MKFM App Exclusive: Win a pair of tickets to see Muse in Milton Keynes
You're in the home of Milton Keynes most exclusive competitions right here on the MKFM App - and now we could be sending you to see Muse here in the city.
The iconic band will be playing a huge crowd at the National Bowl on Sunday 25th June 2023.
Five lucky MKFM app users will each get a pair of tickets to the massive night in the musical calendar.
Just enter your details below to enter, and make sure you keep the app installed with push notifications turned on because the winner will be contacted via the MKFM app.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the 'Win a pair of tickets to see Muse in Milton Keynes' competition:
- The prize consists of a pair of tickets to see Muse at the National Bowl, Milton Keynes on 25th June 2023.
- No alternative dates or events are available.
- Entries can only be made by completing the form above in full by clicking the link from the MKFM App.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close at 11.59pm on Wednesday 21st December 2022.
- Five entrants will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from users of online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must have a Milton Keynes postcode and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- No alternative prizes or cash is available.
Seven children in Milton Keynes arrested as part of operation against knife crime in one month
Last month, Thames Valley Police launched a youth pilot in a bid to divert children in Milton Keynes from knife crime.
Finalists announced for Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023
The esteemed judging panel for Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2023 has announced the finalists for this year’s awards taking place on Thursday 23 March at Stadium MK.
£1 million to go towards supermarket vouchers for struggling Milton Keynes families
Milton Keynes City Council is allocating over £1m of government funding to provide supermarket vouchers for struggling families during the school holidays and days of industrial action taken by teachers.
Police launch youth pilot operation in bid to divert children in Milton Keynes from knife crime
Thames Valley Police and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) say they continue to see positive results from Operation Deter.
Plans to transform urban park in Central Milton Keynes
Work is underway to completely transform CMK’s only urban park into a wildlife haven which can be used by local residents and businesses.
Green light for 'green homes' in Milton Keynes
More than 300 homes in Netherfield are set to benefit from some of the highest quality energy efficiency upgrades available in the UK.
Police appeal for specific witness following exposure incident in Milton Keynes supermarket
Thames Valley Police is appealing for a specific witness to an exposure incident in Milton Keynes to come forward.
Milton Keynes MP rejects chance to join MKFM levelling up debate with Labour candidate
MKFM invited the MP for Milton Keynes South and the Labour Parliamentary Candidate in for a live debate following the news that the city was unsuccessful in its bid for university funding.
A World Divided comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this April
The epic storytelling of Les Mis meets the intensity of War of the Worlds with all the fun of Rocky Horror, as A World Divided comes to Milton Keynes Theatre from 17th April.
Viral lash brand brings 'TikTok famous' vending machine to Milton Keynes shopping centre
Midsummer Place has welcomed the TikTok famous lash vending machine brand Meggi Lashes this week.
Planning permission refused for new housing to be built on former Travis Perkins site in Milton Keynes
Planning permission for the demolition of a building supplies warehouse to make way for new housing in Bletchley has been refused.
Milton Keynes City Council on course to be carbon neutral by 2030
Energy efficient council homes, LED street lighting and generating renewable energy through a solar farm all form part of Milton Keynes City Council’s strategy to be a 'world leading sustainable city'.