The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
From Monday 18th February we're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Slug & Lettuce swings its doors open in Milton Keynes
Slug & Lettuce brings a dose of glitz and glamour to The Hub with a number of activities taking place throughout August to celebrate the doors opening.
Free DofE places for young people with SEND
Buckinghamshire young peoples’ charity Action4Youth is providing free expedition places for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) to enable them to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh’s (DofE) Award.
Take to the skies and support your local Hospice
A skydive is the ultimate Bucket-List challenge and Willen Hospice is giving local people the chance to tick it off, while supporting a fantastic cause.
Mayor of MK to host basic life support course for Cancer Centre Appeal
Milton Keynes Mayor Cllr Sam Crooks is stepping outside his comfort zone this month, to help raise funds for Milton Keynes Hospital Charity’s Cancer Centre Appeal.
World-first study reveals dogs are able to detect lung infections
Medical Detection dogs, based in Milton Keynes, are able to detect ultra-low concentrations of Pseudomonas, the commonest cause of lung infection in the life-limiting inherited disease, cystic fibrosis.
Denbigh Bucks the National Trend with Rise in Top Grades
Denbigh is delighted that more of its students achieved the very highest grades at A Level this year, bucking the national trend which saw a fall in the number of top grades achieved.
Hanslope residents support ‘next steps’ for Imogen
Bloor Homes outdoor cinema screening raises £4,000 to help Imogen Roberts walk again.
Looking for something fun to do on the first Sunday in September?
RSPCA Milton Keynes and North Bucks are holding Paws in the Park on Sunday 1st September at Marsh Drive Playing Fields, Great Linford MK14 5HH.