The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
Details of the Cake Break's return coming soon!
We're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Plan for 377 new homes near regularly flooded road in Milton Keynes is rejected
A plan to build hundreds of new homes off a road that regularly floods west of the M1 near Newport Pagnell has been thrown out for a second time.
Run with a purpose and step-up to the challenge
Be part of history and join Team YMCA MK as they celebrate a momentous year for the city of Milton Keynes.
“UK-unique” plan for MK Council to create its own vehicle fuel from YOUR rubbish
A plan believed to be unique in the UK for MK Council to generate electrical, gas or biofuel power for council bin lorries, vans, cars, and minibuses is being drawn up.
The Henry Allen Trust are seeking donations for Easter Eggstravaganza appeal
The Henry Allen Trust is running its annual Easter Eggstravaganza appeal for the 6th year, and are requesting donations.
Grid road speed limit CUT proposed as MK Council is urged to get serious about climate change
A 20mph speed limit cut is being proposed for grid roads in Milton Keynes as the council is urged to get serious about climate change.
Engage your employees and build a stronger business community with corporate volunteering
Action4Youth has identified a programme of opportunities, ideally suited to businesses and their employees, who are keen to reap the benefits of corporate volunteering.
All businesses in MK should improve online security, says former head of Government Comms HQ
Former head of Government Communication Headquarters, Robert Hannigan CMG, believes MK businesses face an increased risk of cyber-attack.
Band Of Gold comes to Milton Keynes Theatre!
Following the huge, sell-out success of Fat Friends The Musical, Kay Mellor returns to Milton Keynes from 9th March with a star studded world premiere stage production of her multi-award winning TV series Band of Gold.