Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Milton Keynes passengers warned to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday as major works take place
Milton Keynes passengers are being warned to travel either side of the bank holiday as work takes place on the West Coast main line.
How to check if your household will be getting wheelie bins this September
The City Council has launched a brand new postcode checker to help residents know if they will be receiving wheelie bins this September.
Gulliver's theme park raises over £6,000 for Milton Keynes charity
Family-friendly theme park resort, Gulliver’s Land, has raised more than £6,000 for Willen Hospice, which provides specialist end-of-life care for adults in Milton Keynes.
MK Job Show returns to Milton Keynes shopping centre
The MK Job Show returns to Middleton Hall in centre:mk today and tomorrow (24th and 25th March) with over 80 employers and MoneyGram Haas F1 Team as main sponsor for the event.
Milton Keynes boy who was robbed on way home from school receives new bike
A Milton Keynes boy who had his bike robbed on his way home from school has been gifted a new one by PCSO's and staff from Trek Bikes.
Additional support announced for unpaid carers in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes City Council is preparing a package of additional support for unpaid carers, based around a free to access website with advice, information, and the opportunity to connect to other people in the same situation.
Willen Hospice CEO to join local people on charity trek across the Sahara desert
Eight local people, including Willen Hospice’s very own CEO, Peta Wilkinson, left for Morocco in the early hours of this morning (23/03/23), to spend three days trekking across the Sahara Desert.
Milton Keynes Dons SET recognised for work tackling knife crime
MK Dons Sport & Education Trust (SET), MK Dons FC and Stadium MK were recognised for the work and efforts undertaken during the city's ‘month of action’.
Aldi store in Milton Keynes reopens following huge makeover and extension
A Milton Keynes supermarket has reopened today after receiving a huge makeover and expansion.
City Council announces new help for homeowners in Milton Keynes
The City Council has confirmed it will be helping homeowners who are struggling with mortgage interest by launching a pioneering new scheme this year.
More than 33,000 miles of highways gritted over winter season in Milton Keynes
As we head into spring, the City Council is beginning to draw a close to its winter service season.
Milton Keynes woman given 10-year anti-social behaviour injunction after exploiting vulnerable people
A woman in Milton Keynes has been served with a 10-year Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction after exploiting vulnerable people in the city.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.