Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Man hospitalised following incident in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an affray in Milton Keynes.
Tree planted in Milton Keynes park for Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
The King’s personal representative for Buckinghamshire has selected Milton Keynes to be home to an official Coronation Tree.
Global tech company auctions specialist equipment ahead of move to Milton Keynes
Auction and asset management specialists NCM Auctions are working with world-leading experts in the electromagnetic spectrum, Spectrum Control, as they consolidate their UK testing and development sites.
Milton Keynes Community Foundation announce mental health and young people charity legacy
Milton Keynes Community Foundation proudly announces its management of MK YIS’ Trust, ensuring continued support for mental wellness among young people in our community.
New councillor elected in Milton Keynes by-election
Following the resignation of Councillor Brigid McBride on 9th January, a by-election took place in Milton Keynes yesterday.
Residents can nominate Milton Keynes Hospital staff for 2024 awards
Nominations are now open for the #TeamMKUH Staff Awards 2024 and residents in Milton Keynes are able to vote.
Women Leaders Awards in Milton Keynes announce headline sponsor
Milton Keynes-based NHBC is proud to be the headline sponsor for the Women Leaders UK Awards 2024.
Large amount of vapes and mobile phone stolen in Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing images of two individuals officers would like to speak to as they may have vital information following a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes-based Open University receives Queen’s Anniversary Prize at Buckingham Palace
The Open University was presented with a prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education by Her Majesty The Queen today.
Yellow weather warning in place across Milton Keynes as residents warned of flooding
A weather warning is in place until 6pm this evening.
Thames Valley Police looking to recruit 'brave horse' to join its force
Thames Valley Police's Mounted Section is looking to recruit a 'brave horse' to join its force.
Drop The Dead Donkey: The Reawakening comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this March
The original cast and writers of the award-winning TV comedy Drop The Dead Donkey reunite for a brand-new stage adaptation coming to Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 12 – Sat 16 Mar.