Win a dream holiday thanks to Saxon Bridge
Spend Christmas in MK, see in 2020 in the sunshine.
We've teamed up with Saxon Bridge to send one Milton Keynes family to Orlando or a couple on an all-inclusive trip to Cape Verde.
You could spend the biggest New Year’s Eve since the turn of the century in Orlando or Cape Verde, the choice is yours.
- Return airport travel from MK thanks to Skyline Taxis 222 111
- Return flights from Gatwick
- Transfers to your hotel
- 7 night hotel accommodation
All you will need is spending money and travel insurance (not included)
How do I enter?
1. Simply pick up your brand new car sticker from Saxon Bridge in Mount Farm Bletchley and register it here.
There are two other ways you can enter, each giving an additional opportunity to enter.
2. Have your car serviced at Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
3. Buy a car from Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
Saxon Bridge are located at Mount Farm, Auckland Park, Bletchley MK1 1BU 01908 465555 – opening times and additional information here.
How does this work?
Each person can enter up to 3 times using each of the methods above once.
There will be a weekly draw placing one person in the final draw each week between Friday 7th of June and Monday 2nd of December 2019.
The final draw will be on Monday 2nd of December 2019.
All entries will rollover each week between 31st May 2019 and 30th of November.
- Hayley Farrelly
- Nick Scott
Terms and conditions
- This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions.
- This competition is run in conjunction between MKFM and Saxon Bridge, TUI are not responsible for the running of this competition.
- There is no cash alternative and your holiday booking will be subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- Your prize will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The holiday must be booked by 5pm on Saturday 7th of December at the TUI branch located in Centre:MK
- Once your holiday has been booked, TUI are responsible for the supply your prize subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions.
- The Orlando holiday is for 2 adults and 2 children including flights and a family room (Food, spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Your package and choice of hotel will be selected by TUI depending on the availability at the time of booking.
- Cape Verde holiday is for 2 adults including flights, a twin or double room with an all-inclusive package included (spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Departure dates will vary with the winner guaranteed to spend the 31st of December 2019 and 1st of January 2020 at their chosen destination.
- You must be available to travel between 27th of December and 30th of December 2019 from an address in Milton Keynes.
- All travellers are responsible to ensure they have applicable travel documents and entry visas.
- There is no requirement to spend any additional money with TUI. Subject to availability you maybe able to pay for additional travellers and upgrades.
- Winner must live in an MK postcode area or the borough of Milton Keynes as defined by Milton Keynes Council.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
£20m investment in Bletchley and Fenny Stratford gets underway with the possibility for new homes and shops
The demolition of Bletchley’s former fire station has signalled the start of works that will deliver multi-million-pound improvements in Bletchley and Fenny Stratford.
Milton Keynes-based care provider shines light on 'hidden loneliness epidemic' in older population due to pandemic
A local care provider has highlighted the impact that the pandemic has had on older people, particularly with regards to increased loneliness and anxiety.
Popular independent pop-up store to remain at Milton Keynes shopping centre for rest of year
The Indie Collective pop-up shop, located in Midsummer Place, has confirmed that they will remain at the shopping centre until the end of 2021.
Local business centre unveils new £220,000 'eco-friendly' cafe in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Business Centre is set to open a new, eco-friendly cafe in response to feedback received from business customers on site.
Celebrate Captain Sir Tom’s life with an exciting Willen Hospice Cycling Challenge
Willen Hospice has formed an exciting partnership with The Captain Tom Foundation to bring a unique challenge to local cyclists, celebrating both the Hospice’s 40th Anniversary, and Captain Sir Tom’s life.
People in Milton Keynes may receive test emergency alert on their mobile phone today
People in Milton Keynes may receive an emergency alert on their mobile phones as part of a Government-run test today (22/6).
Delta variant sees Great Balloon Race organisers move Shuttleworth event to September
Organisers of this weekend’s Great Balloon Race Extravaganza at Shuttleworth Estate have postponed the event until September in the wake of the Covid-19 Delta variant.
Hundreds more vaccinated as jabs opened up to over 18s across Milton Keynes
For the first time, last weekend, all over 18s across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes were offered the COVID-19 vaccination.
Family appeals for information on whereabouts of missing Milton Keynes man
The family of local man Andy have appealed to members of the public for any information on his location after he disappeared yesterday afternoon (20/06).
UPDATE: B&Q in Milton Keynes was forced to close this morning due to staff's positive COVID-19 result
Following a member of staff testing positive for COVID-19, B&Q's Milton Keynes store was forced to temporarily close - turning away hundreds of customers.
Blakelands warehouse – calls for a review of unanswered questions
Council leader Pete Marland has added his voice to calls for a new investigation into the Blakelands warehouse planning row following the resignation of reviewing consultant Marc Dorfman.
Milton Keynes Council begins construction on new council homes in Fishermead and Bletchley
Milton Keynes Council has recently begun construction on a number of new council homes for families and older people through Bletchley and Fishermead.
You May Have Missed
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.