The MKFM Cake Break
The MKFM Cake Break is the place to treat your workmates and you can nominate yours now!
Details of the Cake Break's return coming soon!
We're giving you the chance to WIN some delicious cakes delivered to your workplace, school or charity... as long as you’re based in Milton Keynes!
Just give us a good reason as to why you and your team deserve the cakes and we'll pick the best reason every day and send freshly baked cakes – courtesy of Mrs Macs Sweet Treats in Woburn Sands.
Not only that, you'll get to pick the songs we play on the radio at 10:45 each weekday morning and have your photo shared on our social media.
The delicious treats are hand delivered by one of the friendly drivers from Skyline Taxis.
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations can be made only by completing the form on this page.
- Delivery address must be within the Milton Keynes postcode area.
- The daily winner will be chosen by MKFM from all nominations received from the opening date of nominations (on 3rd February 2019) until the competition ends (the date of which will be announced on MKFM).
- All entries are carried forward until the feature ends.
- The winning nomination will be the one which in the MKFM judge's opinion is the most deserving, creative or original.
- The prize is 12 cakes (or an equivalent prize subject to availability). There is no alternative prize or delivery dates.
- The judge's decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition, standard MKFM terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM
Somewhere Safe to Stay Hub opened by Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council has opened a ‘Somewhere Safe to Stay Hub’ (SSTS) to provide shelter for rough sleepers and support those at risk of becoming homeless.
Win an electric car for just £1!
MK Community Foundation has launched its annual car raffle and is giving people a chance to win a Volkswagen e-Golf for a pound by supporting a local community group.
Nurse Naomi raises funds for new artwork to support dementia patients
A celebration was held this week at Milton Keynes University Hospital to mark the installation of a mural, funded purely through fundraising and donations.
Support Milton Keynes Hospital Charity this Christmas!
On Friday 13th December, Milton Keynes Hospital Charity is inviting you to put on your best jangly jumper, tinselly t-shirt, or decorative dress and help raise money for their Cancer Centre Appeal.
Dash for Willen Hospice this Christmas!
Willen Hospice is inviting local people to join their annual Santa Dash on Sunday 15th December.
intu Milton Keynes launches Festive Food Drop campaign for MK Food Bank
intu Milton Keynes has launched a Christmas campaign to raise funds and food donations for Milton Keynes Food Bank.
MK Gallery launches search for MK Young Painter
MK Gallery are searching for pioneers of paint with MK Young Painter, a competition for aspiring young artists to uncover new possibilities for painting.
Get Christmas all wrapped up with the Willen Hospice Christmas Auction
Willen Hospice are giving keen Christmas shoppers the chance to get their presents sorted with their online Christmas Auction, on until Sunday 24th November.