Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Interview with Jade Croucher - sister of missing teen Leah.
Leah Croucher went missing from her home in Milton Keynes on 15th February 2019.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs officially opens its MK office today
Online bank Marcus by Goldman Sachs today opened the doors to its new office in Milton Keynes, with capacity for up to 240 employees.
Give us access to GPs, say patients
Patients are having increasing difficulty in getting appointments to see their GP in Milton Keynes, a meeting heard.
5G Phone Mast Set for School Site
A phone mast at a Milton Keynes school is set to be made more than 3m taller to get it ready to provide superfast 5G internet services.
Not dead, but dormant… how controversial YourMK might be resuscitated
An organisation that was stripped of some of its powers in the furore surrounding a council’s controversial regeneration programme is being prepared for possible resuscitation.
Let the sunshine in! It's the dawning of the age of Aquarius
When the moon is in the Seventh Houseand Jupiter aligns with Marsthen either this is the start of a horoscope or it’s the news that Hair, The Musical,is on its way to Milton Keynes Theatre!
The Leighton Buzzard Festival of Fitness is coming!
The event is at Leighton Buzzard's Energie Fitness on Saturday 3rd August
Alan Turing: WWII codebreaker revealed as new face of £50 note
The mathematician is widely considered to be the father of computer science and artificial intelligence.