Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes Council to give grade II listed Almshouses a new lease of life
The Almshouses were commissioned in 1702 and acted as a form of low-cost community housing up until the 1960s.
Pupils at Milton Keynes secondary school to self-isolate if someone in their household tests positive as cases rise
Pupils will also have to return to wearing masks whilst in lesson settings at school.
Dance festival to take place at Milton Keynes shopping centre next month
MÓTUS presents 'The Universe & Me - Part II' - supported through Arts Council England, the Milton Keynes Community Foundation and Milton Keynes Council.
Residents in Milton Keynes told to not store large quantities of fuel amid panic buying
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue have taken to social media to remind people of the dangers of storing large quantities of fuel at home.
Milton Keynes schools invited to the UEFA Women’s EURO action next summer
Milton Keynes is hosting four UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 football matches at Stadium MK next summer.
High Court rejects controversial Milton Keynes warehouse developer's legal challenge
The developer, GUPI 6 Limited, had requested to proceed with a legal challenge against a recent appeal decision made by the planning inspector.
Milton Keynes family lose everything after tumble dryer blaze destroys home
A mother and daughter have been left with nothing but the clothes on their back following a devastating fire in their Milton Keynes home.
The Parks Trust ask residents to support Milton Keynes’ inspirational landscapes
In a brand new document, ‘Milton Keynes’ Inspirational Landscapes: Now and Forever’, The Parks Trust has set out their vision for green infrastructure across MK.
Milton Keynes Microbrewery win gold at SME MK & Buckinghamshire Business Awards
Bucks Star Beer, based in Stonebridge, are thrilled to have have won gold in the Buckinghamshire Business of the Year Award 2021, held at the Jury's Inn on Thursday 9th September.
Volunteering Matters invites you to attend “Beyond the Horizon” this October
National charity Volunteering Matters invites you to attend “Beyond the Horizon” at The Sky Room, MK Gallery, on Thursday 14th October, 6-8pm, to celebrate the partnerships formed to support young people in Milton Keynes.
Parents reminded how to spot respiratory illnesses in children ahead of virus season in Milton Keynes
Understandably, parents are more alert to cold-like symptoms which may often be confused with coronavirus yet can be apprehensive about contacting the NHS unnecessarily.
Milton Keynes based-charity raising awareness of the sickle cell disease
MK Melting Pot is a small but impactful non-profit organisation that has been running for over 10 years.
You May Have Missed
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.