The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The Steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
Summer is fast approaching and how would you like to win some free cash tomorrow a holiday or home improvements. The MKFM Mystery Voice is back and not only will you have a chance to win cash, callers will be picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Greg on Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here.
The prize pot starts at £500 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 25th of February 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Dan’s heroic 140 - mile run for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity
On Saturday 6th April brave fundraiser Dan will be setting off on an epic 140-mile challenge in memory of his Mum and to raise money for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity.
Plan to demolish three cottages in Brooklands
Developers have lodged a planning application with Milton Keynes Council to increase the number of homes on a site in Brooklands.
Milton Keynes allocated £360,000 to help rough sleepers off the streets and into accommodation
Communities Secretary James Brokenshire's announced £45-million worth of measures which form part of the government's Rough Sleeping Strategy.
Several people injured in two separate collisions in and around Milton Keynes.
Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue were called to Leadenhall Roundabout, at the junction of Grafton Street and Chaffron Way, shortly before 2.30 this morning - releasing a woman from a car.
MK Labour pledge high-skilled jobs, free bus travel and tackling school hunger in radical manifesto
MK Labour Party has today launched its manifesto for the upcoming local elections, with 30 pledges to build stronger communities and a thriving MK.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs starts Milton Keynes recruitment drive
This summer sees Marcus open a new UK customer care centre on Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Milton Keynes
First 'Brick Festival' coming to Stantonbury Leisure Centre
On display will be an incredible large-scale Forest Moon of Endor Diorama for Star Wars fans to enjoy, as well as a large-scale White House that is over 6ft long.
London Euston closed over Easter and May bank holidays
Network Rail is warning passengers of major changes to train journeys over the Easter and early May bank holiday weekends.