PlayStation 5 won on Darren and Lia's 12 Days of Christmas
Beata won a PlayStation 5 on Darren and Lia's 12 Days of Christmas on the MK Breakfast Show today (22/12) thanks to CityFibre.
On the 12th day of Christmas Darren and Lia gave to me: a PlayStation 5, large screen TV, and vouchers for a shopping spree! Throughout December, MKFM listeners have won amazing presents in time for Christmas!
Thanks to CityFibre, the UK's largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities, Darren and Lia have given away the incredible prizes below:
Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200GTUK Smart 4K LED Freeview Large screen TV
12 instant win £100 shopping vouchers
Prizes won by our listeners
Dennis won £100 Waitrose shopping voucher on 07/12.
Aaron gambled and won a bag of chocolate coins on 08/12.
Zoe won £100 Tesco shopping voucher on 09/12.
Roy won a Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200GTUK Smart 4K LED Freeview Large screen TV on 10/12.
Rob won £100 Marks & Spencer shopping voucher on 13/12.
Jen won Christmas crackers on 14/12.
Vicky won a bottle of shampoo on 15/12.
Hazel won £100 Tesco shopping voucher on 16/12.
Emma won an apple and a pear on 17/12.
Sharon won a family ticket to watch the MK Dons at Stadium MK on 20/12.
Katrina won a Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200GTUK Smart 4K LED Freeview Large screen TV on 21/12.
Beata won the PlayStation 5 on 22/12.
- Dennis won £100 Waitrose shopping voucher on 07/12.
- Zoe won £100 Tesco shopping voucher on 09/12.
- Roy won a Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200GTUK Smart 4K LED Freeview Large screen TV on 10/12.
- Rob won £100 Marks & Spencer shopping voucher on 13/12.
- Hazel (husband in photo) won £100 Tesco shopping voucher on 16/12.
- Katrina won a Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200GTUK Smart 4K LED Freeview Large screen TV on 21/12.
- Beata won the PlayStation 5 on 22/12.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to this competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- All texts must be received before 8pm weekdays in the following format: 'MKFM + YOUR NAME + THE DAILY PASSWORD TO PLAY'.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- If you fail to answer the telephone when we call you, you will be deemed to have forfeited your opportunity to play and be re-entered in the draw to play in the event that the prize is not won.
- Entries are open from Monday 6th December 2021.
- The judge's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photo calls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area, please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
Milton Keynes boy who was robbed on way home from school receives new bike
A Milton Keynes boy who had his bike robbed on his way home from school has been gifted a new one by PCSO's and staff from Trek Bikes.
Additional support announced for unpaid carers in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes City Council is preparing a package of additional support for unpaid carers, based around a free to access website with advice, information, and the opportunity to connect to other people in the same situation.
Willen Hospice CEO to join local people on charity trek across the Sahara desert
Eight local people, including Willen Hospice’s very own CEO, Peta Wilkinson, left for Morocco in the early hours of this morning (23/03/23), to spend three days trekking across the Sahara Desert.
Milton Keynes Dons SET recognised for work tackling knife crime
MK Dons Sport & Education Trust (SET), MK Dons FC and Stadium MK were recognised for the work and efforts undertaken during the city's ‘month of action’.
Aldi store in Milton Keynes reopens following huge makeover and extension
A Milton Keynes supermarket has reopened today after receiving a huge makeover and expansion.
City Council announces new help for homeowners in Milton Keynes
The City Council has confirmed it will be helping homeowners who are struggling with mortgage interest by launching a pioneering new scheme this year.
More than 33,000 miles of highways gritted over winter season in Milton Keynes
As we head into spring, the City Council is beginning to draw a close to its winter service season.
Milton Keynes woman given 10-year anti-social behaviour injunction after exploiting vulnerable people
A woman in Milton Keynes has been served with a 10-year Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction after exploiting vulnerable people in the city.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.