Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
You May Have Missed
KFC are looking for two new sites in Milton Keynes - and are offering £20,000 to help find them
KFC are offering a massive £20,000 to local property professionals who help them find sites for new Drive-Thru locations in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
SIX The Musical to perform 8 drive-in shows in Milton Keynes this summer
Theatre fans will be able to get their fix as SIX The Musical will be performing live at the National Bowl in Milton Keynes this summer.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Residents complain of 'spit-like' substances on vandalised ATMs down a Milton Keynes High street
This weekend, Bletchley residents spotted that ATMs down the High Street were covered in strange substances.
Owners of intu Milton Keynes to enter administration
Intu Properties, the owner of some of the UK's biggest shopping centres - including intu Milton Keynes - will collapse into administration.
Covid threat still lurks among us, warns Milton Keynes' public health chief
Between 10 and 20 people are still contracting covid-19 EVERY WEEK, the city’s public health supremo has warned.
BREAKING: Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
5-year-old Cycles 10 miles for Willen Hospice
Local five year-old, Ariya Thakrar from Great Linford, cycled an incredible 10 miles, raising a fantastic £600, for Willen Hospice on Saturday (27 June) as part of the Willen Hospice Cycle Europe Virtual Challenge powered by energie Fitness MK.
Latest testing data shows drop in number of coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes last week
Public Health England have released testing data for the week ending 28th June 2020 which shows a large drop in the number of positive coronavirus cases in Milton Keynes compared to the previous week.