September!
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
How would you like to win some free cash to spend on a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice allows you to not only have a chance to win cash but callers are also picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Michael Blades on MKFM Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here:
The prize pot stands at £1000 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
How to Play
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
81400 + MKFM + VOICE + 'Your Name'
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
This list is not comprehensive, just a selection of some of the wrong guesses we have had so far:
- Anna Kendrick
- Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus
- Reese Witherspoon
- Aimee Garcia
- Kat Dennings
- Taylor Swift
- Sarah Rafferty
- Kristen Bell
- Julia Stiles
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Winona Ryder
- Emma Stone
- Lady Gaga
- Anne Hathaway
- Oprah Winfrey
- Mayim Bialik
- Megan Markle
- Kylie Minogue
- Ariana Grande
- Jodie Comer
- Shailene Woodley
- Lauren Sherman
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 3rd of June 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Incorrect Guesses list does not contain every incorrect guess we have had so far, it is just a selection of these.
Man sentenced for money laundering offences in Milton Keynes
Khalid Bajigah, aged 40, of St Georges Way, Milton Keynes, was convicted on Thursday
Two men sentenced for robbery and fraud in Milton Keynes
Martin George (pictured), aged 30, of The Hide, Milton Keynes, and Robert Peters, aged 24, Shackleton Place, were sentenced at Aylesbury Crown Court on Thursday
Join the Blue Fun Run at Willen Hospice Event
Willen Hospice is inviting all running enthusiasts to join them for their charity Lake Run on Sunday 6th October.
Free Employee Bus Service Celebrates 25,000th Journey
Friday 13th might be unlucky for some, but for Network Rail employee, Fatima Baig it was a great start to the day as she stepped onto the My Bus city centre service to a fanfare celebration marking the 25,000th journey taken on the free employee bus.
Big Night Out focuses on ‘Coping with Change’
On 11th September, more than 1,000 young people from Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and the surrounding counties, came together at The Aylesbury Waterside Theatre for Action4Youth’s annual celebration event.
M&S Food brings Milton Keynes community together
To celebrate their 10-year partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support M&S Food stores in Buckinghamshire are hosting activities to raise funds for people living with cancer, including an in-store Wall of Support and fundraising events on 27th September to mark the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Saturday Night Fever - Not only Stayin' Alive but getting better and better!
It may be more than 40 years since the cinema release of the John Travolta classic but that hasn’t stopped Bill Kenwright from producing this re-imagined and revitalised stage version of Saturday Night Fever!
MK Care Leaver is an inspiration to young people
Just six years after entering the UK, 18 year old Care Leaver Keren Kassanda has beaten the odds to land a place at prestigious Oxford University and also taken up a position on the Council’s Corporate Parenting Panel to share her experience and support other children in care.