The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
Details of the Cake Break's return coming soon!
We're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Milton Keynes Entrepreneur Wins Gold at the SME National Business Awards
Matt Bowler, MD of MK Scaffolding Specialists and Vantage Event Structures was awarded the Gold Award at Wembley, in recognition for his work with young people and ex-offenders.
MK Council to ban dangerous anti-social car cruising
Milton Keynes Council (MKC) is set to ban anti-social car cruising in MK through a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO).
Great Linford Manor Park restoration work to start in early February
Initial work on the ground is due to start on the National Lottery Heritage and National Lottery Community Funded restoration of Great Linford Manor Park.
The Zip Yard MK is making ‘joey’ pouches for Australian animal babies
Staff and volunteers will gather at The Zip Yard on Sunday 19 January, in an effort to craft at least 1,000 pouches to send to Australia for animals left orphaned by the continuing bushfire crisis, and need your help!
MK Venues Celebrate Independent Music Week
This January, four Milton Keynes music venues are excited to announce they are taking part in Independent Venue Week 2020.
PCC for Thames Valley set to bid for 280 new tasers as part of Home Office funding
The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley is set to bid for hundreds of tasers as part of a new fund set up by the Home Office.
MK Council calls for MK pupils to become next generation of Eco Warriors
Following a successful trial with four primary schools, MK Council is rolling its ‘Eco Warriors’ environmental education scheme out across MK.
Council picks up top planning prize
MK Council has picked up two prestigious planning prizes in recognition for Plan:MK, the council’s Local Plan, at the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) awards.