Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Man sentenced for money laundering offences in Milton Keynes
Khalid Bajigah, aged 40, of St Georges Way, Milton Keynes, was convicted on Thursday
Two men sentenced for robbery and fraud in Milton Keynes
Martin George (pictured), aged 30, of The Hide, Milton Keynes, and Robert Peters, aged 24, Shackleton Place, were sentenced at Aylesbury Crown Court on Thursday
Join the Blue Fun Run at Willen Hospice Event
Willen Hospice is inviting all running enthusiasts to join them for their charity Lake Run on Sunday 6th October.
Free Employee Bus Service Celebrates 25,000th Journey
Friday 13th might be unlucky for some, but for Network Rail employee, Fatima Baig it was a great start to the day as she stepped onto the My Bus city centre service to a fanfare celebration marking the 25,000th journey taken on the free employee bus.
Big Night Out focuses on ‘Coping with Change’
On 11th September, more than 1,000 young people from Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and the surrounding counties, came together at The Aylesbury Waterside Theatre for Action4Youth’s annual celebration event.
M&S Food brings Milton Keynes community together
To celebrate their 10-year partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support M&S Food stores in Buckinghamshire are hosting activities to raise funds for people living with cancer, including an in-store Wall of Support and fundraising events on 27th September to mark the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Saturday Night Fever - Not only Stayin' Alive but getting better and better!
It may be more than 40 years since the cinema release of the John Travolta classic but that hasn’t stopped Bill Kenwright from producing this re-imagined and revitalised stage version of Saturday Night Fever!
MK Care Leaver is an inspiration to young people
Just six years after entering the UK, 18 year old Care Leaver Keren Kassanda has beaten the odds to land a place at prestigious Oxford University and also taken up a position on the Council’s Corporate Parenting Panel to share her experience and support other children in care.