The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
Details of the Cake Break's return coming soon!
We're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Plans for new City Centre nightclub submitted - here's everything we know about them
A plan for a big new nightclub in an empty office block has been submitted to Milton Keynes Council.
Anglian Water’s WaterCare Fund
Milton Keynes Community Foundation are excited to announce the new Anglian Water’s WaterCare fund.
Travel stars honoured at awards evening
Devon wins Best UK Destination, plus Buckingham Palace, Jet2 Holidays, India and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines among attractions and providers recognised.
Smart ticketing set to make life easier for passengers
After being given the green light earlier this year to introduce fast contactless payments across MK bus services, the council will now work with operators to roll the programme out.
QCD Autocentre take over Saxon Bridge service plans
Affected customers from Saxon Bridge's collapse with service plans passed over to QCD Autocentre without penalty.
Police are searching the lake and surrounding area at the Blue Lagoon in Bletchley in relation to missing woman Leah Croucher in Milton Keynes
This follows information received from a member of the public who has described seeing an item of clothing in that location, a grey hooded top that police believe may be linked to Leah.
Willen Hospice launches appeal for clothing donations
Willen Hospice is appealing to local people to donate any clean, good quality, pre-loved clothing to the charity, as stocks are running low in their shops across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
MK Food Bank and MKFM need you this Christmas!
Milton Keynes Food Bank and MKFM partner this Christmas to ask the local community to donate 500 Selection Boxes and Advent Calendars for those in need in MK!