MKFM App Exclusive: Win a 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny
MKFM App Users have the chance to win a giant 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny - worth £50!
You could be enjoying your Easter with this massive amount of delicious Lindt chocolate.
Just enter your details below to enter, and make sure you keep the app installed with push notifications turned on because the winner will be contacted via the MKFM app.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to all competitions on MKFM.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules apply to the 'Win a 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny' competition:
- The prize consists of: 1 x 1kg Lindt Easter Bunny.
- Entries can only be made by completing the form above in full by clicking the link from the MKFM App.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 2nd April 2023.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- Failure to respond to the email notifying you of your win within 48 hours will result in another winner being selected and you forfeiting your prize.
- Entries which, in MKFM's opinion, are not genuine will be discarded at our discretion. This includes entries from users of online competition clubs or groups.
- Entrants must live within Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire and be aged 18 or over.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- No alternative prizes or cash is available.
- You must collect the prize from our studios at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes.
Two arrested following incident in Milton Keynes last night
Thames Valley Police have issued a statement to MKFM following an incident in Milton Keynes last night.
One in eight year 7 pupils in Milton Keynes cycle to school
Leaders from MK business, Council and voluntary organisations reacted positively to the findings of a large-scale survey of students’ travel behaviours and attitudes.
Milton Keynes shopping centre shortlists seven small businesses to pitch for free retail space
After dozens of entries to the small business competition called Hatch, Midsummer Place has created a shortlist of seven finalists.
City Council announces £150k to stop anti-social behaviour at leisure centres in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes City Council has announced it is investing in safety measures to protect sports grounds, and leisure and community centre users against anti-social behaviour.
Food bank sees 55,500 items go out to people in Milton Keynes last month
The BIG Doorstep GIVE collection is taking place this Saturday, 25th March.
New animals await as Gulliver's Dinosaur and Farm Park in Milton Keynes reopens
The family-friendly Gulliver's Dinosaur and Farm Park is reopening and there are a host of new animals making the park their home for 2023.
£1.4m campaign launched for inclusive adventure centre in Milton Keynes
A £1.4 million campaign to ceate an accessible, state-of-the-art centre for outdoor adventure education has been launched.
Residents join officers in Milton Keynes to discuss Race Action Plan
Residents join local police officers to discuss Thames Valley Police force's Race Action Plan draft.
Plans for nearly 140 more new homes in Milton Keynes
Bellway are set to build another 139 homes in Milton Keynes after acquiring two more parcels of land.
Girlguiding volunteers in Milton Keynes celebrate giving 150 years of service
A group of volunteers have received awards for their time leading local Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Ranger groups which adds up to a staggering 150 years of volunteering between them.
Care home in Milton Keynes to open its doors to older people who eat alone
A Milton Keynes care home will be opening its doors to people in the community to help tackle loneliness.
Milton Keynes College students say we have to talk about race
Milton Keynes College Group is about to launch the third series of its highly acclaimed FE Voices podcasts, which bring together key people in the fight for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), this time focusing on the topic of racial justice.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.