The MKFM Mystery Voice is back
The MKFM Mystery Voice returns on Monday 16th September!
The steaks have just got higher, win cash and meals with Marco’s New York Italian CMK
How would you like to win some free cash to spend on a holiday or home improvements? The MKFM Mystery Voice allows you to not only have a chance to win cash but callers are also picked at random to win a meal for two at Marco’s New York Italian CMK.
We play weekdays at 8.15am on The MK Breakfast Show with Darren and Lia and at 5.15pm with Michael Blades on MKFM Drive.
For your chance to win FREE Cash all you have to do is tell us who our MKFM Mystery Voice is. You can listen to the voice throughout the day on MKFM or hear it as many times as you like here:
The prize pot stands at £1000 plus, there’s a chance you will win a meal for two at Marco’s with a welcome drink just for taking part.
How to Play
If you fancy a guess, just listen to the voice above or on-air and then text us on 81400, starting your message with MKFM VOICE and add your name.
81400 + MKFM + VOICE + 'Your Name'
We could be calling you on-air for your chance to win the cash and you could win a meal for two at Marco’s by being one of our lucky callers.
The MKFM Mystery Voice is brought to you by Marco’s New York Italian CENTRAL Milton Keynes next to Holiday Inn.
This list is not comprehensive, just a selection of some of the wrong guesses we have had so far:
- Anna Kendrick
- Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus
- Reese Witherspoon
- Aimee Garcia
- Kat Dennings
- Taylor Swift
- Sarah Rafferty
- Kristen Bell
- Julia Stiles
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Winona Ryder
- Emma Stone
- Lady Gaga
- Anne Hathaway
- Oprah Winfrey
- Mayim Bialik
- Megan Markle
- Kylie Minogue
- Ariana Grande
- Jodie Comer
- Shailene Woodley
- Lauren Sherman
- Mandy Moore
- Khloé Kardashian
- Alisha Boe
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the MKFM Mystery Voice competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted each day.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries made within 15 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries are open from Monday 3rd of June 2019
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Great British Inns are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
- The Incorrect Guesses list does not contain every incorrect guess we have had so far, it is just a selection of these.
Local sports club launches The Bridge Project in Milton Keynes
MK Springers launches The Bridge Project, supporting families with low incomes across Milton Keynes, to access gymnastics at their club.
Home Instead Milton Keynes spreads Christmas cheer to vulnerable people with support from local businesses
Home Instead, a locally owned care home business, has organised the distribution of over 100 boxes filled with essential items for vulnerable people across the city this Christmas.
Family Time Service in Milton Keynes recognised for providing excellent care
A Milton Keynes City Council team that works with children in care and their families has received national recognition.
27ft Knife Angel sculpture arrives in Milton Keynes as part of month of action against violent crime
The month of action against violence in December was marked yesterday (02/12) at Stadium MK with the arrival of the National Monument Against Violence and Aggression.
Police appeal for witnesses to an attempted robbery and assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an attempted robbery and assault in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes ambulance workers set to take part in national strike
10,000 ambulance workers across the ambulance services and some NHS trusts have voted to take industrial action over the government's 4% pay award, which the GMB has described as another "massive real-terms pay cut".
Milton Keynes HSBC to remain open as plans to shut a further 114 UK branches revealed
Here is the full list of the 114 branches that will close next year
UPDATE: Missing boy from Milton Keynes found
A boy from Milton Keynes has been found after being reported missing to police on Monday (28/11).
MK Dons SET call for support in Christmas Hamper initiative in Milton Keynes
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust are calling for support from the local community as they look to provide Christmas hampers to those in need this festive period.
Young people in Milton Keynes invited to rap, speak or write about knife crime
As part of Milton Keynes' Month of Action Against Violence, Police and Crime Commissioner Matthew Barber has launched a rap and spoken word competition, ‘The Knife Sentence’.
People in Milton Keynes invited to join MK Girl and MK Charities to wrap over 1,000 gifts for children this Christmas
MK Girl and MK Charities are launching 'The Big Wrap', a networking event to help raise funds for over 1,000 gifts for children.
Milton Keynes Synagogue raises over £500 for interfaith community café
Kol Nidre is the time when Jews across the world think about how they can improve their own lives and help others. For generations, the Kol Nidre Appeal has raised money for charities at home and abroad.