Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Local sports club launches The Bridge Project in Milton Keynes
MK Springers launches The Bridge Project, supporting families with low incomes across Milton Keynes, to access gymnastics at their club.
Home Instead Milton Keynes spreads Christmas cheer to vulnerable people with support from local businesses
Home Instead, a locally owned care home business, has organised the distribution of over 100 boxes filled with essential items for vulnerable people across the city this Christmas.
Family Time Service in Milton Keynes recognised for providing excellent care
A Milton Keynes City Council team that works with children in care and their families has received national recognition.
27ft Knife Angel sculpture arrives in Milton Keynes as part of month of action against violent crime
The month of action against violence in December was marked yesterday (02/12) at Stadium MK with the arrival of the National Monument Against Violence and Aggression.
Police appeal for witnesses to an attempted robbery and assault in Milton Keynes
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses to an attempted robbery and assault in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes ambulance workers set to take part in national strike
10,000 ambulance workers across the ambulance services and some NHS trusts have voted to take industrial action over the government's 4% pay award, which the GMB has described as another "massive real-terms pay cut".
Milton Keynes HSBC to remain open as plans to shut a further 114 UK branches revealed
Here is the full list of the 114 branches that will close next year
UPDATE: Missing boy from Milton Keynes found
A boy from Milton Keynes has been found after being reported missing to police on Monday (28/11).
MK Dons SET call for support in Christmas Hamper initiative in Milton Keynes
MK Dons Sport and Education Trust are calling for support from the local community as they look to provide Christmas hampers to those in need this festive period.
Young people in Milton Keynes invited to rap, speak or write about knife crime
As part of Milton Keynes' Month of Action Against Violence, Police and Crime Commissioner Matthew Barber has launched a rap and spoken word competition, ‘The Knife Sentence’.
People in Milton Keynes invited to join MK Girl and MK Charities to wrap over 1,000 gifts for children this Christmas
MK Girl and MK Charities are launching 'The Big Wrap', a networking event to help raise funds for over 1,000 gifts for children.
Milton Keynes Synagogue raises over £500 for interfaith community café
Kol Nidre is the time when Jews across the world think about how they can improve their own lives and help others. For generations, the Kol Nidre Appeal has raised money for charities at home and abroad.