The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
Summer is fast approaching and how would you like to win some free cash tomorrow a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice is back and not only will you have a chance to win cash, callers will be picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Greg on Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here.
The prize pot stands at £747 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
- She's a singer
(List not comprehensive)
- Wanda Sykes
- Jada Pinkett Smith
- Ayda Field
- Jennifer Hudson
- Mary J. Blige
- Nicki Minaj
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Katherine Ryan
- Maggie Wheeler
- Jennifer Lopez
- Cardi B
- Melanie Thornton
- Miley Cyrus
- Nicole Scherzinger
- Gwen Stefani
- Cher Lloyd
- Iggy Azalea
- Selena Gomez
- Lady Gaga
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 25th of February 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Body of a woman found in Wavendon in Milton Keynes
Officers searching for a missing person have located the body of a woman in Milton Keynes.
VIDEO: Arrests made following illegal music event in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police received a report of an illegal, unlicensed music event taking place on land off Church Road, Bow Brickhil in Milton Keynes, at around 12.40am today (19/5).
Thames Valley Police is appealing for help in tracing another man who has absconded from prison.
Ben Young, aged 31, absconded from HMP Springhill on Friday between 8pm and midnight.
Fines of up to £1,000 proposed for drivers attending 'car cruise' events in Milton Keynes
Car cruisers could be fined up to £1,000 under a new move being considered to crackdown on huge groups of anti-social drivers.
Car drives in to front of Milton Keynes shop
Emergency services attended the scene of a vehicle which had driven into a shop front in Milton Keynes this evening.
MK dad’s big little walk to celebrate defying doctors’ prognosis
A Freshfields dad is celebrating five years on from his diagnosis with an aggressive brain tumour by organising a Big Little Walk of Hope with his young family.
Thames Valley crime up by 10 per cent
Total crime recorded by police is up by 10 per cent, according to police figures collated by the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW).
Labour and Lib Dems unite to reappoint Pete Marland as council leader in Milton Keynes
Labour’s Pete Marland was re-elected as leader of Milton Keynes Council after his party and the Liberal Democrats joined forces against the Conservatives.