Win a dream holiday thanks to Saxon Bridge
Spend Christmas in MK, see in 2020 in the sunshine.
We've teamed up with Saxon Bridge to send one Milton Keynes family to Orlando or a couple on an all-inclusive trip to Cape Verde.
You could spend the biggest New Year’s Eve since the turn of the century in Orlando or Cape Verde, the choice is yours.
- Return airport travel from MK thanks to Skyline Taxis 222 111
- Return flights from Gatwick
- Transfers to your hotel
- 7 night hotel accommodation
All you will need is spending money and travel insurance (not included)
How do I enter?
1. Simply pick up your brand new car sticker from Saxon Bridge in Mount Farm Bletchley and register it here.
There are two other ways you can enter, each giving an additional opportunity to enter.
2. Have your car serviced at Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
3. Buy a car from Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
Saxon Bridge are located at Mount Farm, Auckland Park, Bletchley MK1 1BU 01908 465555 – opening times and additional information here.
How does this work?
Each person can enter up to 3 times using each of the methods above once.
There will be a weekly draw placing one person in the final draw each week between Friday 7th of June and Monday 2nd of December 2019.
The final draw will be on Monday 2nd of December 2019.
All entries will rollover each week between 31st May 2019 and 30th of November.
- Hayley Farrelly
- Nick Scott
Terms and conditions
- This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions.
- This competition is run in conjunction between MKFM and Saxon Bridge, TUI are not responsible for the running of this competition.
- There is no cash alternative and your holiday booking will be subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- Your prize will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The holiday must be booked by 5pm on Saturday 7th of December at the TUI branch located in Centre:MK
- Once your holiday has been booked, TUI are responsible for the supply your prize subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions.
- The Orlando holiday is for 2 adults and 2 children including flights and a family room (Food, spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Your package and choice of hotel will be selected by TUI depending on the availability at the time of booking.
- Cape Verde holiday is for 2 adults including flights, a twin or double room with an all-inclusive package included (spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Departure dates will vary with the winner guaranteed to spend the 31st of December 2019 and 1st of January 2020 at their chosen destination.
- You must be available to travel between 27th of December and 30th of December 2019 from an address in Milton Keynes.
- All travellers are responsible to ensure they have applicable travel documents and entry visas.
- There is no requirement to spend any additional money with TUI. Subject to availability you maybe able to pay for additional travellers and upgrades.
- Winner must live in an MK postcode area or the borough of Milton Keynes as defined by Milton Keynes Council.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes Council to give grade II listed Almshouses a new lease of life
The Almshouses were commissioned in 1702 and acted as a form of low-cost community housing up until the 1960s.
Pupils at Milton Keynes secondary school to self-isolate if someone in their household tests positive as cases rise
Pupils will also have to return to wearing masks whilst in lesson settings at school.
Dance festival to take place at Milton Keynes shopping centre next month
MÓTUS presents 'The Universe & Me - Part II' - supported through Arts Council England, the Milton Keynes Community Foundation and Milton Keynes Council.
Residents in Milton Keynes told to not store large quantities of fuel amid panic buying
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue have taken to social media to remind people of the dangers of storing large quantities of fuel at home.
Milton Keynes schools invited to the UEFA Women’s EURO action next summer
Milton Keynes is hosting four UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 football matches at Stadium MK next summer.
High Court rejects controversial Milton Keynes warehouse developer's legal challenge
The developer, GUPI 6 Limited, had requested to proceed with a legal challenge against a recent appeal decision made by the planning inspector.
Milton Keynes family lose everything after tumble dryer blaze destroys home
A mother and daughter have been left with nothing but the clothes on their back following a devastating fire in their Milton Keynes home.
The Parks Trust ask residents to support Milton Keynes’ inspirational landscapes
In a brand new document, ‘Milton Keynes’ Inspirational Landscapes: Now and Forever’, The Parks Trust has set out their vision for green infrastructure across MK.
Milton Keynes Microbrewery win gold at SME MK & Buckinghamshire Business Awards
Bucks Star Beer, based in Stonebridge, are thrilled to have have won gold in the Buckinghamshire Business of the Year Award 2021, held at the Jury's Inn on Thursday 9th September.
Volunteering Matters invites you to attend “Beyond the Horizon” this October
National charity Volunteering Matters invites you to attend “Beyond the Horizon” at The Sky Room, MK Gallery, on Thursday 14th October, 6-8pm, to celebrate the partnerships formed to support young people in Milton Keynes.
Parents reminded how to spot respiratory illnesses in children ahead of virus season in Milton Keynes
Understandably, parents are more alert to cold-like symptoms which may often be confused with coronavirus yet can be apprehensive about contacting the NHS unnecessarily.
Milton Keynes based-charity raising awareness of the sickle cell disease
MK Melting Pot is a small but impactful non-profit organisation that has been running for over 10 years.
You May Have Missed
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.