Win a dream holiday thanks to Saxon Bridge
Spend Christmas in MK, see in 2020 in the sunshine.
We've teamed up with Saxon Bridge to send one Milton Keynes family to Orlando or a couple on an all-inclusive trip to Cape Verde.
You could spend the biggest New Year’s Eve since the turn of the century in Orlando or Cape Verde, the choice is yours.
- Return airport travel from MK thanks to Skyline Taxis 222 111
- Return flights from Gatwick
- Transfers to your hotel
- 7 night hotel accommodation
All you will need is spending money and travel insurance (not included)
How do I enter?
1. Simply pick up your brand new car sticker from Saxon Bridge in Mount Farm Bletchley and register it here.
There are two other ways you can enter, each giving an additional opportunity to enter.
2. Have your car serviced at Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
3. Buy a car from Saxon Bridge and the team will enter you into the draw.
Saxon Bridge are located at Mount Farm, Auckland Park, Bletchley MK1 1BU 01908 465555 – opening times and additional information here.
How does this work?
Each person can enter up to 3 times using each of the methods above once.
There will be a weekly draw placing one person in the final draw each week between Friday 7th of June and Monday 2nd of December 2019.
The final draw will be on Monday 2nd of December 2019.
All entries will rollover each week between 31st May 2019 and 30th of November.
- Hayley Farrelly
- Nick Scott
Terms and conditions
- This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions.
- This competition is run in conjunction between MKFM and Saxon Bridge, TUI are not responsible for the running of this competition.
- There is no cash alternative and your holiday booking will be subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- Your prize will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The holiday must be booked by 5pm on Saturday 7th of December at the TUI branch located in Centre:MK
- Once your holiday has been booked, TUI are responsible for the supply your prize subject to TUI’s standard terms and conditions.
- The Orlando holiday is for 2 adults and 2 children including flights and a family room (Food, spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Your package and choice of hotel will be selected by TUI depending on the availability at the time of booking.
- Cape Verde holiday is for 2 adults including flights, a twin or double room with an all-inclusive package included (spending money and travel insurance are not included)
- An example of the package can be found here.
- Departure dates will vary with the winner guaranteed to spend the 31st of December 2019 and 1st of January 2020 at their chosen destination.
- You must be available to travel between 27th of December and 30th of December 2019 from an address in Milton Keynes.
- All travellers are responsible to ensure they have applicable travel documents and entry visas.
- There is no requirement to spend any additional money with TUI. Subject to availability you maybe able to pay for additional travellers and upgrades.
- Winner must live in an MK postcode area or the borough of Milton Keynes as defined by Milton Keynes Council.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
76 coronavirus cases and two virus-linked deaths announced in Milton Keynes today
There were 76 new coronavirus cases and two virus-linked deaths announced in Milton Keynes today, according to the latest data.
'Socialist' budget sets seal on near £60 total council tax increase in Milton Keynes
Council taxes across Milton Keynes are set to rise by an average £59.13 after borough councillors approved their part of the jigsaw puzzle of demands on a politically split vote.
Decision on future of Milton Keynes golf course delayed until June
A potentially controversial decision on the future of a golf course in Milton Keynes has been delayed until after May’s local elections.
Over 60,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes
Data released today (25/2) reveals that over 60,000 doses of the vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes.
MK Dons proud to support Level Playing Field's 'Weeks of Action'
Disability charity Level Playing Field are celebrating their 17th 'Weeks of Action' campaign from Saturday 27th of February to Sunday 14th of March, aiming to showcase the good work being done by clubs and organisations to improve accessibility and inclusion across all sports.
Council collaborates with local charity to support Milton Keynes women back into work
Milton Keynes Council has partnered with Works For Us, a local charity supporting women into work whose jobs have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regeneration of Milton Keynes estates are 'long-term' projects, says council leader
Milton Keynes Council is planning multi-million-pound regenerations of local estates, something which the council leader says will take quite some time.
Milton Keynes man is attacked and hospitalised following dispute about a parking space
A local man was attacked and left requiring hospital treatment following a dispute about a parking space.
Researchers at university near Milton Keynes are turning crop waste into high-value fashion products
Researchers at Cranfield University are working to develop a greener way to manufacture textiles for clothing using biomass derived from crop waste.
Pupils sitting GCSE and A-Levels in Milton Keynes will have results decided by teachers
GCSE and A-Level results will be decided by teachers, the exams watchdog Ofqual has confirmed.
Police appeal for help in tracing wanted man with links to Milton Keynes
Police officers are appealing for help in locating a wanted man who has links to Milton Keynes.
EXCLUSIVE: Green bin collections in Milton Keynes expected to resume next month
Green bin collections in Milton Keynes are expected to resume by the middle of March, MKFM can reveal.
You May Have Missed
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.