Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
New attempt to build homes for the elderly near supermarket in Milton Keynes
Developers have lodged a planning application to build homes for the elderly on a spare piece of land near a city supermarket.
Milton Keynes Food Centre housing plan officially recommended for approval
A bid to save the 34-year-old Food Centre in Central Milton Keynes by giving it protected heritage status was rejected by architecture watchdogs, it has been revealed.
The Zip Yard to offer sustainable upcycling club for children in MK
Budding designers and fashionistas who want to learn more about upcycling are being invited to join a club based at intu Milton Keynes.
Real living wage for Milton Keynes' street cleaners
Street Cleaners in Milton Keynes have won their fight to be paid the real Living Wage.
Primark's first ever range of environmentally friendly products are available at centre:mk
Primark has launched it’s ‘Wellness’ range of ethically-sourced and environmentally friendly clothes, home and skincare which will be available at the centre:mk store.
Local girl makes her Royal debut in The King and I
Romy Houghton-Brown, aged 9, will be swapping the classroom for the stage and making her professional debut as one of the royal children when The King and I comes to Milton Keynes Theatre this week.
10 days have passed and yet still no sign of missing Milton Keynes woman
The search continues for Mary Frankham, 68, who was last seen at 6:40 am on Valentine's Day (14/2).
Construction begins on £47m rental flat building in Central Milton Keynes
The state-of-the-art apartment complex, called Aubrey Place, will consist of around 300 apartments once construction is complete in 2022.