Drive this BMW for two weeks!
Commute in style this October thanks to The EV Experience Centre on Crown Walk. For the first two weeks of October, drive the all-electric BMW i3 for free.
One lucky winner will receive the keys to this luxury vehicle and free charging for a fortnight.
The BMW i3 includes all the modcons of driving from heated seats to digital radio. On top of that, being an electric vehicle, the car produces zero emissions, meaning your commute is also completely guilt free.
With over 200 charging points across the city, Milton Keynes is the perfect place to go electric.
In order to win, tune in to MKFM Drive every day where Greg will play 'Higher or Lower'. All you have to do is guess whether the cost of filling up the BMW i3 is higher or lower than the item Greg reveals each day.
To enter text 81400 MKFM and either Higher or Lower before 7pm each day. A winner will be chosen at random out of all the correct answers.
Terms and Conditions
MKFM's standard terms and conditions apply to this and all competitions on MKFM.
The EV Experience Centre's own Terms and Conditions also apply.
In addition, the entry mechanic described above forms part of the rules and the following specific rules also apply to the competition:
- Entries will be selected by generating a random number corresponding to the order in which entries have been received.
- Only one entry per mobile number will be accepted.
- Prices of items are correct at time of competition starting.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. loss of transmission, urgent breaking news, studio emergencies, etc) we reserve the right to run the competition at the earliest opportunity after these times - in the event that this is necessary, it will be announced on air.
- Competition rounds may be recorded shortly before transmission.
- Entries are open from Monday 17th September.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to be identified as a winner and you may be asked to take part in some publicity activity (e.g. photocalls with local press).
- This competition is intended for our local audience on FM. As such, to be eligible to claim the prize, entrants must live in our FM broadcast area (which covers the Borough of Milton Keynes including Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Woburn Sands and Bletchley, and the nearby towns of Woburn, Olney, Cranfield and Ampthill). Alternatively, entrants must work within this area for at least five day a week. Evidence of employment at the time of winning will be required and is subject to MKFM's judgement. If you are unsure whether you are in an eligible area please contact the Managing Director for clarification.
- As with all MKFM competitions, current MKFM staff and volunteers and their immediate families are not allowed to enter. Staff and relatives of employees of The EV Experience Centre are also excluded from entering this specific competition.
Sponsored Stories You May Like
Milton Keynes Community Foundation funds MK SNAP for Reaching Out Project
MK Snap recently received an Emergency Grant from MK Community Foundation to enable them to adapt their services, address the needs of those most vulnerable & continue to provide vital support.
Staff member at Milton Keynes College tests positive for coronavirus
MKFM can reveal that Milton Keynes College (Chaffron Way) is the latest academic institution to have confirmed a case of COVID-19.
Local headteacher wins Free Flowers Friday competition on MKFM
Sarah, headteacher of Knowles Primary School in Bletchley, was crowned the winner of MKFM's Free Flower Friday today (18/09) thanks to Bluebell Flowers in Newport Pagnell and local delivery service Grab Now.
European City of Sport activity packs sent to families in Milton Keynes
MK Council has distributed hundreds of European City of Sport physical activity equipment packs to families in Milton Keynes.
‘Ugly’ 5G mast is approved in Milton Keynes despite massive opposition
A giant 5G mast has been approved despite councillors’ unease about the council being both the applicant and the decision-maker.
Three year groups at Milton Keynes-based school told to self-isolate after pupils test positive for COVID-19
Stantonbury International School has now closed Year 7, 8, and 9 after pupils in each year group have tested positive for COVID-19.
Fifth school in Milton Keynes confirms coronavirus case
Loughton School is the fifth known school in Milton Keynes to have confirmed that a pupil has tested positive for COVID-19.
MK couple start their 30/30/30 Challenge to fund mental health support for NHS frontline workers
David and Jo Hall are walking, cycling and swimming to raise funds for mental health support for NHS Frontline workers, organised by Arthur Ellis Mental Health Support earlier this year.
Remember loved ones with Hospice Twilight Lantern Week
Local people are invited to remember their loved ones during the Willen Hospice Twilight Lantern Week, which starts this Sunday (20 September) until Friday (25 September).
BREAKING: Another school in Milton Keynes has a confirmed case of coronavirus
Shenley Brook End School has today (18/9) written to parents to confirm that a pupil has tested positive for COVID-19.
Primary School in Milton Keynes closes 'whole bubble' due to COVID-19 outbreak
Long Meadow School in Shenley Brook End yesterday (17/9) announced that they have had to close a 'whole bubble' due to further cases of COVID-19 in the school.
3,500 hens saved from slaughter but 200 still need rehoming in Milton Keynes
Fresh Start For Hens is looking for people to rehome ex-commercial hens across the country and currently has a collection point in Milton Keynes.
You May Have Missed
EXCLUSIVE: McDonalds to restart breakfast service in Milton Keynes from July 8th
MKFM understands that McDonalds will be re-starting their breakfast service in all Milton Keynes stores from 8th July.
Deadly blue-green algae appears in another Milton Keynes park as warning sent to dog owners
Deadly blue-green algae has been identified in another Milton Keynes park as dog owners are warned to keep their animals out of the lake.
The areas in Milton Keynes where the most deaths involving coronavirus have sadly happened
The Office for National Statistics have revealed new localised data on the number of deaths which have taken place involving coronavirus.
Cat is stabbed twice in Milton Keynes
Last week, a family discovered that their pet cat had been stabbed in each of her back legs.
Cafe Rouge to close in Milton Keynes as owners of chain enter administration
Cafe Rouge in Milton Keynes will be closing permanently as the owners of the chain enter administration.
Milton Keynes local coronavirus case numbers do NOT include Drive-Through test centre results
A national newspaper has revealed that government coronavirus case numbers on a local authority level do not include any tests from local drive-through test centres and some home testing kits.
'Scum' spray-painted onto Milton Keynes couple's store window as well as other graffiti
A Milton Keynes couple have had the word 'Scum' spray painted onto their store window, as well as other graffiti on their store sign.
Coronavirus test centre employee's outcry over being charged to park whilst at work in Milton Keynes
Employees at the drive-in coronavirus test centre in Central Milton Keynes have to pay to park each day, it has been revealed.
- How To Listen To MKFM
- MKFM and GDPR Data Regulation
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Competition Terms and Conditions
© 2020 MKFM Limited - Radio Made In Milton Keynes. Powered by Aiir.