Win a dream holiday thanks to Saxon Bridge
Spend Christmas in MK, see in 2020 in the sunshine.
We've teamed up with Saxon Bridge to send one Milton Keynes family to Orlando or a couple on an all-inclusive trip to Cape Verde.
You could spend the biggest New Year’s Eve since the turn of the century in Orlando or Cape Verde, the choice is yours.
- Return airport travel from MK thanks to Skyline Taxis 222 111
- Return flights from Gatwick
- Transfers to your hotel
- 7 night hotel accommodation
All you will need is spending money and travel insurance (not included)
How do I enter?
1. Simply pick up your brand new car sticker from Saxon Bridge in Mount Farm Bletchley and register it here.
There are two other ways you can enter, each giving an additional opportunity to enter.
2. Have your car serviced at Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
3. Buy a car from Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
Saxon Bridge are located at Mount Farm, Auckland Park, Bletchley MK1 1BU 01908 465555 – opening times and additional information here.
How does this work?
Each person can enter up to 3 times using each of the methods above once.
There will be a weekly draw placing one person in the final draw each week between Friday 7th of June and Monday 2nd of December 2019.
The final draw will be on Monday 2nd of December 2019.
All entries will rollover each week between 31st May 2019 and 30th of November.
- Hayley Farrelly
- Nick Scott
Terms and conditions
- This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions.
- This competition is run in conjunction between MKFM and Saxon Bridge, TUI are not responsible for the running of this competition.
- There is no cash alternative and your holiday booking will be subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- Your prize will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The holiday must be booked by 5pm on Saturday 7th of December at the TUI branch located in Centre:MK
- Once your holiday has been booked, TUI are responsible for the supply your prize subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions.
- The Orlando holiday is for 2 adults and 2 children including flights and a family room (Food, spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Your package and choice of hotel will be selected by TUI depending on the availability at the time of booking.
- Cape Verde holiday is for 2 adults including flights, a twin or double room with an all-inclusive package included (spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Departure dates will vary with the winner guaranteed to spend the 31st of December 2019 and 1st of January 2020 at their chosen destination.
- You must be available to travel between 27th of December and 30th of December 2019 from an address in Milton Keynes.
- All travellers are responsible to ensure they have applicable travel documents and entry visas.
- There is no requirement to spend any additional money with TUI. Subject to availability you maybe able to pay for additional travellers and upgrades.
- Winner must live in an MK postcode area or the borough of Milton Keynes as defined by Milton Keynes Council.
Arriva continues to run services with a further amended timetable in Milton Keynes
Arriva is continuing to run a reduced bus service in all areas it operates in to serve local communities as much as possible.
Seven coronavirus patients have died in just over a week at Milton Keynes Hospital
Milton Keynes Hospital has confirmed that seven patients with COVID-19 have died between March 18th and March 26th.
MK Council to suspend food and garden waste collections
Milton Keynes Council has announced it will suspend food and garden waste collections after Friday 3rd April.
Milton Keynes Magistrates Court is staying open amid the coronavirus outbreak
Milton Keynes Magistrates Court is one of the 158 courts across England and Wales to remain open during the coronavirus crisis.
Bletchley Park is encouraging residents to make colourful bunting for when it reopens
Bletchley Park has launched "Bunting for Bletchley", a boredom buster appeal for bunting donations to help decorate Bletchley Park when it reopens.
Iain Stewart MP is confident local businesses will "bounce back" after COVID-19
Iain Stewart, MP for Milton Keynes South, believes that businesses in Milton Keynes should "bounce back quite quickly" after the pandemic settles.
Staying safe in our parks
The Parks Trust has highlighted the importance of following government guidelines when using their parks.
Uncertainty remains when schools will fully reopen after coronavirus crisis
Milton Keynes Council has noted that there is “current uncertainty as to when schools will be able to open as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak” in a decision made this week.