The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The brand new MKFM Mystery Voice is here! We will play the first round on Monday 10th June.
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
Summer has arrived in MK and how would you like to win some free cash, a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice is back and not only will you have a chance to win cash, callers will be picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Greg on Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here:
The prize pot stands at £1000 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
How to Play
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
81400 + MKFM + VOICE + 'Your Name'
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
This list is not comprehensive, just a selection of some of the wrong guesses we have had so far:
- Anna Kendrick
- Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus
- Reese Witherspoon
- Aimee Garcia
- Kat Dennings
- Taylor Swift
- Sarah Rafferty
- Kristen Bell
- Julia Stiles
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Winona Ryder
- Emma Stone
- Lady Gaga
- Anne Hathaway
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 3rd of June 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Incorrect Guesses list does not contain every incorrect guess we have had so far, it is just a selection of these.
MK Sport to be thrust "onto the National and European Stage"
Milton Keynes has won its bid to be named European City of Sport in 2020.
Crowdfunding campaign live to raise funds for funeral
Popular local teenager Ryan Ansell passed away following a road traffic incident on Friday 12th July
Appeal for witnesses following robbery
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
MK Revealed in top 3 most expensive cities for renters
A study has shown that costs for private rentals can reach as much as 48% of household income, making it the third most expensive city in the UK after London and Brighton.
Local Reality TV Star hits the headlines
MK's Stevie Thomas has spoken to The Metro about the difficulties of growing up mixed race
Is CMK headed for smog free roads, or is is just an Electric Dream?
Council transport gurus have dreamed up a plan to ban all petrol and diesel vehicles from Central Milton Keynes.
Blakelands External Enquiry begins this week
An external inquiry into what has been called the biggest planning mistake in Milton Keynes Council’s history will start tomorrow (Thursday) it has been confirmed.
Plan to turn 5 bedroom house into flats rejected by MK Council
A homeowner has been refused planning permission to turn his five-bedroom property in Milton Keynes into a house in multiple occupation (HiMO).