Winner announced of brand new PlayStation 5 - worth £450!
Thanks to Delgarth Motor Group, one lucky person has won the hard to get games console by donating an unwanted gift to Willen Hospice.
Congratulations to Simon Jailler for winning the PlayStation 5 - worth £450! With thanks to our partner Delgarth Motor Group for donating the PlayStation.
Entries are now closed.
You can still make good use of all those unwanted gifts by donating them to one of the Willen Hospice shops.
Your unwanted items will then be sold by the stores, raising much needed funds for our hospice.
Willen Hospice needs to raise £4.7million a year, that is £9 a minute.
Willen Hospice accept a wide variety of new and used items as detailed on their website.
Gifts sets, puzzles, toys, perfume, electrical items – unopened box / opened box but unused
Clothes, shoes, housewares – with tags or labels in original packaging
Flat packed furniture – boxed and sealed
Terms and Conditions
In addition to MKFM's standard terms and conditions, the following also apply:
- This competition is open to over 18’s only.
- All items must be in a new and sellable unused condition.
- Proof of entry to this competition is a photo taken at the store with a staff member and your donation during open hours.
- No food, weapons or adult toys will be accepted.
- Donations for this competition are being accepted between Monday 17th January and Saturday 19th February 2022.
- You can enter as many times as you like, one item equals one donation/entry.
- Winner will be picked at random w/c 21st February 2022 on MKFM.