The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
Details of the Cake Break's return coming soon!
We're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Police stop drivers across Milton Keynes as coronavirus 'stay at home' advice enforced
Police have been stopping drivers across Milton Keynes today to ensure that government advice on coronavirus is being followed.
Milton Keynes Council leader says Keir Starmer's first task is to 'ensure we beat Covid 19 as a nation'
Leader of Milton Keynes Council Cllr Peter Marland has given MKFM his reaction to the election of Sir Keir Starmer as the new Leader of the Labour Party.
Milton Keynes Museum asks supporters to get social during lockdown
History comes alive at Milton Keynes Museum, but while the global pandemic has forced the history hub to temporarily close its doors, it is still staying connected – by showing some of its many 'treasures' online.
Local MP welcomes scrapping of £13 billion NHS debt and testing pledge
Ben Everitt, the MP for Milton Keynes North, has welcomed the news £13 billion of NHS debt has been written off by the Government.
Homeless bus shelter finds a potential long term stop
A new base has been found for a bus that helps homeless rough sleepers to put their lives back on track.
Milton Keynes charity receives custom shelter from tesa®
tesa®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tape, has continued its ongoing partnership with local charity, Ride High, who work with some of the most disadvantaged and isolated children in Milton Keynes.
Local dry cleaning company is offering to do NHS staff's laundry for free
The Dry Cleaning Company, based in Broughton Gate, is offering free laundry cleaning for NHS staff members.
Milton Keynes Theatre suspends all shows until end of May
Milton Keynes Theatre has today (3/4) announced that all performances up until Sunday 31st May 2020 have been suspended.