Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
IN PICTURES: Vigil held in Milton Keynes to remember those killed in New Zealand attacks
Members of the local community gathered in Campbell Park this evening to remember the victims of shootings at two mosques in New Zealand on Friday.
Parents of missing Leah Croucher release new video appeal to find their daughter
The parents of missing teenager Leah Croucher from Milton Keynes have spoken to the media today.
Police appeal for information following assault involving wooden pole in Furzton
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following an assault in Furzton.
Multiple offers to replace Milton Keynes Hospital iPad's following MKFM news story
Milton Keynes Hospital have had some good news over the past few days with multiple offers from local businesses to replace their stolen iPad's.
Arrests made following drugs and firearms investigation in Milton Keynes
Today (19/3) officers from Thames Valley Police Serious and Organised Crime Unit, assisted by officers from Milton Keynes Local Police Area, the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit and the Joint Operations Unit carried out warrants at four addresses across Milton Keynes.
550 volunteers wanted for eighth MK Marathon
The 2019 Rightmove MK Marathon Weekend is fast approaching and organisers are looking for volunteers to help ensure everything runs smoothly on the day.
Record number of Redway Runners take part in MK Festival of Running
Local running club Redway Runners saw a record number of its members take part in the popular MK Festival of Running which attracts thousands of people to the city.
Bletchley housing on factory plan withdrawn
A planning application that would have meant the demolition of an historic Bletchley factory and the loss of current businesses occupying the site has been withdrawn.