Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
'Socialist' budget sets seal on near £60 total council tax increase in Milton Keynes
Council taxes across Milton Keynes are set to rise by an average £59.13 after borough councillors approved their part of the jigsaw puzzle of demands on a politically split vote.
Decision on future of Milton Keynes golf course delayed until June
A potentially controversial decision on the future of a golf course in Milton Keynes has been delayed until after May’s local elections.
Over 60,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes
Data released today (25/2) reveals that over 60,000 doses of the vaccine have been administered in Milton Keynes.
MK Dons proud to support Level Playing Field's 'Weeks of Action'
Disability charity Level Playing Field are celebrating their 17th 'Weeks of Action' campaign from Saturday 27th of February to Sunday 14th of March, aiming to showcase the good work being done by clubs and organisations to improve accessibility and inclusion across all sports.
Council collaborates with local charity to support Milton Keynes women back into work
Milton Keynes Council has partnered with Works For Us, a local charity supporting women into work whose jobs have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regeneration of Milton Keynes estates are 'long-term' projects, says council leader
Milton Keynes Council is planning multi-million-pound regenerations of local estates, something which the council leader says will take quite some time.
Milton Keynes man is attacked and hospitalised following dispute about a parking space
A local man was attacked and left requiring hospital treatment following a dispute about a parking space.
Researchers at university near Milton Keynes are turning crop waste into high-value fashion products
Researchers at Cranfield University are working to develop a greener way to manufacture textiles for clothing using biomass derived from crop waste.
Pupils sitting GCSE and A-Levels in Milton Keynes will have results decided by teachers
GCSE and A-Level results will be decided by teachers, the exams watchdog Ofqual has confirmed.
Police appeal for help in tracing wanted man with links to Milton Keynes
Police officers are appealing for help in locating a wanted man who has links to Milton Keynes.
EXCLUSIVE: Green bin collections in Milton Keynes expected to resume next month
Green bin collections in Milton Keynes are expected to resume by the middle of March, MKFM can reveal.
Five police officers investigated for alleged manslaughter after death of man following arrest
A decision on whether the case will be referred to the Crown Prosecution Service will be made at a later date.
You May Have Missed
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.