The MK Secret Sound
The MK Secret Sound with Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall has been won!
We've already given away over £6,000 in the past twelve months, and now Bridgette has won £1,500!
Bridgette won on Monday morning (5th March) on the MK Breakfast show with Darren & Lia.
Listen to the winning call here:
Keep listening to MKFM and keep an eye on the website for more chances to win in the coming weeks.
Listen to the Secret Sound here
- Trolley chain
- Something coming out of a vending machine
- Fire escape door
- Tennis ball machine
- Auction hammer
- Paintball gun
- A cash register
- Hitting a golf ball
- Clay pigeon machine
- Bolt on a gate
- Nail gun
- Pedal bin
- Bathroom plug
- The hands of a clock ticking
- Shower curtain
- Door knocker
- Safe locking
- Weights bench
- A bag with coins inside
- Connect-4 piece
- Someone throwing a dart at a dart board
- Chip pan
- A metal chain on the back of a door
- Ignition switch on a boiler
- Letter box
- Aluminium Venetian blind
- Bread bin
- Newton's cradle
- Patio doors
- Counter top tin opener
- Ironing board
- Ring binder
- Knife sharpener
- Step ladder
- Fridge magnet
- Door stop
- Stainless steel bread bin
- Egg slicer
- Oven door closing
- Toddler safety gate
- Lid closing on a kettle
- Piggy bank
- Clip-on tie pin
- Candle on a worktop
- A spoon being dropped into metal bowl
- Light switch cord being pulled
- Grill being pushed back into an oven
- Foot pump
- Hair clip
- Old style bread bin
- Putting a toilet brush into a holder
- Closing a lid on a jewellery box
- Pinball Machine
- A foot activated bin
- Bead roller coaster
- Umbrella holder
- Plastic gloves
- Paper going into a clipboard
- Mason jar
- Glasses case
- Staples going into a stapler
- Weighing scales
- Medicine cabinet
- Filing cabinet
- Magazine being put into a magazine rack
- Standing on scales
- Security cabinet
- Placing a knife into a holder
- Hole punch punching a hole in paper
- Paper being pushed into a hole punch
- Outside postbox
- Toilet door lock
- Paper towel dispenser
- Paper being put into a paper tray in a printer
- Stationery going into a stationery organizer
- Spring loaded magazine dump
- Adjustable bed
- Nail clippers
- Stacking cups into a cup holder
- Replacing toilet roll into a holder
- Balance scales
- Coshh Bin
- Scissors into a draw
- Scissors going into a metal tin
- Throwing paper into a bin
- Putting a walking stick into a holder
- Water Cooler
- Toilet brush being put into a toilet brush holder
- Rubber gloves
- Putting a CD into a computer
- Water dispenser
- Old fashioned weighing scales
- Putting the coffee pods into a coffee machine
- Tuck lock
- Shower curtain being pulled across a metal pole
- Newspapers going into metal letterbox
- Putting a charger into an apple device
- Microwave door
- Clicking a pen
- Ejecting bread from toast
- Lever arch folder
- Putting a plunger into into a cafetiere
- Gloves being put into a bin
- Snap back of a pedal bin
- Pen being dropped into a desk tidy
- Opening a Carrier bag
- Spring loaded latch on a fridge
- Spring lid closing on a freezer box
- You may find this in your house.
- This item is an accessory.
- They don't smell.
- It is putting something into something.
- This item may be found in a doctor's surgery.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the MK Secret Sound competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- There will be two competition rounds per day during weekdays, at 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds will be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won
- Entries made within 30 minutes of the competition execution time will not be included in the draw, however, in the event that the prize is not won, they will be included in the next competition round.
- Entries for 2018 are now open and will count for the first week when the game returns on 8/1/17
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press)
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Snozone in Milton Keynes reopens to allow a dog to play in the snow for the very last time
Snozone at Xscape Milton Keynes reopened to allow one special guest, a dog called Nova, to experience real snow for the very last time.
The exact date each of the 849 positive coronavirus tests were recorded in Milton Keynes
The Borough of Milton Keynes has had 849 confirmed cases of coronavirus - but how many of these are old and how many are new?
Council introduces new powers to stop anti-social car cruising in Milton Keynes
A Car Cruising Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) is now in force in the borough of Milton Keynes meaning that people involved can be fined by police.
‘Hostage situation’ sees Milton Keynes councillors vote for controversial new City Centre flats
Trapped councillors faced a massive dilemma over a controversial city centre offices-to-flats scheme, with one saying developers held them in a ‘hostage’ situation.