Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Wednesday’s Coronavirus Update: 70 new cases recorded in Milton Keynes today
There were 70 positive coronavirus cases recorded in Milton Keynes on Wednesday, according to data from Public Health England.
Residents at two doomed tower blocks in Milton Keynes to get £6.5k home loss payments and a choice of properties
Scores of people who have to move out of two doomed tower blocks in Milton Keynes will get up to £6,500 each in home loss payments.
Hamleys opens its 'first-ever' bricks and mortar pop-up store in Milton Keynes
Hamleys, the world-famous toy shop, has opened its first-ever bricks and mortar pop-up store right here in Milton Keynes.
Police treat lengthy disappearance of goalkeeper, who has ties to Milton Keynes, as murder investigation
Detectives investigating the potential murder of a man from Luton have issued a fresh appeal for information two years after his disappearance.
Astronaut reminds everyone to 'make space' in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Council has launched an ‘out of this world’ COVID-19 prevention campaign to catch the attention of residents and visitors in Milton Keynes.
Students from Milton Keynes-based primary school donate hundreds of items to the MK Food Bank
Two schoolgirls from Milton Keynes have been busy collecting donations for the MK Food Bank during lockdown.
Here's what you can and cannot do in Milton Keynes under Tier 2 restrictions
From today, 99% of the country's population will be facing tougher tier restrictions as businesses reopen.
Police share pictures of man following knifepoint robbery where victim was knocked unconscious
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV images of a man officers would like to speak to in connection with an investigation into a robbery, which occurred in Bletchley.
December: These are the schools in Milton Keynes that we know have confirmed cases of coronavirus this month
There are numerous schools in the local area that have been impacted by COVID-19 since reopening in September.
Tuesday’s Coronavirus Update: 62 new cases and six hospital deaths recorded in Milton Keynes today
There were 62 positive coronavirus cases recorded and six hospital deaths announced in Milton Keynes on Tuesday, according to data from Public Health England.
Bletchley Park safely reopening for a festive day out
Bletchley Park will reopen to visitors on Wednesday 2 December, when the second national lockdown in England comes to an end.
Milton Keynes Council backs crackdown on illegal money lenders
MK Council is backing a new campaign to warn people of the dangers of predatory loan sharks scamming people online.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.