The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
From Monday 18th February we're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Men convicted of murder at Woodhill Prison in Milton Keynes
Following an investigation by Thames Valley Police, three men have been convicted of murder.
Extended 48 hour thunderstorm weather warning issued for Milton Keynes
An extended thunderstorm weather warning has been issued for 48 hours in Milton Keynes starting from midnight tonight.
Minute’s applause to celebrate life of former Milton Keynes councillor
Councillors celebrated the life of one of their ‘big beasts’ with a round of applause after an hour of laughter and tears as they paid tribute to Labour’s Kevin Wilson.
Milton Keynes resident calls for wheelie bins to end rubbish problems from ‘nuisance birds
Residents are to be asked for their views on replacing black rubbish sacks with wheelie bins.
Emberton School closure consultation moves to the next stage
A school closure plan will be going ahead despite opposition from villagers worried about the future of their local community.
Tory Councillors in Milton Keynes object to development plan for 5,000 homes at MK East
Conservative councillors have called for a key development blueprint for 5,000 homes in the next big expansion of Milton Keynes to be delayed until a better masterplan can be made
Radio presenter Helen Legh passes away following a long illness
MKFM is sad to report that Milton Keynes radio presenter Helen Legh has passed away following her battle with a brain tumour.
MK Playday receives grant from MK Community Foundation
MK Playday is pleased to announce it has received a grant from the MK Community Foundation. These funds will support the event held in Campbell Park.