Win a dream holiday thanks to Saxon Bridge
Spend Christmas in MK, see in 2020 in the sunshine.
We've teamed up with Saxon Bridge to send one Milton Keynes family to Orlando or a couple on an all-inclusive trip to Cape Verde.
You could spend the biggest New Year’s Eve since the turn of the century in Orlando or Cape Verde, the choice is yours.
- Return airport travel from MK thanks to Skyline Taxis 222 111
- Return flights from Gatwick
- Transfers to your hotel
- 7 night hotel accommodation
All you will need is spending money and travel insurance (not included)
How do I enter?
1. Simply pick up your brand new car sticker from Saxon Bridge in Mount Farm Bletchley and register it here.
There are two other ways you can enter, each giving an additional opportunity to enter.
2. Have your car serviced at Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
3. Buy a car from Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
Saxon Bridge are located at Mount Farm, Auckland Park, Bletchley MK1 1BU 01908 465555 – opening times and additional information here.
How does this work?
Each person can enter up to 3 times using each of the methods above once.
There will be a weekly draw placing one person in the final draw each week between Friday 7th of June and Monday 2nd of December 2019.
The final draw will be on Monday 2nd of December 2019.
All entries will rollover each week between 31st May 2019 and 30th of November.
- Hayley Farrelly
- Nick Scott
Terms and conditions
- This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions.
- This competition is run in conjunction between MKFM and Saxon Bridge, TUI are not responsible for the running of this competition.
- There is no cash alternative and your holiday booking will be subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- Your prize will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The holiday must be booked by 5pm on Saturday 7th of December at the TUI branch located in Centre:MK
- Once your holiday has been booked, TUI are responsible for the supply your prize subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions.
- The Orlando holiday is for 2 adults and 2 children including flights and a family room (Food, spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Your package and choice of hotel will be selected by TUI depending on the availability at the time of booking.
- Cape Verde holiday is for 2 adults including flights, a twin or double room with an all-inclusive package included (spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Departure dates will vary with the winner guaranteed to spend the 31st of December 2019 and 1st of January 2020 at their chosen destination.
- You must be available to travel between 27th of December and 30th of December 2019 from an address in Milton Keynes.
- All travellers are responsible to ensure they have applicable travel documents and entry visas.
- There is no requirement to spend any additional money with TUI. Subject to availability you maybe able to pay for additional travellers and upgrades.
- Winner must live in an MK postcode area or the borough of Milton Keynes as defined by Milton Keynes Council.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
All the coronavirus changes which come into force in Milton Keynes today
Boris Johnson has announced further restrictions in an attempt to curb the growing spread of COVID-19 across the UK amid warnings cases and deaths could increase rapidly.
Dog walker punched and kicked during attempted robbery in Bletchley
At around 10.30am on Wednesday (23/9), the victim, a man in his thirties, was walking his dog at Waterhall Park when he was approached by two men.
Teenage girl is sexually assaulted whilst walking down redway in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses after a teenage girl was sexually assaulted in Milton Keynes.
EXPLAINED: Here's why there have been multiple earthquakes in Leighton Buzzard
Leighton Buzzard has experienced four tremors in two weeks, and many people have been questioning exactly why this local town is at the centre of all the action.
McDonald's drive-thru and delivery in Milton Keynes to be exempt from 10pm curfew
McDonald's has confirmed that they will still be serving late-night food via drive-thru and McDelivery following the latest Government announcement.
Blistering feedback tells Milton Keynes Council: we don’t believe you
Residents were invited to tell the council what they thought about the way it consults the public… and they came back in no uncertain terms: we don’t believe you.
'Some estate demolition in Milton Keynes remains an option… but only if residents want it'
Some demolition of homes on Milton Keynes estates remains an option but only if residents want it, a meeting heard.
It only takes a few to spoil it for the majority, says Mayor of Milton Keynes as he makes public appeal
The Mayor of Milton Keynes has issued a public appeal to local residents urging them to follow Government guidance "however much it frustrates and perplexes".
Police arrest three people after discovering cannabis farm in Milton Keynes flat
Cannabis is the most widely used illegal drug in the UK, and police are often called out to reports of it growing in the area.
GPs in Milton Keynes will be offering 'at risk' individuals a free flu jab
This comes as our local MPs, Ben Everitt and Iain Stewart, are calling on eligible residents to take part in the Government's largest ever flu vaccination programme this winter.
Chief vows Milton Keynes Hospital will 'come back stronger next year' after technology crash silences virtual meeting
Sometimes it feels like that if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong.
Milton Keynes Hospital ‘ready for covid second wave – if it comes’
Hospital staff in Milton Keynes are ready to deal with a second wave of COVID-19 if the Government’s latest semi-lockdown measures don’t work, a meeting heard.
You May Have Missed
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.