Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Man sentenced for trespassing with intent to commit a sexual offence in Olney
Following a Thames Valley Police investigation, a man has been sentenced to a total of eight years’ imprisonment for trespassing with intent to commit a sexual offence in Olney.
Police release CCTV images in connection with Milton Keynes robbery
Thames Valley Police is releasing CCTV images of two men who may have vital information regarding a robbery in Milton Keynes.
Joe Pasquale confirmed for City Centre Christmas Light switch on tomorrow night
This year’s city centre Christmas Light Switch On will take place on Saturday 16th November and it’s now been confirmed that comedy favourite Joe Pasquale will be switching on the lights alongside Father Christmas and the Mayor of Milton Keynes.
Officers make further arrests in Milton Keynes double murder investigation – Milton Keynes
Officers investigating the murders of Dom Ansah and Ben Gillham-Rice in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, have this morning (14/11) made three further arrests.
Lakes Estate redevelopment proposals to be considered prior to planning permission application
Plans to improve the Lakes Estate and redevelop Serpentine Court are due to be submitted for planning permission in February 2020.
Oxley Park and Kingsmead residents support fund to stop H6 extension in Milton Keynes
Residents have raised over £6,000 so far to “Stop Shenley Park and save our green” but more is needed.
MK College celebrate student achievements at annual graduation ceremonies
Milton Keynes College has been celebrating the achievements of its students at its annual graduation ceremonies at the Woburn Sculpture Gallery.
34 people charged in connection with football disorder following MK Dons match
Following an investigation by Thames Valley and Nottinghamshire Police, 34 people have been charged with a total of 138 offences in connection with football disorder which happened following the match between Milton Keynes Dons F.C. and Mansfield Town F.C. on 4 May 2019.