MKFM App Exclusive: Win a three course dinner for two plus an overnight stay at Mercure Milton Keynes
Our next exclusive competition for MKFM App users is now here - and it's giving you the chance to win the perfect evening and night away!
We've teamed up with the four-star Mercure Milton Keynes to give one lucky MKFM app user a delicious three course dinner for two at the hotel in Two Mile Ash.
If that wasn't enough, you'll also get a room for the night on one of the most comfortable beds in the city - followed by a delicious breakfast the next morning.
Mercure Milton Keynes is uniquely situated with stunning views of the neighboring golf course, whilst still being close to the town and local amenities.
Their award-winning restaurant serves up a choice of exquisite Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with fresh ingredients to satisfy any taste.
Just enter your details below to enter, and make sure you keep the app installed with push notifications turned on because the winner will be contacted via the MKFM app.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the 'Win a three course dinner for two plus an overnight stay at Mercure Milton Keynes' competition:
- The prize consists of: an overnight stay (excluding Tuesday or Saturday night) within a standard double or twin room with a buffet breakfast and a 3 course set menu dinner for 2 people (excluding beverages) at the Mercure Milton Keynes.
- Hotel stay is to be booked in advance and is subject to availability.
- You must redeem your prize before 30th April 2023.
- Entries can only be made by completing the form above in full by clicking the link from the MKFM App.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close at 11.59pm on Wednesday 21st December 2022.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from users of online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- No alternative prizes or cash is available.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation matches £20,000 in donations to local charities and community groups
Twice a year, MK Community Foundation helps to make your generosity go even further through their Match Fund Challenges.
Milton Keynes City Council funds free activities for children and young people this Easter
A programme of FREE activity sessions and food during the Easter school holidays is being organised by MK City Council to help families with children in receipt of benefit-related free school meals.
People in Milton Keynes can earn free vouchers by travelling green as part of new council pilot
A new rewards system is being piloted by Milton Keynes City Council, which will see residents earn free vouchers for travelling green.
20mph zones could be introduced in Milton Keynes town in bid to 'boost road safety'
Residents in an area of Milton Keynes could see multiple 30mph zones lowered to 20 as consultations currently take place.
Clean Bandit, Kula Shaka and other acts announced for popular festival near Milton Keynes
The Ampthill Festival will be welcoming big music acts from Friday 14th July through to Sunday 16th July.
Milton Keynes Gallery to open to visitors for late night exhibition experience
Residents will be able to experience MK Gallery out-of-hours next week, as it brings back L A T E S.
Filmmaker and trainer from Milton Keynes honoured with book dedication
Frank Scarito, a local filmmaker and trainer who has trained thousands of young people to make films through Junior Filmmakers, was honoured with a book dedication for his commitment to the organisation.
Brand new H&M store to open next weekend in Milton Keynes
High street fashion store H&M is moving from its current store to a 'larger' unit at centre:mk, with it set to open in April.
Family-owned Mexican churros business from Milton Keynes secures funding to help expand nationally
A Milton Keynes-based family-owned business has secured funding to help add more outlets around the country.
Two arrested following incident in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police have issued a statement to MKFM following an incident in Milton Keynes last night.
One in eight year 7 pupils in Milton Keynes cycle to school
Leaders from MK business, Council and voluntary organisations reacted positively to the findings of a large-scale survey of students’ travel behaviours and attitudes.
Milton Keynes shopping centre shortlists seven small businesses to pitch for free retail space
After dozens of entries to the small business competition called Hatch, Midsummer Place has created a shortlist of seven finalists.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.